watch now

Author Topic: Birthday Party Themes  (Read 166684 times)

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #560 on: February 09, 2013, 05:49:46 pm »
Pink Princess theme ng baby ko for her 1st bday :) ever since nalaman ko na girl magiging baby ko yun agad naisip ko na gusto kong theme :)

Rochelle Valera

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #561 on: February 10, 2013, 10:40:42 pm »
For my daughter's 7th bday party this March, her theme is Rapunzel/Tangled. Got lots of ideas on the internet, like for her invites, centerpieces and activities. I'll have a color me mine type of activity with a rapunzel head made of plaster of paris for the kids to paint. My husband's friend did it as a favor. There will be several crafts and painting activities since Rapunzel loves to paint. I bought a Rapunzel figurine at Disney on Ice to place on the cake and I bought a Rapunzel toy head with long hair for the girls to fix, braid and style (found this on Sulit.com.ph, and though 2nd hand was soo cheap in in surprisingly good condition). Will show the cartoon sequel of Rapunzel (Tangled Ever After) during the party too. Since no Rapunzel costumes are available here and I didn't like the Rapunzel costume I saw at Hong Kong Disneyland when I was in HK, I had a Rapunzel-inspired gown made para di naman masyadong costumey ang dating.

sweetsorrow

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #562 on: March 05, 2013, 12:58:17 pm »
I'm also planning na for my son's first birthday. gusto ko racing theme. my son likes animals pero I have an officemate na safari naman theme ng anak niya last year ayoko naman gayahin.

gorgeousgem

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #563 on: March 05, 2013, 04:12:59 pm »
5 months to go yet I started planning for my sons first bday.  We opted Mickey Mouse clubhouse coz that is his favorite show in tv.  Prizes, souvenirs and even decors were bought in US, yes I have it already though July pa bday.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #564 on: March 05, 2013, 10:04:42 pm »
Mommies check out Hostess with the Mostess, so many refreshing new ideas! I've noticed parang a lot of the themes for parties (at least those I've attended) are repeated over and over again!

For boys, I love the dino dig theme! So cute!

yang21

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #565 on: March 20, 2013, 02:53:17 pm »
Planning for my son's 7th bday on june. Ang gusto nyang theme is mad science. Any tips, suggestions sa nakapagparty na ang theme is mad science. Pa share naman po. Thanks.

honey$13

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #566 on: March 21, 2013, 01:02:03 am »
Hi! I am planning my son's 1st bday. Our chosen theme is Carnival/Circus. I have checked pinterest and I could say dami talagang ideas.

Has anyone done a Carnival/Circus theme? can you share your suppliers/ where did you buy stuff? I am DIY-ing the party para tipid. tight budget din kasi.

cecil65

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #567 on: March 21, 2013, 05:02:14 am »
^^sis honey$13 we recently had a carnival?circus theme party last January. We also got some inspiration from pinterest. Ganda ng theme mo sis :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #568 on: March 21, 2013, 11:33:30 pm »
Hi! I am planning my son's 1st bday. Our chosen theme is Carnival/Circus. I have checked pinterest and I could say dami talagang ideas.

Has anyone done a Carnival/Circus theme? can you share your suppliers/ where did you buy stuff? I am DIY-ing the party para tipid. tight budget din kasi.

I think what's cute is if you have a ride theme per table for the centerpiece. Like one table could be the rollercoaster table, another the hall of mirrors table, etc.

princess_in_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #569 on: March 22, 2013, 07:01:44 pm »
^ We had the same theme also. Ang daming pedeng gawin sa theme na to. Visit the site. Daming printables.
http://pinterest.com/monica_j_dunham/carnival-circus-birthday-party-free-printables/


khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #570 on: March 22, 2013, 09:27:17 pm »
I'm in love with the circus theme, Le Cirque des RĂªves, to be exact. But it's definitely not a children's party theme...hmmm maybe when my daughter turns 18 nalang. Hahaha

berrycherry

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #571 on: March 23, 2013, 05:24:05 pm »
Parang ang konti Lang ng ideas kapag lego ang theme. 

sardonyx

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #572 on: March 23, 2013, 10:32:13 pm »
kami at first ay Madagascar ang theme. tapos naging Madagascar 3 specifically kasi ang ganda pag circus din ang theme eh :)

irissng

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #573 on: March 25, 2013, 09:53:13 am »
Lego theme for my son's birthday:)   ;D

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #574 on: March 25, 2013, 04:13:22 pm »
I'm also planning na for my son's first birthday. gusto ko racing theme. my son likes animals pero I have an officemate na safari naman theme ng anak niya last year ayoko naman gayahin.

hi sis! my son's having car racing as theme for his 7th birthday this april, in time for the showing of Fast6 (fast and furious) in May (favorite movie din kasi nya yun). i got a lot of ideas from catchmyparty.com.  :)

souffle

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #575 on: April 03, 2013, 03:37:35 pm »
sisters! we are having a hello kitty candy land for my daughter's 1st birthday, i am just worried how to make the boys enjoy as well....

help please....

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #576 on: April 03, 2013, 09:55:55 pm »
oohh I so love the decor for this party!!

http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/03/gorgeous-pink-modern-dol/

anvillanueva

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #577 on: April 04, 2013, 11:25:32 am »
I'm also planning na for my son's first birthday. gusto ko racing theme. my son likes animals pero I have an officemate na safari naman theme ng anak niya last year ayoko naman gayahin.

farm party sis..  :)

angelaihka

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #578 on: April 06, 2013, 11:32:14 am »
Hi mga sis. Can you help me to find a theme party stylist/organizer? this oct 8 2013 1st bdy ng baby boy ko. Ferrari Theme Party ang gusto ng husband ko. ang hirap maghanap.Possibly may catering na din kasama. Thanks  :)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Birthday Party Themes
« Reply #579 on: April 08, 2013, 09:06:32 pm »
^ hi sis! my son's 7th birthday also has car racing as theme. not purely Ferrari, as he is also interested in other race cars. i got a party organizer, for the decorations, and host lang. i made a separate hunt for the venue and caterer. medyo mas pricey kasi pag isinama ko pa sa party organizer yun. but before i talked to the party organizer, i tried to search for ideas on the internet (especially on the color scheme, invitation, lootbags, and possible decoration). for one, try looking into catchmyparty.com. there are a lot of car racing themes there that could help you "customize" the look for your son's party. hope this helps.   :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close