We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis dotsky.Unit I pa lang may sections. Unit II sa Wednesday afternoon pa daw.
Hi mommies, newbie here. I had my daughter enrolled in junior kinder. I am just having second thoughts (ngayon pa na na-enroll na at may pasok na hehe) well, I guess more on apprehensions that her preschool might be "stressful" because it's a traditional school.Can someone please enlighten me about what they really do at junior kinder level? Is it more work and less play? Thanks!
Thanks sis chicafabulosa! Your reply eased my mind. Since we were not allowed to have a "trial class", I am not really sure what to expect. So leap of faith din talaga kasi nga I was contemplating before if I will enroll her in a progressive school. We decided to go with CSA na rin kasi nga so far maganda ang feedback.By the way sis chicafabulosa, what level is your son in now?
Any tips for Grade one applicants? My five year old is still learning to write and master the alphabet. When do they start accepting applications? October pa rin ba? Anxiety attack. We are practicing everyday but I'm one sure if the little girl will get it by then .