We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
no poseur dito baka ma ban ka...
oo sis, water intoxication
hello mga sis..tanong ko lang po kung bfad approved ba to?at kung hindi pa sya nkakasama sa mga hindi pa dumaan ng pag bubuntis like me?parang gusto ko kcing bumili kaso nag worry ako baka mas lalo akong mahirapan mag buntis..
i started this thread when I first take my hokaido pills.. I lose weight of course..then i have stoppped wala lang.. wala kasi pera nung time na yun tas dito sa davao tig 300 ang 1 box..ngayon balik ulet ako kasi mataba ulet ako 57kgs and i am 5'5 in height ok lang naman kaso gusto ko talaga payat ako ei..
question: safe bang dalin ang hokkaido kung magttravel esp. sa airport.
I am super curious with this diet pill. I used to take Zhen de Shou. Sobrang bilis bumaba yung weight ko. In a month, I lost 5 kilos in 3 weeks. Kaya lang, they banned this pill kasi nagkakaroon ka daw ng liver ailments that's why I stopped. I am reading this thread and same lang yung effects ng Zhen de Shou with the Hokkaido. Where can I buy authentic ones? It's hard to determine which one is fake kasi none of my friends are taking this.