We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^^ako yata yan, ayami nagpa dye ako and they used Essensity on me but I didn't go to Bench Fix... I went to Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell sa GB5
Shucks ako naman pinipimples. Ano gamit nyo sisses for pimples?As early as now, i apply bio oil na on my tummy. 6 weeks pa lang ako, ang oa ba?
Sis, di ba second trimester pa pwede yung bio oil? Yun kAsi nakalagay sa packaging eh.I started using it on my 14th week. Pero, maliit naman yung tummy ko kaya hoping na wala talagang maging stretch marks.