We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sisses, pajoin here. I never booked a flight na hindi promo. the cheapest I had was the piso fare of cebu pac for only 94php RT to laoag last year. =)
i tried mock booking a while ago for Clark-HK on September 25-30, 2011 and i got the 799 promo but after the taxes and charges, total became 8.3k+, grabe! para joke lang na prinomo.. hehe! =)
Pasali po.I tried mock booking today at CebuPac for their promo - Clark to Hong Kong. Lumalabas P4200+ per person.Sa TigerAirways naman, its P3k+. Ano mas ok mga sisses? TIA!
anong ok na airline mla-singapore route? checked jetstar and sing airlines and pal already. ang cebu pac ba ok ang intl flights nila?