We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Kung si Marian? Oh no, it means war It will be sensationalized again. It will be everywhere. Now that I'm thinking about it, buti hindi si marian or else non-stop news again. By the way, aren't those the lines of M's fans already? Like "gaya-gaya naman talaga si Heart" Oh wait, I might be wrong. Even before the dubsmash pala yan na ang line nila. Lol!Don't get your panties in a knot. I'm not talking about your idol, I'm talking about Angelica, even if I really like her I just want to pin point something I don't like. Others will have their opinions as well. Anyway, looks like this is now also a place for the royalties kuno fans, where you can't comment anything bad about the royalties or anyone on their side. Scary place.
Napansin ko den yan fan(s) na parang she/they will look at other threads and if na-mention yun idol nila in any way or medyo may connect lang naman maka-comment sila. titirahin agad nila yun sis na ngcomment. Then minsan tinignan ko yun thread ng idol nila tsaka nila pag-uusapan dun. Eh, why not dun na agad sila magkwentuhan, at least pare-pareho sila ng idol eh di walang maasar sa kanila. Sorry, pero nakakainis na kase talaga. Grabe na. Lahat nalang ba ng thread.I've always been a reader of this forum, but ngayon lang ako naka-encounter/read ng ganyan.On topic, I like Angelica. I find her funny and like ko den movies nya, especially yun Here Comes the Bride, supper funny. But, I agree na foul yun ginawa nya kay Heart.