Hello sissies!

I'm new here so... I hope everyone's as friendly as they write.

Anyway, share ko lang my experience..?
Before Avon Vita-Glow became "famous" and before they changed its name, I was already taking it. Thrice, then twice a day - a tablet after every meal. I already knew about grapeseed extract and I read the label of any supplement/ vitamin for nutrition facts BEFORE I take (or wish to take) them. I was also very active with Avon before. So, I tried it without consulting a doctor (which is risky, I know). But because I already did my own research, I initially bought 3 bottles.
Then I plan to buy more if I see any effect at all. I started to take 3 tabs a day for a month. Then twice a day on the 2nd month. When I had only a bottle left, they were out of stock!

Of course I tried other Avon branches. And they're out of stock everywhere!
Twice a week I had to call several dealers if they already have these and I had no choice but to stop taking these supplements, much to my regret!

What happened, did it have any effect on me at all? I don't know.
I DIDN'T KNOW until my relatives -that I only see once a year - noticed the difference!

They all told me that I was blushing (after laughing at a joke) - which I didn't believe at first because I know I don't blush...EVER! But there you go. They were all my witnesses.

And even if they were telling it to my face, I still had to check in the mirror. And voila! I can see with my own two eyes!

I was secretly very happy with the good news. This was back in 2007-2008ish. I haven't taken any GSE supplement from that moment on. Until now, they say I still blush. This is whenever I feel hot, whenever I drink just a bottle of a light beer brand or whenever I laugh. Please know I'm not light-skinned or maputi. I'm only "mapusyaw" is what them elderlies call it.
Having said all these and having read your comments above, now I am aware that there are other brands, too. And they are conveniently available in your suking drugstore.

I'm just not sure if they are as effective. For me. I plan to take GSE again, of course! You betcha!

Thanks for reading, girlies! Happy weekend to us all!
