watch now

Author Topic: House For Single Momma Part 5  (Read 24521 times)

chiqmom

  • Guest
House For Single Momma Part 5
« on: March 02, 2011, 12:11:48 am »
welcome!

*naclose na kasi yung isa.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 01:24:36 pm »
pa-join mga sis!! musta na mga mommies (and daddies, kung meron)? have a good weekend sa ating lahat!  :D

zooom

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 03:53:45 pm »
daddy here! hehe Have a great week ahead mga sis.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 06:53:13 pm »
hello hello!

stylista

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 01:42:13 am »
anong meron dito? :P

rose_24

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 03:08:37 pm »
hello mga single mom, is this just for single momz?

lovely.iccah

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 07:37:07 pm »
hi..i am a single mom..

Bree

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 10:30:01 pm »
Hi mga sis!

Well sad to say parang ang hirap mag-karoon ng trust sa mga guys Ulit...
the father of my kids, is a very good liar! sounds bitter ba?

after forgiving him, after few months, my babae nanaman cya, hays,
to make the situation worst! I am pregnant..

I left him even if I am pregnant (2nd child), sabi ko nalang bahala na...

I guess that is the best way to make my life easier than to live with a guy that is irresponsible,
and ang sakit sa ulo mg hintay sa gabi at d alam kung anong oras uuwi..

life is so unfair.. =(


laurice_md

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 03:49:00 pm »
Hi there. I'm a single mom to a 3 year old boy. I havent seen the father of my son for years and have no plans to. I am raising my son with the support of my parents.
I told myself I will move on. I made a decision and I stand by it. Three years have passed since I said that, I think I am now doing okey. I have a very supportive family. I love my job. and most of all, i have my wonderful son. We may not be the usual family, but we are still family and there is so much love. Lets keep praying.

zooom

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 06:42:22 pm »
I salute you all sis. Key to being a single parent is the support of our family. You will soon find that special guy out there who will accept you and love your kid like it's their own. If you find that guy wag nyo na pakawalan. :)

sachism

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 01:07:44 pm »
your dedication to your kids is so amazing. stay strong mga sis and pray hard.

angelic_blue8

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 11:57:50 pm »
single mom here, pajoin din hehe

n00n00p

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 09:33:48 pm »
I am a single mom of 4. And without my family I wouldn't have survived.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 06:45:38 pm »
hi mga sis! share ko lang somewhat funny-yet-sad story nangyari a day ago.

my 5-year old son was watching cartoons when a Father's Day message reminder appeared. tinanong sya ng mom ko (lola nya) sino igi-greet nya sa Father's Day (we were just actually testing if he knows the meaning of the word "father"). sabi ng son ko, "si dadda (my dad, his lolo) greet ko". since he knows the name of his biological dad, we asked him, "bakit hindi si <<biological dad's name>> ang igi-greet mo?". my son casually answered, "hindi ko naman sya kita eh.. tsaka di sya good boy papa sa akin.. bakit ko sya greet?"... though we were amazed as to how he reasons, nakakalungkot lang isipin na young as he is, he is very observant.. aware sya na never talaga nya nakita or naramdaman yung affection ng isang dad.. kaya yung lolo nya ang kinikilala nyang 2nd dad.. hayyy..

zooom

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 10:36:56 am »
Very delicate nga mga anak natin when it comes to their biological father. It would be better to explain to them at this early why wala dad nila. And sensitive sila sa mga maririnig sa ibang tao kaya heads up lang.

cece1126

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 02:31:02 pm »
feeling ko [textspeak!] now single mom ako ok lang ba pajoin? at para makapagbasa na rin ng mga reply ng iba

complicated kc ang buhay
kami tapos nakbuntis yun pinakasalan ngayon after ilang yrs kami pa rin, tapos nabuntis na ako, ako mahal niya di yun isa, umalis sa sa us para sa amin para makasimula ng bago, aun iwan ako ngayon dto. di ko pa din nasasabi sa magulang ko na buntis ako taas kasi ng standard nila. mejo parNoid sa kinabukasan coz i dont know what holds in the future

but im trying to cope up...

uli, pajoin ako mejo malungkot at naghahanap lang ng gagawin para di mashado magisip kasi masama sa baby mastress

thank you

i hope i could find frends here :)

bea_wang

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 12:13:59 pm »
Hi! I am a single mom to 2 beautiful kids. We were together but I just decided to end it kasi di niya kami kayang panindigan. Mas may diskarte pa ako sa buhay. Nag-aalaga na nga ako sa 2 bata tapos iintindihin ko pa mga hang-ups nya sa buhay, ano ba!

I focused on my sons and providing for them. Although it was hard, I took on all the responsibilities with the support of my family. That is so good of them. They ABSOLUTELY love my kids kaya kahit disappointed sila sa akin, they really help me a lot.

When I decided to move on, accept the things as they are, and be happy, wonderful things happen to me. I got a good job that I really like. My kids are healthy and smart. And I met a man who loves me and accepts me for who I am. He is now my fiance! So, single moms out there, hold on there! Let go of those st*p*d  men. Be strong and things will turn out for the best!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 05:48:58 pm »
^ sis, mahirap talaga yan at the start. but based from experience, kung gugustuhin mo talaga, kakayanin mo... siguro evaluate the situation - bakit nga ba kayo naghiwalay? hindi kaya may problem na yung guy at the start pa lang since you've mentioned na may asawa pala yung bf mo (though hiwalay na sila).

anyway, siguro one tip i could give you is to cut any form of communication with your child's father - as in LAHAT. sabi nga ng isang friend ko nun - "bigyan mo naman ang sarili mo ng konting pride at kahihiyan. bakit mo ipipilit ang sarili mo sa taong ayaw syo.. ".. sorry kung medyo harsh pakinggan at basahin ah, pero once you come to your senses and things begin to sink in, maiisip mo rin na may sense yan. another thing that worked for me is to try to keep yourself busy para maalis yung mind mo sa kakaisip sa kanya (father) and sa nangyari sa inyo. try to focus more on work (or studies if student ka pa), on yourself, and most importantly on your baby. mas kailangan ka ng anak mo during these moments. ang tatay ng anak mo, madali palitan, pero ang anak mo, hindi.  ;) try also to get in touch with your family and with God (prayers). when i just broke up with my son's dad, one thing that helped me to recover quickly was the moral support from my friends and my family. i also renewed my relationship with God during those times. pray for strength, and for guidance. goodluck and Godbless sis. kaya mo yan sis!  :)

soulace

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 11:59:20 pm »
pajoin ako mga sis...

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: House For Single Momma Part 5
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 10:10:10 pm »
^welcome!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close