watch now

Author Topic: Swimwear - Thread 2  (Read 113968 times)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2012, 04:01:15 pm »
Girls, help. I have bikinis from Old Navy and Victoria's Secret, all of them size XS. I'm just wondering if it means that I'm also size XS in Koi? I'm planning to order online. Thanks.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2013, 10:49:38 am »

Ako naman I'm more comfortable wearing a one-piece because of my, er, soft tummy. I usually buy at debenhams. Meron silang swimsuits that claim to give tummy control. Okay naman, stylish pa.

sonia62

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #202 on: January 05, 2013, 11:38:33 am »
Ay nakabili ako ng 2 pc nung nagbakasyon kami sa US last month. Oakley swimsuit from $40 ang top, eh $5 na lang, bottom from $40 din eh $5 na lang din. So that's only around 400 petot waging wagi! So i bought 2 pairs :)

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #203 on: January 05, 2013, 12:20:50 pm »
ang daming magagandang swimwear will buy one pang motivate :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #204 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:19 am »
^ganyan din ako sis, i got 3 pair of 2 pc in a bazaar all from ilovekoi and it made me motivated to workout, perfect din for my upcoming vacation this February... :)

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #205 on: January 16, 2013, 02:35:30 pm »
Usually I bought mine from Sassa and Cinderella's Seventeen and Nafnaf. Pero now I will try Soak swimwear kasi after pregnancy medyo lumaki thighs ko. Motivation ko ngayon to bring back my old size para maisuot ko ulit yung mga swimsuits ko.

ldrc

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2013, 11:54:52 am »
Where can I find high waist swimsuits? Sold out na si I love Koi.  :(

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2013, 01:53:20 pm »
Kahapon puro high waist na lang natira. Ngayon, may bandeau nga, pasko naman yung kulay.

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #208 on: February 18, 2013, 08:07:37 pm »
kakabili ko lang ng bikini sa speedo, white sana as per bf's request kaya lang wala eh kaya hot pink na lang binili ko.20% din ang discount, keribels na.

mildfire

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #209 on: March 01, 2013, 12:17:11 am »
i bought soak two-piece swimwear and im really loving it.. I used to buy arena by the way, pero since wala na ko makitang magandang fit sakin, i tried soak

lime_

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2013, 03:47:14 pm »
i prefer anemone swimwear sa nothing but h20.

soak has really great designs but my problem is the size. small ako sa top but medium for bottom.

anemone and speedo lets you buy the pieces separately. sa soak kasi hindi.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2013, 03:50:39 pm »
i'm kicking myself for not getting soak's pleated maillot when i saw it become available again recently.

missreese

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2013, 10:11:11 pm »
sissies.. may nakakaalam ba sa inyo sang may bikini ng tulad nung kay anne curtis na color blue yung suot niya sa tvc ng gsm blue.

kikayako

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #213 on: March 16, 2013, 04:42:14 pm »
Where can I find high waist swimsuits? Sold out na si I love Koi.  :(

There are nice high waist swimsuits sold in Yuminum (http://yuminum.multiply.com/products/listing/10050/Eye-on-the-Target-Bandeau-Hi-Waist-Set)

Also, you may want to check out Crisela Collection (http://criselacollection.multiply.com/products/listing/10114/High-Waist-Swimsuit)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2013, 09:07:22 pm »
i found a swimwear na di masyado revealing ang back but still looks sexy.. It's a dress like swimwear from sun n sand by body music..it fits me well.. :) i'll try to find something like that sa ibang brand naman pero in black or any dark color.

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2013, 09:11:34 pm »
I always buy I love koi swimwear, theirs are stylish and you can even wear them for parties, just pair them with my fave skirt!

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #216 on: March 29, 2013, 06:24:58 am »
I'm looking for swimsuit din! Last minute shopping kasi lapit na beach time. Ayoko sana ng order online kasi gusto ko mahawakan at mafit kung pwede. Any suggestions while I'm still backreading? Thanks!

Crazylabel

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #217 on: March 29, 2013, 10:15:56 am »
^sis I think may stall sa trinoma I love koi swimwear :)

karriebelle

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #218 on: March 29, 2013, 10:57:50 am »
Hello girls! Please do visit my newly opened online shop. I also sell swimsuits. Yung ibang swimsuits sa the tamp, binebenta ko din. Much cheaper lang sakin kasi i get it from the supplier. Yung swimsuits na binebenta ko, it costs around php800-900 sa the ramp, but i only sell them from php380 something. Check it out :) you might wanna try them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Glam-Sign/388089297955443

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Swimwear - Thread 2
« Reply #219 on: March 29, 2013, 05:39:54 pm »
Saw them, sis.  May mga 1pc ka pa?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close