watch now

Author Topic: Foundation Shade Equivalencies  (Read 144377 times)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 01:58:40 am »
^ chel nakalmutan mong may post ka dito? Haha

kimmidoll

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2013, 01:35:22 pm »
i am using mac nc25 in studio fix and i was matched 10 lumiere in chanel mat lumiere powder foundation.

i haven't purchased it yet kasi in doubt pa ako sa shade equivalent. some say na 40 or 50 ang shade equivalent ng mac nc25 in chanel mat lumiere powder foundation.

any thoughts on this?

lalapurplelala

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 01:38:38 pm »
^It's too dark for an NC 25 sis. I am about NC30-35 (leaning more on 35) and I was matched to Cendre 30 in Mat Lumiere, I can also use Beige 40. I also use 30 on Vitalumiere Aqua.:)

kimmidoll

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 01:44:28 pm »
40 or 50 too dark for nc25? so 10 is the right one for me?

kimmidoll

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 01:48:18 pm »
So I am 20 Clair in Mat Lumiere Liquid?
And 10 Lumiere in Mat Lumiere Powder?

lalapurplelala

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 02:07:49 pm »
^I believe so. Pinatest mo ba siya on your whole face sa counter? How was it? If you're thinking about 40 or 50, it's too dark already as I have used 20 before using 30 and it looked way off on me. :D

kimmidoll

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 02:15:38 pm »
Nope, I didn't. Nagulat nga yung SA when I said 40, she said no, your shade is 10, 40 is dark on you.

lalapurplelala

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 02:21:29 pm »
^Oh, you should have her apply it to your face. :) At least try both 10 and 20. After testing it to your face, check it outside with natural lighting so alam mo which shade matches better.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 02:39:05 pm »
MAC NC 25-30
Guerlain Parure Pearly White 03
Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous Medium
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer SX 05

absolutecarla

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 06:08:16 pm »
Go to Temptalia.com, they have a foundation shade matcher for brands, mostly US and European brands pero they reference it with Mac (e.g. nc 42, 45, nw.....and so on) then yung equivalent na shade sa mga major foundations available except for asian ones ha!!

cluelessss8

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 08:49:49 am »
Fair/Light Medium with yellow undertones also!

- Chanel Pro Lumiere #20
- Chanel Lift Lumiere #20
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere B20
- Chanel Teint Innocence #20
- Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme #20
- Chanel Vitalumiere Liquid #20
- Armani Lasting Silk #5.5
- Armani Face Fabric #2
- Armani Luminous Silk #5
- Armani Designer Modelling Cream Foundation #5
- YSL Teint Resist #4
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra #230 Buff
- Burberry Velvet Foundation #203
- Burberry Sheer Luminous #5
- Suqqu Frame Fix Cream #002
- Chantecaille Just Skin Glow
- Chantecaille Future Skin Cream
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Sand
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light #2
- Cle de Peau Cream Foundation O20
- Dior Forever #021 Linen
- Dior Extreme Fit #021 Linen
- Guerlain Lingerie de Peau #032
- Guerlain Parure de Lumiere #032
- Kevyn Aucoin Liquid Airbrush #07
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation BE-1
- Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Tinted Moisturizer Light
- Sunday Riley Liquid Light Breathable Foundation in 120W
- Sunday Riley Creme Radiance Breathable Ageless Foundation in 120W
- Tom Ford Traceless Liquid Foundation in Bisque
- YSL Touche Eclat Foundation BD10
- Covermark Jusme Essence Foundation in YN10/YN00
- Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation in 80 Cream

So far, yan lang mga na-try and shades ko. Love trying out foundation! :)
Ndi ko sure yung MAC shade ko, but I am guessing lang, NC25?
LOL!

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 07:27:17 am »
Any NC15 girls here? :)

I am NC15 sis, that's the only thing that I know. I don't know of any other foundations that matches that  :)

charaze

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 01:18:50 pm »
Hello! I only tried one foundation which is Revlon Nearly Naked in Medium Beige. Also, I came across this website called Findation which suggests the foundations based on the ones that you've tried already BUT I couldn't find Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow.

Can anyone help me? Here are my shades in Findation:

1. Revlon Nearly Naked Medium Beige
2. L'oreal Paris Lumi Magique W5 Gold Sand

I need to know what shade I should buy in Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow. Thanks!

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 10:42:33 pm »
undertone: olive/neutral

MAC NC25-30
Armani Luminous Silk 5
Armani Lasting Silk 5.5 (closest match)
Armani Face Fabric 2
Bobbi Brown Warm Sand
Guerlain Parure Gold 20
Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Sunny Beige
NARS Sheer Matte/Glow Fiji/Punjab (in between)
Paul & Joe light cream foundation 30
Paul & Joe powder foundation 30
Chantecaille Future Skin Cream (slightly too warm/yellow, might change shade)
Chantecaille Just Skin Glow
Chanel Lift Lumiere 30
Chanel White Essentiel Powder 50
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B20

sis which one wold you get for NARS Sheer Glow, Fiji or Punjab?

kawaii_doll

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2013, 12:28:12 am »
MAC MSF Natural - Medium Plus
Revlon Colorstay Liquid - Medium Beige
Covergirl AquaSmooth - Buff Beige
Revlon Colorstay Whipped - Warm Golden

rae

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2014, 07:02:38 am »
Nars Sheer Glow - Stromboli
MAC Face and Body - C4
MAC Studio Fix - NC35 (but it's slightly orange on me)
MAC Studio Fix - NC37 more yellow-olive, a tad darker than NC35 but is a better match base colorwise
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX08
L'Oreal Lucent Magique - G4, Gold Sand.
Fashion 21 Two-Way Cake with Milk Moisturizers - No. 3
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick - 4-Natural, this one I can work with but looks slightly beigey.

Reference: I have medium yellow-olive skin tone (very yellow that has a green tinge)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Foundation Shade Equivalencies
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2016, 02:05:07 am »
Reviving this because I needed help last week and I thought this was a good thread. :)

MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder/Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation/Select SPF15 foundation/Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 foundation: NC35
MAC Pro Longwear concealer/Studio Finish SPF35 concealer/Select Coverup concealer: NW25
MAC Blot powder: Medium Dark
Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer: Bisque
Shiseido Perfect Smoothing powder foundation: 040 Natural Fair Ochre

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close