watch now

Author Topic: Are you happy with your salary?  (Read 113262 times)

purplemommy17

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #600 on: April 09, 2015, 06:30:16 am »
Ako oo kaso sa dame ng kaltas, sakto sakto lang. But God is good. Nakakaraos naman.  :)

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #601 on: April 10, 2015, 05:22:52 pm »
happy sana and sobra-sobra pa kung walang debts :) im contented narin kahit pano dahil we have bonuses and granted shares.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #602 on: April 10, 2015, 06:54:21 pm »
^we get salary increase twice a year so that's a bonus.

virniel

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #603 on: April 12, 2015, 07:32:40 pm »
I work from home and receive my salary every end of month.  Happy ako sa salary ko, mga sis, kasi tax-free!  No deductions, whatsoever.  Unlike when I was working in one of the universities here in PH, daming deductions.  I realized that financial independence is possible kapag tax-free ang salary and walang deductions. :-) What's more, i get annual increment of over 10% every year, and bonus of 100-125% of my salary every December, so I feel really blessed!

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #604 on: April 12, 2015, 08:06:42 pm »
When I was still single super happy ako sa salary ko.. hindi ko pa nagagalaw sahod ko, payday na naman..sarap lang ng feeling. Kasi syempre solo ko lang salary ko, wala kong binabayarang house, electric or water bill..libre pa sa food..
Then 3 consecutive years nag increase sahod ko.. christmas bonus namin 70k that time..
But now married na sobrang hindi na ko happy sa salary ko.. syempre kelangan ko na magsarili,  have to pay the bills, rent, helper, and sobrang dami pang gastos..
Tapos kung kelan may baby and married na ko. Never na nag increase salary namin..pati christmas bonus binawasan pa..hays!

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #605 on: May 10, 2015, 02:58:10 pm »
I work from home and receive my salary every end of month.  Happy ako sa salary ko, mga sis, kasi tax-free!  No deductions, whatsoever.  Unlike when I was working in one of the universities here in PH, daming deductions.  I realized that financial independence is possible kapag tax-free ang salary and walang deductions. :-) What's more, i get annual increment of over 10% every year, and bonus of 100-125% of my salary every December, so I feel really blessed!

Anong line of work mo? This is my dream also, to work from home, because I want to be a SAHM when I have babies na. But in my line of work, parang walang ganun option.

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #606 on: May 10, 2015, 06:41:33 pm »
I learned to adjust our lifestyle depending on.the amount of our salaries. No choice unless lumipat sa mas mataas na sahod. So I guess medyo kontento na naman ako with my salary.

hellacious

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #607 on: May 13, 2015, 12:20:54 am »
Really not happy with my salary. Im a nursing grad, board passer din. almost 1 year ko rin hinarap ang volunteerism. Hanggang ngayon sa totoo lang, with my line of work, sa health insurance company knowing this is a higher salary compared with other companies but being 25 years old, planning to have family, wedding etc.. Hindi sapat ang salary ko being first agent. Problema ko pa magastos tong partner ko sa pera. Ako lang marunong mag ipon samin.. So a big no-no for me..

friendlyneighbor

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #608 on: May 13, 2015, 02:05:30 am »
Yes. Im working at home at control ko yung oras. I can have 1-3 jobs at the same time if I want to. So kung may pinag-iipunan, work 60-80 hrs per week, kung wala nmana, maintain 1-2 jobs lang.

applejy

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #609 on: May 13, 2015, 05:44:41 pm »
Nakakatuwa naman yung thread na ginawa mo :) Hehe. Yes I'm happy with my salary here sa IBEX Global. Malaki siya compared sa ibang BPO then may mga increasing allowance program sila and other incentives pa. Panalo talaga! :)

carlavinoya

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #610 on: May 14, 2015, 07:33:11 pm »
Nakakatuwa naman yung thread na ginawa mo :) Hehe. Yes I'm happy with my salary here sa IBEX Global. Malaki siya compared sa ibang BPO then may mga increasing allowance program sila and other incentives pa. Panalo talaga! :)

UY! Pareho tayo sa IBEX nagwowork. And satisfied and contented na ako sa mga pinoprovide nito sa akin. Laki ng sahod ang dami pang extra for you!

trishevil

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #611 on: May 15, 2015, 10:36:34 am »
I am not happy with my salary.  :-\

Heavy workload, heavy responsibility. Tapos ang equivalent ng position namin sa other offices ay twice the salary, pero mas magaan ang workload. Kami overworked, overstressed tapos maliit lang salary. Kaya maraming umaalis sa amin at napa-pirate. It's a pity. I am happy with my job, but I am not happy with my salary.

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #612 on: May 15, 2015, 11:49:32 am »
medyo nainspire ulit after my position is realigned, pero la man lang increase kasi nakalagay don na still same benefits, etc.  hay, sana me increase :( lahat tumataas na...

HapNiAce

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #613 on: May 19, 2015, 08:53:26 pm »
To be honest no, lalo na dahil sa tax. Masaya sa workplace ko pero kung pagiging practical ang pag uusapan, wala ee :(

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #614 on: May 20, 2015, 05:22:40 pm »
yes, I am.. pero if tataasan pa, who I am to refuse? hehe


baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #615 on: May 21, 2015, 05:16:21 pm »
I am satisfied with my income. It's all about management of the finances.  As long as the debts are paid, and we can still enjoy life as it is.

toria

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #616 on: May 21, 2015, 05:17:31 pm »
Very happy.

HapNiAce

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #617 on: May 21, 2015, 05:38:40 pm »
@toria, san ka nagwowork at ano work mo? hehe buti ka pa :)

toria

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #618 on: May 22, 2015, 09:07:00 am »
^Overseas ako sis. Dito ako sa SG, 4 years na with the same company.
At first, it was very hard since malayo ka sa family mo.

Pero swerte ko at madami din akong Pinoy na officemate. Nagtutulungan din kami dito.
Unlike sa ibang office, ang chismis kapwa mo pa Pinoy magpapahamak sayo.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #619 on: May 23, 2015, 08:46:30 am »
At a new job now.

Happy with it. Pero for a management level mababa pa raw yun?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close