We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Share ko lang experience ko, I accepted the friend request of one of my exes thinking na ok lang naman since we have our own families na rin naman. But what happened when I accepted the friend request, he kept on bugging me and he always asked if I was free to meet. Apparently, separated na sya from his wife. I'm not making any assumptions regarding his actions but I find it really annoying and disrespectful on his part. Diba?
Same thing happened to my mama. We're really close so she told me the story. Matagal nya na daw na manliligaw yun... Kapal ng mukha. Iba siguro pagka may family na kayong mag-ex kasi kami naman ng exes ko, ok naman, parang wala lang haha. Mas complicated kasi pag may kanya-kanya na kayong family kasi mas marami nang involved... Lalo na pag ganyang ang kulit nung ex. Pero nakakainis lang talaga.
What did your mother do with the guy? Binura ba nya sa Facebook or hindi naman? I don't know how to tell him to back off. I already told him nicely na I'm a very busy woman para tantanan nya na ko. I also don't want to tell my husband kasi OFW eh, baka mapraning or mag-worry sakin eh...