Author Topic: horoscope compatibility  (Read 9365 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 07:35:16 pm »
Taurus and Leo. Pasok sa banga yung nasa compatibility. Ganun na ganun. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 08:24:46 pm »
^^ Go, go, go... Patulan mo na kasi the Horoscope / Zodiacs! These are meant to be scientific, you know? Talagang kelangan i-push? All I am saying is... it's amusing!

^ Taurus and Leo --- My kind of people. Either Me and a Taurus or Me and a Leo.. My kind of people.. So if Taurus and Leo... I feel... INTENSE!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 10:53:16 pm »
not a 100% believer -- i'm a scopio. my son's biological dad (my ex) is a cancer. sabi super compatible.. juskoday! baka mali ang basa sa bituin nung astrologer na yun! he is uber sensitive, and everytime we have a petty argument, it gets blown out of proportion dahil sa super sensitivity nya. with my current guy, both of us are scorpios (same birthday actually, different year lang). mas magaan, mas masaya, mas may similarities, mas mainit... ang samahan (hahaha!  ;D ), and generally, mas ok di hamak than my cancer ex-bf. it may not be perfect (we do "sting" each other once in awhile), but mas mabilis naman namin nasi-settle yung mga problems/issues kasi we're of the same wavelength sa pagiisip.

simang

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 11:30:43 pm »
^same tayo scorpio sis. hehe

out of curiousity i googled our horoscope compatibility. natuwa naman ako sa nabasa ko hahaha. soul-transforming daw ang connection namin lol.

i disagree though na consistently described ang scorpio as complicated, because i really am not. both my sisters have the same sign as my guy, siguro kaya madali din kami magkasundo kagaya ng mga kapatid ko. hehe.

ang saya pala magbasa ng horoscope haha

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 11:55:17 am »
^ hahah! ako rin sis out of curiosity and dahil sa GT threads, kaya ko ni-google yung zodiac compatibility namin ni ex and ni current.. haha!

natatawa rin ako everytime na binabasa ko na complicated and most misunderstood daw ang scorpio. oo alam ko, selosa ako (which is somehow common DAW sa scorpios.. ).. pero never ko nakita sarili ko as complicated.. what you see is what you get akong tao... out of curiosity din nagbabasa ako ng eastern horoscope.. yung animal year naman.. kasi year of the sheep daw ngayon, i'm wondering how it would affect me.. hahah!  :D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 10:20:35 pm »
simang & slickchick --- Basta kayong mga Scorpio... INTENSE. That I am sure of. And it's nice!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 10:55:06 pm »
^ hahaha! natawa ako sis sa intense ahh! nahiya ako bigla.. hahaha!  ;D ;D ;D

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2015, 10:01:21 am »
^Naku hashtag alam na.. hahaha (spell out ba ang hashtag?  ;D ) Kita nyo mga sis, medyo may wisdom talaga yang horoscope eh.. tingnan nyo scorpio kayo.. swak na swak eh hahaha!

Dati di ako naniniwala. Pero nang maka-3 Leo na ako na epic fail.. naniniwala na ako. Sabi kasi lethal combination daw ang Pisces at Leo eh. Kaya tinatanong ko na kagad kung ano ang birthday kasi allergic na ako sa sign na Leo. hehe


slickchick

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2015, 06:07:43 pm »
^ natawa naman ako sis dun sa nadala ka na sa 3 Leo na epic fail.. hahaha! kung tama ang pagkakaalala ko sa mga nabasa ko na horoscope at astrology, Pisces is a water sign (just like Scorpio) baka dapat sis next time, kapwa water sign ang hanapin mo.. nawa'y maka-meet ka sis ng isang Scorpio para mahawa ka sa pagka-intense namin! hahaha!  ;D ;D  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2015, 07:19:12 pm »
slickchick, I swear. I am merely speaking from experience from once being with a Scorpio. It was wonderful, INTENSE (there goes that word again). However, perhaps not meant for me. So there.

baliwsayo, not to sure about Pisces and Leo... Pero my bestfriend is a Pisces also and swak sila ng husband niyang Cancer. Sabi Pisces works best with... Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn or Scorpio nga as suggested by slickchick!

girlush

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2015, 04:59:36 pm »
Im a Piscean and BF is virgo. Year od the dog and year of the tiger. He's 4 yrs younger  :P.

Sabi compatible....
What’s the best aspect of the Virgo-Pisces relationship? It’s their complementary and harmonious attitude toward one another. The overall empathy and commitment these two Signs value in a relationship is what will keep the ties strong and long lasting. Everyone will be envious of their devotion to one another, as well as to their friends and the community.

ewan din.. 2 months palang naman kami

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2015, 10:22:10 am »
slickchick, I swear. I am merely speaking from experience from once being with a Scorpio. It was wonderful, INTENSE (there goes that word again). However, perhaps not meant for me. So there.

so may basis pala sis yung pag-describe mo sa amin as intense.. hahaha!  ;D well i do hope hindi ka naman traumatized from that past experience with a scorpio. i think naman, aside from the zodiac sign, there are also other factors that really help to make or break the relationship.  :)


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 12:57:47 pm »
^ I never got to read this until today and nope, no worries there. Di naman traumatic. We're in a good place now. We're friends even. Well, I am friends will all exes except for one. Kasi naman noh, sabi nung isa, it's either tayo or we're not anything - eh, syempre, eh di "we're not anything", kasi I wanted to break up eh. Anyway, me and Scorpio ex did not reach a point that he would want to erase me in his life. I've known Scorpio people who will make the decision to ERASE someone from their lives completely (of course, with good reason naman). So, ayun nga. Intense!  ;D

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 01:23:36 pm »
Naku, swak ako dito. I believe sa zodiac compatibility. Kasi I find it na talaga naman may katotohanan yung characteristic ng isang tao if he/she is born on a certain zodiac.

I'm a Gemini, so far eto yung experiences ko

Ex-BF 1 is scorpio,  sa sexual rel. okay but the rest I don't know, hindi talaga okay, away-bati kami
Ex-BF 2 is taurus,  sablay din dami complications and differences ng ugali
Ex-BF 3 is gemini, sakto lang kaming 2 in most cases. we both have similar traits, beliefs etc but when we fight there's too much pride. pag umayaw, ayaw na talaga

Akosiding

  • Guest
Re: horoscope compatibility
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2015, 04:14:39 pm »
I do believe in Horoscope compatibility. I'm also an Aries and my most compatible zodiacs are Leo and fellow Aries. Mga napapalapit din sakin I ask what their zodiacs are and surprisingly Leo and Aries. I don't know if it's just me but nafefeel ko kasi yung connection, I swear. Like I felt so comfortable to talk to them and hang out with them with ease. My first boyfriend was an Aries. But I think hanggang compatibility lang coz we didn't end up together. for both zodiac. but different stories tho.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 04:20:11 pm by Akosiding »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close