Author Topic: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"  (Read 31376 times)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 09:10:51 pm »
Marami na nga din nagsasabi sakin nito :D although madalas ang kadugtong, "maswerte din sya sayo"

super bait kasi ni hubby, lahat ng gusto ko nasusunod, he tells me everyday that he loves me and kahit pa anong itsura ko he always tells me/sings to me "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change, coz you're amazing, just the way you are!"

mapasensya masyado si hubby and maalaga, very generous, very caring, so super blessed talaga ko to have him in my life. 

SweetCandy

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 09:17:43 pm »
Sis Jhows, it's nice to know you're happy with your husband. I guess you're lucky, but more than being lucky, you're loved! I'm happy for you! Hindi kasi lahat ng mag-asawa nagkakasundo eh. I'm not married yet but I can relate with you because my daddy loves my mommy so much. I have such loving parents, and I do not want to be anything but like them when I get married myself. :)

belovedwifey

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 09:10:14 pm »
Nice naman mga sharings nyo, i'm happy for all of you! Join ako sa happy and blessed wives club!  :)

I don't think there's a better man for me than my husband. Smart, responsible, sweet, quiet but funny, and he has a very close relationship with God. For me, that always takes the cake.  :) plus, syempre gwapo sya sa paningin ko. tee hee!!

He never stops courting me. Palaging available and willing to talk about anything under the sun. He is my best friend in the whole world.  :)

On a more practical side, never naging issue sa kanya yung tumulong sa bahay. He doesn't buy the only-women-must-do-chores crap, and i appreciate him for that. He said that his musculinity and leadeship do not depend on that. In my eyes, he became more of a man.  :)

I know hubby is not prince charming, but he's real. Frankly, I can't imagine growing old and gray with somebody else. And with that, i feel like the luckiest woman in the world.  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:32:13 pm by belovedwifey »

honey_koh

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 10:53:10 pm »
ako din swerte kay hubby kasi... despite ng mga mood swings ko super pasensyoso nya... at lagi nya pinaparamdam sa kin kung gaano niya ko ka love... nandon parin yung kilig... at sarap magluto promise lahat ng favorite ko food alam niya lutuin... kala ko before hindi nako makakapag asawa kasi ang dami ko na napag daanan na failed relationship.. until dumating siya sa buhay ko... hindi ako nag regret na napangasawa ko siya... thank you GOD at binigay mo ang right guy for me... ;D ;D ;D

cati

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 11:01:40 pm »
nice naman...madaming sisses na mababait ang asawa


crazymom

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2011, 11:43:05 am »
same here i always hear from my friends na swerte daw ako sa asawa ko..bakit ba hindi? we're both working pero mas mahirap yung work niya pero pag maaga kami umuuwi from work he cooks for me..pero pag late na syempre we just dine out. and never niya akong pinaglaba promise. kapag maglalaba ako ng clothes niya, tinutulungan niya ako..and would you believe? he's the one fixing the bed before sleeping..

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 05:32:34 pm »
Swerte ako sa hubby ko!

Good provider na, mapag pasensya pa.  Love na love namin sya ng mga kids namin  ;D

jelly

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 11:29:50 am »
swerte din yata ako kasi mabait naman asawa ko.lahat ng barkada ko..kakilala ko..ninang namin lagi sinasabi "swerte mo na masipag asawa mo".
yun masipag pa nga before madalas namin pinagaawayan pero narealized ko...oo nga swerte ako.

swerte ako kasi yun anak ko sa pagkadalaga...mahal nya.di mo mahahalata na di pala nya anak kasi minsan parang sya pa ang naiispoiled. siguro yan ang pinakamagandang katangian nakita ko sa kanya.

sinabi pa nya na sya ang magtataguyod sa pagaaral ng panganay namin...kahut walang participatiin yun ama nun anak ko.

swerte kasi never nya ako nasaktan physically kahit ako nagagawa ko sa kanya.

sabi nga nya.. "bubugbugin ako ng asawa ko pero ako di lalaban"

swerte? mas appropriate ang term na blessed...kasi nakita ko love ako ni God nun binigay sya sa akin.


hairt mini

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 03:00:24 pm »
nasabi din to ng boss ko sa akin at nung isang friend namin  :D
sabi ko naman mas swerte sya sa akin no! lols :P

kathon

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 03:32:11 pm »
Palage din sa akin ito sinasabi, pero feeling ko pareho lang kaming swerte at blessed to have each other.. :)

Swerte ako kasi alam kong God-fearing sya and Simula ng naging kami super faithful na sya.. Hindi din sya masyado ng gumigimik tulad nung hindi pa kami, naging home buddy na lang sya, para daw wala ng issue.. Baka simulan pa daw ng pag aaway namin eh.. I have access sa lahat ng accounts nya.. I know his friends and his family.. He loves me and he is very much excited sa parating na baby namin.. And i think he will be a great dad.. Medyo natatakot lang ako baka maspoiled yung bata pag labas.. Malamang i will be the disciplinarian and si hubby ang spoiler! hehe :)

Nuna

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 07:47:37 pm »

eekai

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 11:59:13 pm »
my hubby and i have been together for over 8 yrs now [as a married couple but a total of 16 na] and i really consider myself lucky.  i always tell people that i must have done something really good in my past life for me to deserve someone like him.

1. pag wala kmeng maid, he does everything. laundry, cooking, dishes.  lahat.
2. kahit isususbo na lang nya ibibigay pa talaga nya sakin. 
3. he always tells me na he loves me.
4. super spoiled ako. if i want something, konting lambing or simangot lang, keri na.
5. we pray together before going to sleep and he always says: Lord thank you po sa asawa ko, sana po lagi syang healthy at masaya.... mga ganung tipo.

this is not to say that my hubby is perfect.  of course not.  he has his errrm  glitches too, haha. 

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 01:08:05 pm »
I'm glad you feel so lucky and blessed with your husband :)  I hope in the future most women would feel that way.  I am also super proud to say that to my mind, I'm the luckiest girl in the world because of my husband.  Most people would say we deserve each other though. 
I'll mention some reasons why I think that way:
1.  I'll be a yearly bride for 10 years, 3 down and 7 to go.
2. He never let a day pass without telling me how much he loves me and how pretty I am in his eyes.
3.  Most people would say my life is a fairy tale or a movie for my husband never ran out of ideas to surprise me e.g. last Valentine, he took me to a private airport and as I went out of the car, I heard the music "ikaw", the song hubby sang during his serenade (courtship days) my eyes led me to a violinist with a man holding a bouquet.  The violinist played all throughout the chopper ride.  He took me to Tagaytay where we had our 1st date.  The best was a poem that read My Christine, my piece of heaven.
3.  I'm now on my 2nd pregnancy but still each time I would throw up, he would hold my hands, make me feel loved, give me some water and hug me while saying "I love you!"
And for so many other reasons...


awww... so sweet. I visited your blog. You are a gorgeous couple. You are both lucky to have each other. Stay happy!

Going back to the topic, yes I am lucky to have him. and everyday, I am truly grateful.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 02:58:26 am »
In so many ways, I'm extremely lucky with my husband. He's not the richest guy I've dated pero in terms of intelligence and diskarte, pinaka-panalo.

Above all things, sa ugali sya pinaka-winner. I've been an abusive and immature gf/wife in the past, yet he stood by me very patiently and forgave me for things I've done. In all things, inuuna nya yung needs and wants ko even if it means sacrificing his own.

Hubby's not perfect pero I really think I'm lucky to have him cus sobrang loving nya to me and our daughter. Ours is not a perfect marriage but I have nothing to ask for :)

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 12:15:21 pm »
Join ako sa mga blessed wife. :)

My family believes that I am maswerte sa asawa ko because they know my attitude. Mabait and understanding ako sa mga kaibigan, tolerant pa most of the time, pero pagdating sa asawa ko I'm a brat. I also nag, promise! haha. I nag because he doesnt fight or answer back, badtrip minsan tahimik lang. :)

His passion is guitar playing and attend services sa church. he loves our daughter so much, minsan iniisip ko mas mahal nya pa saken. :)

he loves my family. he even decided to purchase a property in the province instead sa MNL, kasi siguro tahimik ang buhay dun. laid back masyado.

he is my one and only bestfriend. literally bestfriend. i am his partner din sa lahat.

he has flaws, ofcourse he is human, but I thank God for those. kakatakot kasi sabi nila pag sobrang bait daw mabilis kinukuha ni Lord. hehe.


we are bf-gf for 7 years before we got married. we're on our 11th year of being together. the feeling is still the same. i still love him to bits!

this_is_me

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 04:40:38 pm »
im so lucky to have my husband. so loving, caring, sweet. too good to be true pero totoo. sa money, sweldo akin din, tapos never nakialam sa money ko. tapos always remember impt dates. basta. sobrang swerte. =)

if gimik ako, ok lang din. uwi ako umaga, ok lang. =) siya homebody. =)

MommyCJ

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 04:46:45 pm »
I am very blessed to have my babe16 as my hubby..he may not be rich in money but so full sa diskarte and patience.. we've been to different obstacles but then without him i will not be a strong wifey.. 12 years together pero andun pa rin yung he made me kilig and longing for each other parin..especially remembering way back nung gf and bf..ganun parin ka intense yung feeling sa isa't-isa..then he is the one who lead me to know the true living God.. ;)

enjaye

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 05:38:04 pm »
Cheers to all happy and blessed wives  ;D

My officemates and friends have said those words to me, “Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo” at the same time hubby heard the same from his officemates and friends.  :D  So, ang masasabi ko lang, it’s really a match made in heaven ;) Kaya yung mga husbands natin ang binigay ni Lord dahil alam Niya na sila ang magpupuno sa mga pagkukulang natin.  Like ako, nung nagstart ang relationship namin may pagka-immature ako pero si hubby mature talaga so sya yung mas umuunawa sa akin.  Ako madiskarte ako in terms of pagkakakitaan (sideline), si hubby naman super madiskarte sa house (fixing, pati pagluluto, etc).   Isa pang ikinatutuwa ko, lagi nya akong sinasamahan sa mga sideline ko, nag-try pa akong mag-Mary Kay, lagi kong kasama si hubby sa mga seminars at nakapagbenta pa sya sa officemates nya :p and the list goes on and on…

Just recently, naging active kami ni hubby sa couples’ group ng church namin, nagkaroon pa ng renewal of vows activity dun sa camp.  And we learned na kahit wala namang problem ang couple, dapat both parties are doing their share in keeping their marriage alive.  Sabi nga, “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. “

I just wanna share this song sa inyong lahat...

WHEN GOD MADE YOU
by Newsong featuring Natalie Grant

(Guy)
It’s always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life

Chorus:
Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when he created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.


(Girl)
Ooo ooo,I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love.
(guy)o gone are all my questions about why (girl echoes):about why

Duet:
Oh I wonder what God was thinking when he created you,
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you He must've been thinking about me.

Bridge:
He made the sun He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
And that is how I know it’s true,
You’re for me and I’m for you and my world
Just can’t be right without you in my life

Chorus
(Guy) He must have heard every prayer I've been praying (girl echo)
I've been praying (both)He must've knew everything I would need
When God made you, He must've been thinking about me.

jhenrheign

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 06:28:28 pm »
I won't say na maswerte ako but instead i would say na im so blessed to have him as my husband... Before I met him, I prayed to find a man who will love me unconditionally, who will accept me for who I am and someone who will teach me to be a better person... I never knew that he is the one, not until may trial na dumating sa relationship namin nung gf/bf pa lang kami... Since then, narealize namin na di kami magiging masaya kung mapupunta lang kami sa iba... and na prove namin na we really love each other and we want to spend the rest of lives together...and di kami nagkamali...

He's been a good Husband and Father... He's a family man, a good provider... He's not materialistic pareho kami, pero he can be sweet in his own little way kahit di nya ko bigyan ng kung ano-ano... Yes, he's not perfect, we both are pero dahil sa open kami sa isa't isa, nalalagpasan namin lahat ng trials... A lot are saying na buti pa daw kami masaya, di kami nag-aaway... I told them lang na nag-aaway din kami pero at the end of the day we always compromise... We never give up, pag may problem we always face it together, di pwedeng isa lang ang aayos ng problema namin..I thought noon mahihirapan kami mag adjust pag kinasal na kami, pero kabaliktaran ang nangyare... And mas naging strong pa kami...

He's really a blessing from God, the one I prayed for... Aside from our daughter and our little baby inside my tummy, he's one of the greatest gift God has given me...  :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: "Ang swerte mo sa asawa mo"
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2011, 01:42:11 am »
Present :)

Don't want to go into details, kasi mapapahaba. :D Just simply saying thoughtfully na I'm still the most beautiful and sexiest lady for him despite of all the dark circles under my eyes, stretchmarks all over my tummy, I'm the luckiest wife na :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close