We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^talaga sis saan?? sa ebay kasi ako bumili dati eh.
ay puro scrubs yung nandun. like ko kasi vanilla cupcake lotion.
I just like the Strawberry Milkshake body scrub kasi very moisturizing. I use it when my skin's peeling due to whitening soaps but I need to scrub so the dead skin can be shred off.The soaps, nothing special. Tried the charcoal and the other one with goat's milk. Hindi bumubula. So I ended up using like half the bar in one bathing time. Hehe.And they are really organic I guess. Kasi kinakain ng rats yung soaps. Literally. I left two soaps, one charcoal and one with goat's milk sa dirty kitchen. And when I got back to get it, ayun, puro kagat ng daga yung sides. Since I'm not into those soaps naman, I just let the rats eat those whole. LOL.
sis. flowers and the bees premium lotion na yung tawag dun sa dating vanilla lotion.