watch now

Author Topic: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs  (Read 87744 times)

chocolat

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2013, 09:39:57 pm »
^Alicante and Barcelona, by Nov and Dec. But I hand carry ko na lang these mugs sa Dec when I go home  for vacay, sis! After these two, 2014 na ulit ang travels ;-)


hi sis, pwede din ba magpabili if you still have space in your luggage? i'm starting to collect na din kasi, around 35 mugs pa lang meron ako. :)

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2013, 04:27:31 pm »
Just started my collection this year. I have a loooong way to go! But i hope we - collectors here - could trade too. :)

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2013, 05:46:32 pm »
Oh I collect these too although only for places where I or hubby have been. ito ang souvenir ko rather than fridge magnet. :)

theflygirl where do you buy the mugs?  I am missing Costa Rica, India, Hongkong and Macau.  I'll buy pero sana hindi mahal ang shipping. Hindi ko sila nakita when I was there. I thought nga walang starbucks sa costa rica and India although 2009 and 2010 pa ako nag-travel. konti pa lang siguro stores nila nun.

200 mugs?? where do you store them? hehe.. I'm going to Brussels and Brugges this coming weekend. I might be able to squeeze in one or two in my bag (weekend lang kase and one handcarry lang allowed - strict ang budget airlines dito) if anyone wants one? First come, first serve. hehe...I am going home in December.

Ayaw ko sa U.S. kase they keep on adding new series, napapabili ako kahit hindi ko need. :) I have mugs from their city skyline series, global icon and the recent you are here series - i got New York this year but used it kase mag-isa lang sya na YAH. But hubby was just in Dallas and he only got the YAH series, wala ang Global icon series :( at least may hindi na odd one si NY.

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #163 on: November 10, 2013, 04:21:49 pm »
^I keep them in under the bed bins for now till I have a custom built shelf made for them. Wala na talagang icons sa USA. They've been discontinued. I travel a lot yearly so mostly iI buy them myself, or through trades and pasalubong (by force haha)... I am now in Seoul Korea and am on the hunt for the red relief series. I am collecting icons n reliefs.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 12:07:38 am by theflygirl »

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #164 on: November 10, 2013, 10:47:00 pm »
^ sana may magpasalubong din sa akin ng mga kulang ko. naka-post sa FB ko in case may kaibigan na pumunta. hihi.. :)

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2013, 02:05:11 pm »
Wow! Andami nyo nang nakolekta. Sana one day maging madami na rin ang tumblers and mugs ko. I collect icon mugs/tumblers but also eyeing relief mugs and demitasse sets. :)

^ sis, interested ako sa Brussels and Brugges! :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:33:10 pm by kikay iska »

chocolat

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2013, 04:07:03 pm »
sis shegie_285, i'm interested din with brussels. :)

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2013, 07:15:26 pm »
^Wala na talagang icons sa USA. They've been discontinued. I travel a lot yearly so mostly iI buy them myself, or through trades and pasalubong (by force haha)... I am now in Seoul Korea and am on the hunt for the red relief series. I am collecting icons n reliefs.

^ sis, how about icons sa Korea? discontinued na rin ba?

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2013, 08:11:56 am »
^Yup. The Seoul and Korea icons mugs have been discontinued shortly after my last visit here, which was Nov last year. They introduced then the black n white relief series. I met up with a Korean mugger friend last night and he bought all the new Seoul Red reliefs here in one branch. Haha.

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2013, 06:15:47 pm »
^ aw. trading na lang pala ang pag-asa ko dyan sa mga discontinued designs. wala pa akong mai-trade. :p

Got the relief mugs, including the red christmas relief, courtesy of a friend who was there this weekend.

Wala na nga raw yung icons. :(
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:22:08 pm by kikay iska »

chocolat

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2013, 03:54:34 pm »
makati city mug is available na pala ulit...

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2013, 07:05:30 pm »
^ Yay! wala pa ako nyan. sa Makati Starbucks branches lang din ba ito available?

Mga sis, any extra you can trade/sell to me? Please?  ;)

« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 10:08:30 pm by kikay iska »

chocolat

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2013, 09:31:41 pm »
^ yes sis, alam ko sa makati lang. do you have mugs for trade?

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2013, 10:14:08 pm »
^ yun lang. i'm a new collector so i don't have much to offer :( 

i'm expecting denmark and copenhagen mugs by jan-feb 2014 courtesy of my sis. that's all i ca ntrade so far. plus the new ho chi minh - to be released pa lang.

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2013, 10:24:59 pm »
^Alicante and Barcelona, by Nov and Dec. But I hand carry ko na lang these mugs sa Dec when I go home  for vacay, sis! After these two, 2014 na ulit ang travels ;-)

Spain mugs! Pwede rin ba makisali dyan?  ;)

chocolat

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2013, 10:34:19 pm »
^ i have small collection pa din. hehe. if you have extra denmark and copenhagen, let me know. :)
im going to hk and kl next month. if you want mugs from there, let me know as well.

shegie_285

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2013, 03:37:00 am »
Hi Ladies - just got back from my Brussels and Brugge - ang ganda dun. :)But ang onti ng starbucks as in sa train station or sa airport lang! I know Starbucks is not really big here in Europe but based from experience, its either walang starbucks or meron konti at meron sa city centre.

Sa Brugge sa train station lang and nung lunch time wala ngang mugs na nakadisplay. Tapos walang starbucks sa centre. nalungkot ako :( Buti nung pauwi na meron ng mugs na nakadisplay!

Brussels - sa train station at airport lang meron starbucks.

So I got a Brugge one for sis kikay iska and a Brussels for sis chocolat. :) Sis kikay iska  - I pm'd you pwede Dublin mug din if you are interested kasi I meant to buy two for you.

Sis chocolat - ay pwede makisingit din, kun kasya sa bag mo - Hongkong icon mug - trade ko na Brussels? Thanks! :)


kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2013, 12:14:13 pm »
@shegie_28: just replied to your pm.  You made my day! :)


@chocolat: interested ako sa hk and malaysia mugs. i'll have the dk and cph mugs by jan-feb next year. am still getting "orders" before my sis will ship to manila. 

btw, is it true that the Manila mug will be replaced soon? anyone who can confirm this? time to hoard the mug before it becomes rare?? hehe

chocolat

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2013, 03:19:11 pm »
sis shegie_285, sure. i'll get you an hk mug. :)

sis kikay iska, i'll get you hk mug din. do you want the malaysia mug? or kuala lumpur?

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Starbucks City Tumblers/Mugs
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2013, 04:43:21 pm »
sis chocolat, malaysia or kl or both, if it's not too much lang naman.  re: hk mug, my aunt went to 4 stores in hk last weekend and found none. wish us luck when you go hunting for ours. thanks in advance,  sis.

btw, madami pala tayo dito. Pwede na tayong mag-mug meetup/party! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close