watch now

Author Topic: Are you happy with your salary?  (Read 113252 times)

HapNiAce

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #620 on: May 25, 2015, 02:45:22 pm »
Sabi nila it is about being contented for you to be happy, with my case I'm happy but not contented especially now na I'm going to have a baby.

+arte20+

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #621 on: May 25, 2015, 07:21:01 pm »
^When I was single & no baby pa kami ganyan din ako. Not until magkababy... That decided me to look for a higher income kahit happy ako especially sa workmates ko and all. So far no regrets since ok na ok salary ko ngayon. :)

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #622 on: May 26, 2015, 08:23:43 am »
I am happy and contented. Its just I am not good in investing and making profits out my money. Was not able to save either. Its more than enough and yet I cannot save. Its hard to resist shopping and pampering my tired body from working and taking care of the baby and the hubby.
Wish I am discipline enough to save. Haissst. No more luho.

HapNiAce

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #623 on: May 26, 2015, 07:51:08 pm »
I feel you sis, me either I find it hard to save hehe. I can't blame you lalo na it's not bad to reward yourself :) but of course this time we have to consider our baby na hehe. You can do that, I mean WE can do this hahahaha :D :*

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #624 on: May 26, 2015, 11:34:11 pm »
I work for the government, so for my age, tenure, and work experience, I would say na more than okay na ang salary ko. My college batchmates who work for private companies earn less than I do so that discourages me na umalis sa government haha.

Plus ok din ba ang perks?

Do you have a comprehensive medical coverage din and lifetime pension?


crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #625 on: May 27, 2015, 09:24:50 am »
no, i am not happy with my salary. lol!

baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #626 on: June 21, 2015, 01:46:56 am »
I'm happy with what I make.  I don't really have a lot of things that I want, most of what I have, I save for the rainy days and future investment.  I will be setting aside some money for insurance as well since interest in the bank is much lower.

ohcmon, how much is the average salary in your area of expertise if you don't mind?

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #627 on: June 24, 2015, 10:49:39 am »
HINDI! masyadong maliit na-iinvest ko eh

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #628 on: June 26, 2015, 09:22:44 pm »
Quite happier now vs. 4 months ago... workload has leveled, not so stressed anymore and the load is manageable enough for me not to work at home nor on weekends most times. So after work, i get to go to the gym or do wedding planning. :) Earlier this year i was so stressed i wanted to resign at times hehe.

Also just found out we're getting much bigger bonuses this year compared to last year which wasn't even bad at all. I'm also getting my pay increase soon and next month, i'm getting a new car to replace the one issued to me now. The old car I have an option to purchase pa for a very small amount. So everything right now is very good, thank you Lord. :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #629 on: July 04, 2015, 02:22:31 pm »
Moving to :
Are you happy with your salary? PART 2
LINK : http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,290456.0.html

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #630 on: July 06, 2015, 09:46:53 am »
after the performance evaluation last month, YES.. okay na. im happy na, Glory to GOD

Shylambert

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #631 on: July 09, 2015, 03:35:55 pm »
I'm happy with my job kasi hindi naman super stressful but my salary isn't enough that's why I have other jobs. Sa panahon ngayon it seems like one job isn't enough. If not freelance kailangan may part time jobs ka. Ang maganda lang sa company namin mababa ang tax pero soon itataas na rin nila so I think I need to find a job with more competitive salary.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close