We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I don't get what you're talking about mga sis. E halos lahat ng babae, artista man or hindi, nagyayabang about their relationships. Sa fb pa lang ang dami ng ganyan. Nagkataon lang na artista si Angelica.
Chaka yang annulment na yan, sa dami ng pera ni Derek, mayaman naman yan before showbiz pa, hindinaasikaso? Nakalimutan?
So if Derek was a mistake and she was so proud of him, dapat di na siya maging proud of JL now because he might be another mistake?? What kind of mentality is that. I was proud of my ex when we were still together. He turned out to be a mistake. But I won't allow such failure to deprive myself of being proud of the present happiness I feel I deserve. Otherwise, it's a self-inflicted injustice. Just saying.
^ Haha. I think din na effect yan ng alcohol. Although he looks great naman sa IG ni Angelica pero sa interviews baket ganun... parang dry or nag age? Hehe.