watch now

Author Topic: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?  (Read 13433 times)

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2012, 04:13:13 pm »
Been to all three. My choices are:

Bangkok
Hong Kong
Singapore

Bangkok -- I love this place for the street food and cheap prices.
Hong Kong -- Okay din ang food dito, and the places. Pero I prefer shopping in Bangkok kaya #2 lang HK for me.
Singapore -- Once is enough for me. Hindi ko na siya feel balikan. Mahal pa mga bilihin.

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2012, 09:08:26 am »
nakakaaliw yung mga comments ng mga sissy's naten..

Travel for Shopping or Travel to explore and experience the culture of a certain Country ;)


sis _pink12_ ...sis nakakatuwa naman parehas na parehas tayo :) wapak na wapak ang comment sa Thailand :D tama kung shopping lang den naman mag 168 na lang den ako, kasi kung susumahin ang lahat ng gastos going there (food, accomodation, airfare) kung sa damit lang mas makakatipid pa kung dito.. what I missed about Thailand nung bata ako is yung floating market, way back 1997 hindi pa kasi uso nun ang shopping puros mga temples lang..ngayon naging fashion district na... pero for me as a traveller hindi ang shopping ang main purpose ko, is for me to experience and see kung paano ang way of leaving nila


theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2012, 10:44:27 pm »
HKG- flying back in Oct. Even if I visit 2-3x a year, I never get tired of this city. :) Good thing they have newer attractions at Disney now. Helps when I travel with my kids. Last time nakakasawa na old rides, etc. esp for such a small park. I love their weather Oct-Apr kaya tinatapat ko trips ng ganitong panahon, if I can. I enjoy food tripping. Not so much the shopping (sige na nga, konti lang hehe, but in malls and outlets, not in markets  :P)

SIN- love the efficiency of their transport system! I feel safe here. I hate the weather, though.

BKK-ma-traffic, like MNL, but surprisingly, sooo quiet ang streets. Temple-overload! Quite an eye opener to visit the River Kwai and learn of the horrors that happened while building the train tracks. Didn't do the floating market as I heard of the "presyong turista". Shopping? Like I mentioned earlier, not so much into it, so hubby and I only visited Siam Paragon. Loved our 4-day stay at The Peninsula, though. With the Rolls Royce transfers, dinner cruise, etc. Hubby made sure Valentine's Day was special. City-wise, not at the top of my list, but had a great time there.

xoxohersheys

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2013, 03:24:49 am »
Never been to Bangkok but planning to go there by next year.

I would pick HK for my first choice, I so love Disneyland compared to Universal Studio of SG. It is cheaper also in HK. hehe!!!


Bvrly08

  • Guest
Hongkong or Singapore??
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013, 04:04:09 am »
Hi mga sis! After 1 year and 5 months of staying here in New Zealand I am finally going home to the Philippines. balak ko sana magpunta ng HK or SG pero confused pa ko kung alin sa dalawa. Sa mga nakapunta na on both countries which one is best?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 11:48:40 pm »
^Been to these 3 countries for several times already. HK wins because value for miney sya.  Pero HK and Singapore,pareho lang din naman sa dami ng mapupuntahan
at shopping places. Kaya HK VS Singapore, HK wins also dahil pinaka-affordable (ticket price is also cheaper).
Bangkok kasi masarap lang kumain at maliban sa temples at elephants, para ka lang nasa Manila. Hindi ko din feel ang shopping sa BKK.
although mas type ko ang ambiance ng Singapore compared sa HK.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 11:52:33 pm by k_heart »

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2013, 02:11:11 am »
Bangkok when I was there last JUly feling ko nasa MNIla lang ako

SG i mabe becoz of the cleanliness and maaming English seaking gusto ko di ito

BUt HK i so love this country during winter and feling ko mas masarap mag shopping dito

But my  youngest son prefer SG,,, :),

bellanjelah

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2013, 09:19:33 am »
I prefer SG, for the cleanliness and security, best time to go here is Jan-May.

traveldelight

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2013, 12:54:08 pm »
Bangkok:
- Culture,
- cheap shopping
- Cheap accommodation

Hongkong:
- Branded Shopping
- Disneyland
- Very expensive accommodation

Singapore:
- Branded shopping in Orchard Road
- cheap electronics in Little India, mustafa
- local food,
- attractions like Universal Studios Singapore, Singapore Flyer, Night Safari
- Expensive accommodation like Marina Bay Sands
- Cheap accommodation like backpacker hostels in Little India

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2013, 12:45:38 pm »
Hong kong is the place to be if you have kids whose dream is to visit Disneyland. And especially if you want to have the 'winter' feel. Sarap mag HK ng December-Feb!

Singapore sulit pumunta during June to August for the Great Singapore Sale.

Bangkok for culture experience.

traveldelight

  • Guest
Re: SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, HONGKONG?
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2013, 11:12:33 am »
Anybody coming to Singapore for Christmas this year?
We're going to have awesome decorations and celebrations at Orchard Road, Sentosa, Marina Bay and Clarke Quay!

Come join in the fun!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close