We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
deadma sa betcha noodles!!! ha ha ha!
Not insecure but more on "asar' because I never have details
I dont want to.. but I cant help it.. Mas pinapaniwalaan nya ex nya kaysa sa akin. Mas nakukuha nya magalit sakin kaysa sa ex nya. Even if his ex is already doing things that can ruin our relationship. Mas may time sya to go outside with his ex. They also go out monthly which also falls on the date of their anniverssary. He is more than willing to give gifts to her. Ako wala ako narereceive na gifts from him since the day we got married. I couldnt help but wonder if he still loves her.
never made me insecure prolly cus the person was not someone I will get intimidated with or insecure of. In short, few levels down
i did. sometimes kc i cant help it eh. lalo na kapag napapagkwentuhan namin sya. minsan kc loka girl talaga ko. kc even mga sex actvity nila pinapakwento ko , feeling ko tuloy masokista ako. haha. but meron kcng mga instances na meron syang ginawa dun sa girl before na hindi nya nagawa for me. something like that. but now im still overcoming that attitude.