We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi mga sis. I hope someone could answer my query:I will give birth on February 2013. I was employed from July 2009- December 2011, then February to March 2012. Then July up to present. I read kasi dito to be able to use Philhealth, dapat may posted contributions for the last 9 months. Kaso sa February, 8 months pa lang contribution ko kase I was unemployed from April to June 2012. HIndi ko na ba tlaga magagamit [textspeak!] Philhealth benefit ko? Sayang kase e huhuh. PLease sana po may sumagot.
I just want to share, if your OB and her team are Philhealth accredited then your hospital is also Philhealth accredited, you will be able to get the maximum reimbursement unlike kung hospital lang ang philhealth accredited..
^thanks sis, very helpful information.