We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
failed. matatapos na yung isang bottle na walang nangyari hayy
sis yung whitening effect ba yung ineexpect mo? depende effect nyan in every individual sis. If your a smoker, drinker or have a bad lifestyle talagang matatagalan yung effect sis. It took me several bottles before I saw changes in my skintone, yung sa elder sis ko naman ang naging effect sa kanya mas naunang pumuti yung mga singit singit areas niya before yung arms & other parts nya but it took her around 4-5 mos of continuous intake of ishi.pls be careful in buying ishi as there are many fake versions, I agree with a post here na hindi porket sikat yung store na bibilhan authentic na yung ishi I was also aware that store kasi na may mga complaints re the authenticity of their oral gluta. I took ishi for almost 5yrs, way back 2006 kaya swerte ako to have an idea sa mga trusted/beteranong sellers & the authentic ishi itself.