watch now

Author Topic: Are you happy with your salary?  (Read 113848 times)

iCleverClogs

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2012, 11:54:51 am »
Pretty fine kasi single ako, nakatira pa rin sa parents, laging nasa bahay, di magastos kaya nakakaipon at nakakabayad ng bill sa internet at kuryente.


Okay na rin pero mas maganda kung merong increase. Hopefully.  :)

adelskie

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2012, 12:54:16 pm »
hay.. di na masaya... ang mga boss lang ang yumayaman dito kakautos lang... sarap buhay e... pero ako tambak na trabaho tapos pag need nila report samin pa papagawa... grabe...

chizmosato

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2012, 10:12:27 pm »
My salary was higher in my previous job. Unfortunately the job requires you to be assigned anywhere in the philippines and do after work socializing and reports... With my current job, its a few thousands less but at least i have the personal time i was looking for and time for my family.   :D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #243 on: July 04, 2012, 09:04:31 pm »
Nope. Not enough for my luho. Haha!

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #244 on: July 05, 2012, 09:47:16 am »
Pretty happy, or on the way to contentment
Kasi i have experienced na yun fixed salary job before vs the one i have now na freelance but still earning pretty high BUT depending on the weather, the motivation, and the attendance rate of my patients

Pero a salary raise would be better. Feel ko lang na dapat may increase or atleast my baseline rate should be higher given na senior na ako sa field.



paulavalerie

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #245 on: July 05, 2012, 07:44:05 pm »
Super Happy na this end of July. Effective na salary increase. six digits :-)

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2012, 03:59:29 pm »
Not happy with the salary I get because I was hired as a system technician but my work load is programming project..

miloo

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #247 on: July 12, 2012, 10:45:45 pm »
Happy! my boss increased my salary after a month...
Also, most of the time I'm not doing anything at all :)
Happy and Lazy, haha!

bdayboy

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #248 on: July 16, 2012, 07:45:47 pm »
No amount of salary will ever make me happy.  I learned that "Profits are better than Wages" and that's what I'm focusing on right now :) Bigger salaries would only amount to more hours at work, more things to do and less time for yourself and family.

xylene

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2012, 06:36:33 pm »
no.
for an engineer...feeling ko super underpaid ako :(
ganun ata talaga pag nasa manufacturing..haay 

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2012, 07:24:25 pm »
no.
for an engineer...feeling ko super underpaid ako :(
ganun ata talaga pag nasa manufacturing..haay 

I'm an engineer too, and I've worked in the semicon manufacturing plant few years ago. Yun ang isa ko ring reason kung bakit ako nagresign.

I've changed my field. Not engineering. Happier now.

No amount of salary will ever make me happy.  I learned that "Profits are better than Wages" and that's what I'm focusing on right now :) Bigger salaries would only amount to more hours at work, more things to do and less time for yourself and family.

Not true. There are jobs that offer bigger salaries while having to work less to still have that quality time with the family and yourself. Like what I do now.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2012, 07:26:35 pm »
No, im not happy super liit pang single lang talaga. halos wala ka din maiipon.  di kaya bumuhay kapag may family ka na. Konti tiis lang since malapit lang naman.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:29:38 pm by Filipinasadhart »

pumpkin.flores

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2012, 11:17:01 pm »
Hmmm what can I say, sa government kasi delayed ang salary. It can get as delayed as three months. Parang menstrual period lang  :-X

Ang kagandahan lang doon, travels are really the icing on the cake. Free airfare, best accommodations, fat sum of tax free allowances and honorariums for events requiring long hours of work. In fact, ang bumubuhay sakin eh yung mga perks that I get from travels, given na yung office is based in Metro Manila. I get to travel at least once every three weeks. Kaya a month never passes without these allowances. It's three times my salary for a month.

If I depend on my salary alone? Nope. Magugutom lang rin.

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2012, 08:59:37 pm »
I am happy with what I am getting now considering na I am working from home. Enough for now, since my other income streams din naman kami.

Neverfull

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #254 on: August 21, 2012, 01:26:15 pm »
Agree with other sisters, happy with my salary pero hindi sa tax  dahil nakakahimatay.

Kahit feeling ko underpaid ako sa field of work ko kung lalabas ako sa tunay na mundo kung saan kabilang yung scope of work ko. Pero so far medyo compensated na rin, not bad. No overtime pay pero oks lang bayad naman hanggang Sunday, bawing bawi din kapag bonus season. Yearly din ang increase kaya oks na oks na.

babbyviltas

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #255 on: August 21, 2012, 01:38:22 pm »
Ok with my salary but not with tax and other government requirements like paying to sss and the likes.

Bawas na nga ako sa tax sa trabaho, pati ba naman yung simpleng pagbili ko lang sa mcdo, may tax pang kasama. Sobrang lugi ko na nun. Haaay!

agape

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #256 on: August 21, 2012, 02:35:38 pm »
Have you heard of PTR, preferential tax rate? I heard if you have like a basic salary of 75k, you are only taxed at 15% instead of the usual 32%.

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2012, 02:48:45 pm »
^the 15% tax rate is applicable to regional office headquarters na mga office/companies, i believe. other than the 75k salary, at least one of the following should also be true:

1. hold a technical position; and or
2. manager level.


ravena

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2012, 09:46:54 am »
better than nothing. :P

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2012, 10:26:21 am »
better than nothing. :P

^hahaha.. agree  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close