Hi, good evening people

I'm new here, and have been hesitating to post; I kinda don't know what to say/how to start my post XD
Anyway, I've been reading lots of posts here in Female Network, specifically about losing weight. I have read about "Japan Hokkaido Pills." I've bought mine recently, from Magic Potions (in Arnaiz Ave I believe ? in Makati). It's already my 8th day of taking the pill, but I have not yet noticed any changes so far

I've read from some other users here that the effects could be really seen on 3rd or 4th day of taking the pills

The only effect I've noticed is that I go to the comfort room in the morning, even if I haven't eaten a lot the night before.
I have also tried to change my eating habits. For about a month now, I've been eating 1 cup rice only for main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Then for snacks, I usually take crackers only (Fibisco Marie, it's my favorite XD) or Indian Mangoes. I used to eat a loooot of rice even during dinner, but I try to resist it now.
As for doing exercise though, I don't have much time for it

I leave the house reallyyyyy early for office, and I come home real late. I feel very tired already from work that all I could do is wash my face and go to sleep

During weekends, I feel like sleeping, instead of doing anything else
Sorry for the loooong post, but I got another thing that I've read about. The pill called "Lean and Fab" ? I want to try it but they say it's really expensive

Is it sold per bottle ? I want to try Xenical also, but because of the feedback of it being messy, I'm hesitant to buy it because I go to work

Any tips to lose weight faster ? Btw, I weigh 48kg before taking Jap Hok, and became 47 when I weighed today (but idk if my eyes are just fooling me or whatever XD). I want my weight to be 40kg again, I used to weigh like this when I was in 2nd year college (I just graduated btw XD).Thanks a lot!
(ps. sorry to post this here, im rly new to the site, i cant see the new post button XD)