We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@twelvth_goddess and _pink_12, thanks a lot! :-) How long before you changed your daughters' earrings from what was used when she was pierced to another one?
Her pedia advised me not to change the earrings kagad to prevent infection. I would have done so except that one day, the lock of her left earring fell off while I was bathing her and I couldnt find it anymore. So I changed her earrings to a pair of white gold ones kaso natanggal din the lock the same day. After 3 days sakto balik naman namin to her pedia so I bought another set of hypoallergenic earrings and that's what she's wearing now.
my alahera gave me a tip so that my little girl wont lose her earring. a little clear nail polish on the area where the lock and the stem meet does the trick. it holds it but madali din tanggalin should you need to change/clean the earrings