We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
super dami na palang japan hokkaido fake na nagkalat ngayon,nakakatakot na...yun pinaka latest na GOLD seal may peke na rin, sa digits lang nagkakatalo ang authentic vs. fake, kaya dapat maging mapanuri tayo.sa ngayon wala pa din stock ang importer ko ng Hokkaido, siguro baka maglalabas na naman ng bagong authenticity seal ang Japan Hokkaido..
I am super curious with this diet pill. I used to take Zhen de Shou. Sobrang bilis bumaba yung weight ko. In a month, I lost 5 kilos in 3 weeks. Kaya lang, they banned this pill kasi nagkakaroon ka daw ng liver ailments that's why I stopped. I am reading this thread and same lang yung effects ng Zhen de Shou with the Hokkaido. Where can I buy authentic ones? It's hard to determine which one is fake kasi none of my friends are taking this.
panong digits sis? i'm planning to buy kasi. san po ba makakabili ng authentic? tia
Hi everyone,I just want to ask which is more effective: slimina or japanese hokkaido?this will be my first time to buy a slimming pill and ofcourse I want to buy the best.Please help me -- thanks.