watch now

Author Topic: how much did you spend for your kids party part II  (Read 332012 times)

stormy

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #420 on: April 18, 2014, 07:21:48 pm »
^^kasama na food ng suppliers sa 10k sis. Laki na masyado gastos mo nabasa ko posts mo sa kabilang thread.

Nhetskii

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #421 on: April 18, 2014, 11:44:58 pm »
sis nhetskii, san ang party venue niyo? saka pede malaman ang menus niyo sa caterer?
thanks

Sis sa st francis shangri la place kami.  Menu namin for adults, honeyed beef, hawaian roast pork, baked mac, chix flambe, rice, 1 round soda, bottomless iced tea, buko pandan. For kids, spag, fried chicken, hotdog n stick, choco cpcake, orange juice.

Good luck sa preps!

meilinantazo

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #422 on: April 23, 2014, 03:03:10 pm »
Sharing our budget for my daughter's 1st bday party.
Theme: Enchanted Forest/Whimsical Woodland

Venue:       10k (The Peak Events Place in Antipolo)
Food:         27k (MyJoyful Days Catering -- for 100pax)
Photog:      12k (ForeverydayPhoto)
Cupcakes:    2.5k (IG: @bakesbymarikaluigi)
Desserts:     2.7k (diy)
Cake:          4.7k (Niji Desserts -- w/ 1k delivery)
Decors:      10k (diy)
Host:            3k (LPP)
Mime:           2k (LPP)
Acrobat:       5k (LPP)
Total:          78.9k

prettypepz

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #423 on: April 26, 2014, 12:47:08 am »
^hi sis, san banda yang The Peak Events Place in Antipolo? :)

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #424 on: April 30, 2014, 01:42:36 pm »
here naman for my Son's Dedication and 1st birthday celebration on May 24
Theme: Mickey mouse

Venue: 6,000 with free sound system at lights /aircondition

Catering: 34,000 : 300/head for 100 adults at 160/pax for 25kids plus Candy buffet set up for 80pax(free)

Invitation: Free kasi via E-Invitation lang :-) lay out by my nephew

Venue set up: Free from caterer (entrance arch, cake arch, center pieces with mylar by theme, 2 pillars, tarp set up

Magician/host plus Kiddie Salon free: 6,000 YMMAgician (mukhang ok naman pics sa FB)

Cake: 3,800 free delivery by Sweetest Creation, 8x12 fondant themed cake with 55 themed cupcakes
(24 of 55pcs are placed sa acetate box para sa mga PS hehe)

Photobooth: 4,200 OneFunDay Magnetic photo plus unlimited Photo Coverage

Lootbags and Prizes: 4,000 LandMark and Toy kingdom

Total: 58,000

yung outfit at shoes di ko na sinama sa costing kasi matagal ko na nabili susuutin nya.

ano p ba kulang na pwede idagdag? please suggest po TIA!

meilinantazo

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #425 on: April 30, 2014, 04:02:24 pm »
^hi sis, san banda yang The Peak Events Place in Antipolo? :)

Hello! Alam mo yung Mille Luce Subdivision? Katabi nun. :)

heybeybey

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #426 on: May 01, 2014, 01:09:19 pm »
VENUE: One Cafe and Events Place
PESO POWER: 40,000
RATING: 10

DECOR: Mr. Balloonatix
PESO POWER: 7,500
RATING: 10

PHOTOGRAPHER: Jet Lamosa For Keeps
PESO POWER: 4,400
RATING: 10

PHOTOBOOTH: Photobooth By DJ Coki
PESO POWER: 4,500
RATING: 10

SOUVENIR: Handicrafts Atbp.
PESO POWER: 4,500
RATING: 10

LOOTBAGS and PRIZES: Divisoria
PESO POWER: 5,000

I bought 2 huge Mickey and Minnie mouse stuffed toy, 4 small stuffed toy, 2 bags, pencil cases, stamps, notepads, water bottles, etc.

DESSERT BUFFET: DIY
PESO POWER: 3,000
RATING: 10

I have chocolate fondue which I bought in Divisoria for 500 only, wafer sticks, gummy bears, gummy hearts, lollipop, pilyapastillas 100pcs for 690pesos super yummy!

Hubby was the one who made all the abubot in the party. Like the table numbers, food labels, candy buffet labels, name card, buntings, etc. It was a hit. A lot of people asking me who decorated my dessert buffet.


CAKE: Sweet Creations By MUMS
PESO POWER: 5,000
RATING: 5

The cake was masarap, definitely yun lang yung positive na masasabi ko. I didm't like how it looked or baka feeling ko lang di bagay yung 5k sa cake na ganun. I found her here in GT, I liked the cake na ginawa niya sa isang mom here. The sanrio cake and its only 3,500 (3 layered pa I think).

I gave her my pegs, pero sabi niya case ayaw niya gayahin for security purposes which I understand. Kaya lang my cake was super liit lang... I think 3,000 lang yung ganun klaseng cake. And soobrang layo sa mga sinend ko sa kanyang peg. That is why I am very disappointed. Kaya nga I was asking muna ng draft eh kase para pag di ko nagustuhan I can still look for another supplier. Sabi ni hubby ayos nalang daw. kahit daw mukhang may hepa si Minnie (topper) masarap naman daw.

HOST: Ms. Lhen Peralta
PESO POWER: 5,500
RATING: 3

I will never recommend her to anybody. Why? Here's the story.

The night of my event, she texted me to inform me that since I got her early, she will give me a gift, that she will be joined by another magician Well. During the event, I was looking for her but this Well told me she's on her way. 1pm yung party ko, she arrived around 2:45pm. Made a couple of magics, lame jokes and does her lousy puppet show and left around 3:30. I was super pissed. My hubby just told me not to bother anymore. So I didn't stop her from leaving. During the night, she texted me and informed me that I am short of 1,000. I was super shocked. Because after the party I handed Well an envelope with the remaining balance and asked him to count it in front of me. So parang ano to? Lokohan na ba? Until now I didn't give her the 1,000 kase I am sure I gave him the exact amount.

Sorry sis for the very long post :) overall, the kids and kids at heart had a wonderful time naman and hangang ngayon they kept asking me about the party.

imeego

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #427 on: May 05, 2014, 04:18:52 pm »
our budget for our daughter's 1st bday on june:

venue and food: 83k (750/adult, 350/kid)
decor/styling: 70k
cake & dessert buffet: 22,500
host, entertainment etc plus rental of kiddie tiffany chairs: 17k
lootbags: 4,300
invites, tags: 4,600
costumes: 4,500
food carts: 10k
inflatable: 6k
lechon: 10k
photog: 4,500

game prizes and goodies for the lootbags: will buy these next month pa


« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:20:44 pm by imeego »

bluemargarita

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #428 on: May 14, 2014, 10:39:04 pm »
Absolutely happy with all my suppliers for baby's first birthday party! I will happily recommend all of them :)

Party Time Philippines - super yummy food that comes with free balloon decors: reasonably priced

Kids Party Hub - themed dessert buffet and event styling (christine is so easy to deal with..super nice pa.very creative well thought of design)

For Keeps Photography - David Lim such a joy to work with

Tazzy Cakes - fab cake design, super moist cake

Wizzo - great party host, very nice magic show, cute balloon twisting..sulit!!

Photo graphics photo booth - very professional,nice design






djoching

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2014, 01:11:09 am »
Sorry it took a while to write this.  My event was last April and this forum was very helpful when I was preparing for my daughter's 7th birthday so I promised myself to share my experience to help other moms.  Sorry also for the long post.

EVENT: 7th birthday
THEME: Frozen
PAX: 130 adults / 50 kids

VENUE: Santuario de San Antonio Social Hall (Forbes Park, Makati)
PESO POWER: Rental fee of P7,500 per bay + Refundable security deposit of P10,000/bay (refundable after the event) + P2,000 caterer's fee.  I booked 2 bays since each bay is good for 100 pax for 4 hours.
RATING: 9. 
Pros: Venue was spacious and square with no obstructions so all attendees will have a full view of the party.  Newly-renovated last June.  There are a lot of parking spaces.  Just ask the visitors to come early if there is a wedding/mass at the church.  Set-up time is 3-4 hours before the event and free of charge.  Sound system is included.
Cons: steep deposit, strict with decors (you cannot use thumbtacks, tape, etc. because of the renovation) so you just have to be creative, do an occular and come early so you can set-up properly.  We were still able to put swags and ceiling balloons.  No on-site cooking.  Lady in charge is friendly but don't go to the office before 9:30 am and between 12:00 noon to 1:30 pm if you don't want to wait for her.

DECOR/DESSERT TABLE: Ribbons & Laces.
PESO POWER: P44,000
RATING: 10.  I had to look for a very good stylist since the theme was relatively new so I had to make sure they can execute it well and be able to source decorations at a reasonable price.  This already includes Styrobackdrop, swags, balloons, centerpiece, Dessert table with pastries (3-layer cake, mallow pops, cake pops, sweets, etc), lootbag (bags only), 4ft letter of celebrator's name, gift tags, name tags, event coordination.

PHOTO/VIDEO/PHOTOBOOTH: JV All Events Photography
PESO POWER: P14,100
RATING: 9. 
Pros: Affordable.  Package is P12K for the photo and video coverage, 20-page album, AVP MTV Style and 1 hour photobooth. I just added P2K for the additional 2 hours of photobooth and P100 delivery fee of CDs.  Very easy to coordinate with.  Emails and texts are enough and they reply promptly.  Album and AVP delivery was on-time (within 30 days after confirming photos).  They also ask permission first if you are ok to put your pictures in FB.
Cons: Simple photobooth backdrop so you have to add if you want to customize it. 

HOST: Erney Arcilla
PESO POWER: P9000 + P2000 for sound system
RATING: 10.  He was able to engage everyone in the party.  His rate already includes hosting, games facilitation, magic tricks, balloon twisting.  Educational and wholesome and very high-energy.

CATERER: Bistro 109
PESO POWER: P350/head for adults, P150/head for kids.  I think they also have cheaper menus.
RATING: 10.  Food was yummy and presentation is elegant.  Juice is freeflowing already and they have a lot of waiters so service was prompt. 

FOOD CARTS/GAME BOOTHS: Bravo Party Deal
PESO POWER: P1900/food cart with 100 servings (same price for all carts.  I got pizza, snow cone, cotton candy, siomai, shredded corn) + food for the attendants. 
RATING: 9
Pros:  Very affordable compared to other food carts. They have promos so just give your requirements and they can customize their package.  I got 6 food carts so I got a promo of 6 free game booths.  Attendants are in uniform.  The siomai and pizza were delicious.  Snow cone only had 3 flavors so ask if they have more.
Cons: Party was 4 pm but they arrived at 3:45 so they were not ready when the party started.  I got food booths as appetizers while the games are on-going so there were long queues when they started serving.  Just make sure to ask them to arrive earlier.

INVITATION: Neighborhood computer shop
PESO POWER: P15/invitation
RATING: 10.   I forgot the name but this is along Boni Ave in front of the Wellcome Supermarket.  They do a decent layout and prints it on photo paper (3x5) with envelope at P15/invitation.

LOOTBAGS and PRIZES: Divisoria & Mall Toy Stores
PESO POWER: 6,000.  The host requires 3 to 4 times the number of the kid attendees so I had to source it very carefully since we expected 40-50 kids which means 120-150 prizes. I mixed it up with Divi prizes (puzzles, coloring books, pencils, ballpens, notebooks, toys, etc) and mall toys (Play Doh, Ben Ten/Barbie candy watches) and Chocolate bars and Chips for the adult prizes.  Since my lootbag was a brown paper bag painted and decorated to become Olaf, I had to fill-it with big items (big coloring book, Crayola, stickers) so it will not feel empty and added a C2 Sakto to make it heavy.  Then I added educational things (erasers, pencils) and some candies (Gummi pizza, M&Ms, choco bars, etc).

OUTFIT: Frozen-inspired gown from 999 Mall and Frozen-inspired costume from Iha (Robinson's Galleria Dept. Store) and Payless Shoes
PESO POWER: Both gowns are P1,700 each.  Shoes are P800.
I scouted for made-to-order gowns and the cheapest I could find was P4K so we went to Divi just to check if there are cheaper options and I saw a ready-to-wear gown which fitted my daughter.  The style was up to the shin in front and a very long tail at the back which gave an Elsa-cape vibe.  Then, I chanced upon the Iha gown a week later so I also bought it as a second outfit since the cost is still below my initial estimate of P4K.

OTHERS: Make-up, Tips, Food for staff (check which suppliers require food including during the set-up)
Do not forget to budget for these items since they can add up.

My ratings are quite high because I really researched before booking each supplier so I was quite satisfied with the result which made my daughter's special day very memorable.

Bonus Tip: I had a clear book to organize all my suppliers' contracts, receipts, program so I was not ngarag during the party itself.  Also, the night before, I already prepared the envelopes with notes for all the balance that I had to pay the suppliers and tips (if applicable) so settling the bills would be a breeze after the party since you'll be tired by the end of the party.

For pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152325460294334.1073742035.234520849333&type=1

For video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qMZhSOhmvJ8
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 01:40:57 am by djoching »

edzfl29

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #430 on: May 25, 2014, 11:01:44 pm »
KIEL's 1st Birthday!
Mickey mouse and friends yung Theme
May 18, 2014

120 adults/30 kids

picture: https://www.facebook.com/edz.lagata/media_set?set=a.10203915036464866.1073741888.1490271821&type=3


VENUE: Largo Nature Garden in Cainta
PESO POWER: 7,500
RATING: 7

FOOD: daddy and mommy's catering
PESO POWER: 33,500
Rating: 7

KIDS FOOD: Jollibee
PESO POWER: 3000

DECOR: Creativeminds
PESO POWER: 9,500
RATING: 10

PHOTOGRAPHER: photostreamer
PESO POWER: 6,000
RATING: 10

PHOTOBOOTH: Facefocus (with green screen)
PESO POWER: 3,500
RATING: 10

SOUVENIR: Handicrafts Atbp.
PESO POWER: 3,000
RATING: 10

LOOTBAGS and PRIZES: Divisoria
PESO POWER: 5,000


DESSERT BUFFET: DIY
PESO POWER: 4,000
RATING: 10


LIGHTS AND SOUNDS
4,500



HOPE THIS HELP! THANKS!

misis_gh

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #431 on: May 28, 2014, 08:42:49 am »
Super late na hehe!

1st birthday of our daughter, Nica

Date: April 6 (actual birthday Apr 2)

Theme: Baby Einstein

Venue/Food: Shakey's Marcos Highway P30k (more or less)

 Inclusions: 12 orders Monster Meal Deal / 100 tokens for Fun Zone /  3 super card / corkage

P/V: Star Baby Photography: P4800 (old rate pa 'to)

Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.553422701443690.1073741945.340427322743230&type=3

Video: http://vimeo.com/91889264

Cake: Belluscious Cakes: P5550 (old rate included delivery fee)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.266155396887750.1073741981.123446631158628&type=1

Host/Entertainment: Bon Joker: P5500 (P6k dapat humingi ako tawad hehe)
 Magic/Ventriloquist/Balloon Twisting

Styling: Creative Minds: P8500 (early bird rate)
 Balloons (ceiling, pillar and cake table), Backdrop and Entrance w/ personalized standee 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.620276738058388.1073742096.172135499539183&type=1


Photobooth: Big Shorts Production (sponsored by my kuya): P2700

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.276653982493951.1073741886.235730399919643&type=1

Thank you Tag and Name Tag Design: Sweet Shindig Candy: P300

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=684567621589575&set=a.684566834922987.1073741845.585071841539154&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=684567964922874&set=a.684567934922877.1073741846.585071841539154&type=3&theater

DIY Candy Buffet, prizes for games, loot bags (non-baby einstein themed) and goodies: 3500

 All bought in Marikina Market

yanmae

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #432 on: May 28, 2014, 12:17:16 pm »


Ang hindi ok na feeling e yung inoobliga ka na may food ka na iprovide dahil sa totoo lang kinuha mo sila at babayaran sa serbisyo/produkto nila d naman yun libre. Pag wala silang kliyente alangan d sila kakain ng araw na yun. Ako lang naman yan. Masyado na kasing spoiled ibang suppliers. Pati sila iintindihin mo pa.


Oo nga sis, korek ka jan. bakit pa naten sila iintindihin eh dapat naman talaga sarili na nila yung food, nasanay na kasi yung ibang suppliers sa mga generous na clients na todo bigay sa food and tip

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #433 on: May 29, 2014, 06:47:45 am »
My daughter's Christening celebration last May 18, 2014:
Theme: Hello Kitty
Jollibee Bluewave Macapagal: 38500
  140 adults (2 pcs chickenjoy with rice and coke, spaghetti, choco sundae)
  35 kids (spaghetti with chicken, iced tea, fries and choco sundae)
  Party favors
  Jollibee, Hetty and Twirlie Mascots
12" Hello Kitty Rainbow Butter Cake with Buttercream Filling: 2650
40 pcs rainbow butter cupcakes: 2400
10 pcs 4" mini cakes for godparents: 4500
Delivery charge:350
50 pcs prizes from Divi: 3000
50 pcs lootbags with piknik, kitkat, hello panda, knick knacks, zesto, jellyace amnd cupcakes at 115 each: 5750
Pinata with crunch, kitkat and assorted hershey's miniatures: 1200
Jillibee crew tip: 1000
Church: 1000

Deni

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #434 on: June 04, 2014, 11:46:55 pm »
Hello! First I wanna thank this forum and all the moms here, sobrang naka help talaga for me in preparing for my daughters 1st Birthday. Halos lahat at a ng  suppliers ko  I learned it from here sa mga reviews and recommendation of some of the mommies, anyway, here in mine, I hope this may also help those who are planning theirs.


Venue: The Palms Country Club
P 50k
Rating: 10


Includes:
-  Buffet Merienda for 50 pax
Fondant cake and cupcakes (Cakes and Belle)
Theme Balloons and decor (buffet table/children/adults/entrance)
Sound System
complementary swimming for kids

I like their food, the buffet set up and the service.  The staff is very professional, Darwin the one in charge, did a superb job talagang he kept his word na he will take care of everything up to the end of the program hanggang sa swimming ng mga bata. I will definitely come back here again maybe sa 7th birthday naman ng eldest ko.

Photographer: Shotglass Photography
P 4k
Rating:10


I got Paul Bendiola of Shotglass from reading here sa mga threads. Last minute na kami naka decide to get a photographer kasi my husband wants to do it himself, but I insist. All others are booked kaya I back read and discovered about Shotglass. He has a FB account and liked his pictures agad. Anyway, he and his assistant came early talaga sa venue, he is nice and very easy to deal with. Got our pictures after 3 days via LBC. His pictures captured every moment talaga and since dalawa sila makes it better.

Photo Booth: Purple Bunny
P3,500
Rating: 10


Well I guess Purple Bunny is one of the favs here, since their name keeps on popping sa mga Photo Booth threads.  They arrive on time, I really like how they did our layout and the customized back drop. Ms. Faith would email us the sample layout/backdrop for my approval and I really like that. We got the 2hr promo which is 1888 but we have to extend for an hour plus the additional like fare (alabang) customized back drop and standee kaya naging 3.5k.

Host: Ms. Lhen Peralta
P 6k
Rating: 10


Well about Ms. Lhen, I was really afraid na mangyari sakin yong incident doon sa isang mommy here about her being late. She arrived early in our party. She is so nice and bubbly. She wore the pink minnie mouse costume. I like her, our guest likes her. There are some grammar issues but for me it adds to her corkiness. She was there all through out the party and did her job well.

Souvenirs: Shop Til U Drop (Minnie/Mickey Mouse Pillows)
P3500
Rating: 10


I was looking for a souvenir for children 3yo and above, I was thinking about wooden chairs but I realize that some of the kids are already 10-12 yo so parang di na bagay. So happy nakita ko itong customized pillows. Ms. Roselli is so nice and madaling kausap. Got my pillows delivered in our house since we are both from the south on time. The pillows are nicely done and Im happy with it.

Prizes: Divi and Tickles
P 5T
Rating:10 - Since I believe that our guests liked it.


I got some of the game prizes in Divi and Adult prizes in tickles.
Kids:
-Minnie Mouse Stationary
-Pencils
-Cute candy dispenser and I put M&Ms candy inside

Adults:
-Cute Notepad with pencils from tickles
-Mugs with lids (Divi)
-Pillows (shop til u drop)
-Wet ones dispenser in a cute small can

Loot bags and Registration book: DIY minnie mouse loot bag 
P 6k
Rating: 10++


I saw a DIY minnie mouse loot bag  from another parental website and I like the idea of doing it myself with the help of yayas too. I bought cartolinas, ribbons, sticker paper. Have to watch a couple of you tube video on how to do and design the loot bags, as well as the sticker which we use for the Registration book. For the loot bags we bought chocolates from S&R and yon na din yong ginamit for the PiƱata.

bylan

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #435 on: June 05, 2014, 03:04:35 am »
^sis pa-share naman nung pillows from Shop 'til U Drop.TIA

Deni

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #436 on: June 05, 2014, 03:36:04 pm »
^ You can visit her FB account  search for Shop Til U Drop
https://www.facebook.com/stiludrop?fref=ts

msdrizzlee

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #437 on: June 05, 2014, 04:12:17 pm »
EVENT: 1st birthday
THEME: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
PAX: 70 adults / 30 kids

VENUE & CATERING: One Cafe and Events Place
PESO POWER: 40K
RATING: 10

HOST: Erney Arcilla
PESO POWER: 10,500 (with sound system)
RATING: 10

Erney was the host, he was very good! super nag enjoy lahat ng kids pati adults! clean fun sya, no green jokes, talagang pang-kids! ganda pa ng mickey mouse outfit nya (which was our party theme). walang boring moments, lahat ng tables pinuntahan nya just to engage all the people to participate. Naka-lapel sya with wireless mic.

PHOTOGRAPHER: Jacob Cruz
PESO POWER: 3,000

PRE-EVENT PHOTOSHOOT & CAKE SMASH: Jacob Cruz
PESO POWER: 3,000 + 1800 (Studio Rental)
RATING: 10

Super happy ako sa output ng photoshoot! Concept and Styling by
my party planner Sarah Abalos

PHOTOBOOTH: Mufftology
PESO POWER: 4,500 (for 3 hours)
RATING: 10

This also served as souvenir kasi may magnet na sya, then may sariling din kaming copy na nilagay nila sa guestbook

VIDEOGRAPHER: <sorry i forgot their name>
PESO POWER: 3,000
RATING: 10

Unedited video sya ng entire event, nadeliver nila agad yung CDs and tapes after 2 days.

FOODCARTS: Jeriz Foodcarts
PESO POWER: 11,100 (mini corndog, mixed balls, fries, sorbetes)
RATING: 10

Maaga sila dumating sa venue to setup, maganda at maayos ang carts nila, nakauniform with cap ang attendants, mabait pa sila at laging gini-greet ang mga guests. Super sarap ng corndog! :)

CAKE: Gypsy Cake
PESO POWER: 5,000 (+400 for transpo, +360 for 3 boxex mini cupcakes)
RATING: 8

I gave them my peg, kuhang kuha nila yung style :)
3 layers (1 layer edible), chocolate flavor.

CUPCAKES: Sweet Angels Cupcakes
PESO POWER: 3,660 (for 48pcs cupcakes, +300 for transpo)
RATING: 8

Flavors: Banana Walnut with nutella icing, Vanilla with nutella icing, Red velvet, Chocolate. All with mickey toppers. Ex-officemate ko kasi kaya discounted price :)

DESSERT BUFFET: DIY
PESO POWER: 6,000
RATING: 10

The dessert/candy table was styled by my party planner. I got my chocolates from US (pinaship ko na lang dito), yung iba from S&r. Nagpunta din ako sa Comfoods in Makati to buy ice gems, pretzels, choco chips, etc.
Nag-order din ako ng Lolli pastillas sa online seller sa instagram, super sarap nito! hit sya sa guests kasi kakaiba. :)

Sobrang dami ng candies and sweets, halos lahat ng guests ko may take out! haha


STAGE & ENTRANCE BACKDROP: Party Colates
PESO POWER: 6,000 (rental fee, +500 transpo)
RATING: 10

Good decision that we just rented the mickey mouse clubhouse backdrop, maganda drawings nila, itsura talaga nila Mickey, di mukhang pirated Mickey! :)

LETTERS STANDEE:
PESO POWER: 3,000 (4' tall, 4 letters, +250 transpo)
RATING: 7

Di maayos ang pagdeliver nila nito, buti na lang maparaan ang stylist ko, inayos nila yung paint na nagdikit (kasi parang basa pa yung paint nung pinadala nila)


LOOTBAGS and PRIZES: Divi, S&R, Comfoods, Dept. Stores
PESO POWER: 5,000

Venue decors, etc. from Divi
PESO POWER: 18K

Party Planner PF, Additional Manpower for venue setup
PESO POWER: 15K
RATING: 10

Sister ng friend ko yung party planner ko kaya friendship ang rate nya for me :) I would recommend her talaga kasi sobrang galing ng styling nya, madali din sya kausap. Di ako nastress makipag usap sa suppliers, mamili sa divi, lalo na magsetup ng venue! Pagdating namin sa venue patapos na setup nila, as in nakaupo lang kami, sila lahat :)

imeego

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #438 on: June 29, 2014, 06:11:55 pm »
my daughter's 1st bday party yesterday

theme: garden

venue and food: 88k (750/adult, 350/kid) plus corkage
decor/styling: 70k
cake & dessert buffet: 22,500
host, entertainment etc plus rental of kiddie tiffany chairs: 17k
inflatable: 2k (we decided to get a smaller one since di na kakasya sa venue)
lootbags: 4,300
invites, tags: 4,600
costumes: 4,500
food carts: 15k (FIC, thirsty and potato corner)
lechon: 10k (2 whole rico's lechon)
photog: 4,500
goodies/lootbag fillers: 7k
prizes: 5k
tips for the host, photog, waiters: 3k


« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 09:35:28 pm by imeego »

chrislovestintin

  • Guest
Re: how much did you spend for your kids party part II
« Reply #439 on: July 25, 2014, 01:48:40 pm »
Started getting suppliers for the 1st bday of our bunso just last month.  And we only have 3 weeks now.

So far, here's the list:

Theme:  Captain America, The First Avenger (Birthday)
Venue and food:  Acacia Hotel Grand Ballroom [216K]
Inclusions: 
                  buffet for 150 adults (900php per head in excess)/40 kids (800php per head in excess)
                  2 nights in Junior suite
                  1 night in a deluxe room
                  2 layered cake
                  Venue for 5 hours
                  Projector & screen, stage and basic sound system

Additional room/night:  3 deluxe   [16,350]
Photograher:  Shutter Count VIP Package with 2 photographers [11.5k]
Video:  Val Bunao [25k] - with SDE
Pre-event costume: [10,599] total for the family
pre-event location & accom: Manila Hotel [18k] 2 rooms
pre-event HMU: Dred Postigo [2.5k]

Mascots:  [10k] Ironman, hulk and thor
Soldiers (Human Statues): [3k]
4 American girls: [6k]
Food carts:  4 carts from Simplifun [11,750]
Styling:  Aileen of Pink and Peach [37,400]
Additional Cake: Kiddie Affairs [5k] total
Host:  Bon Joker c/o Aileen
Souvenir stools for kids: Bonskyjen [6.8k]
Souvenir army berets for adults: [11k]
game prizes: [7.9k]
Invites: DIY [600php] total
costume: custom-made [26k] total
HMUA: Eds Go [6k?]
Face painter: c/o aileen

Looking for:
photobooth
game booth
balloon twister
wooden or picnic kiddie table and chairs
???

 :)








« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 09:43:19 pm by chrislovestintin »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close