We celebrated my youngest daughter's 3rd birthday at Jollibee Sta. Ana last February 12, 2012. 60-70 guests.
Theme-- Timmy Time
Souvenirs (85each)-- mini stools from handicrafts atbp. Ms. Grace is very nice and accomodating.I booked her 2 weeks prior to event, so panay ang kulit ko kasi baka di umabot sa event at syempre ang dami dami kong questions. Infairness naman, natapos sya 4 days before the party.. Me and my guests loooovve the stools. Pinag-agawan talaga...

Though maliit talaga sya at hindi mauupuan ng mga kids. I should've get the kiddie stool..next time.. hehe ^,^
Host (3.5k)--i booked it from yanple. She's very lively and entertaining..
Cake and cookie lollies -- les sucreries. it's my 2nd with ms veronica already. I am so glad that she accomodated my order again this time. Medyo mahirap kasi magpabook sa kanya.. It's either fully booked sya or very late sya magreply sa email and text messages.
Prizes-- from divilandia.. ^,^
Balloons--DIY. I bought it from lollipop balloons. I was supposed to make cake arch.. Kaso the cake table that Jollibee provided, was too small at saktong sakto lang yung cake. Obviously, wala nang space for the cake arch... Naging uneven (height) pillars tuloy nangyari. haist! I also made balloonderitas, but when we arrived at the venue, they didn't allow us na idikit sa ceiling... kaya kinalat nalang namin sa floor... When the kids arrived, ayun pinag kaguluhan at pinag puputok yung mga balloons.. haha.. ^,^
Food-- chix with rice, coke, spaghetti, fries and sundae
Face paint (P1750)--ace balloon lab..got it from metrodeal..

P/V-- Child Lounge Photography. I was supposed to get photo + photobook. Since, same price lang
naman, hubby and I decided to get their 5k P/V package nalang.
TOTAL: around 26k. Mag iipon talaga kami for our kids' 7th birthday party.. I want it grand! with huge and rotating cake! haha.. ^,^