We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, RN kasi ako, pag naiisip kong mag work sa middle east, natatakot ako, kasi siyempresa mga nababasa ko sa news, and napapanood na din. Siguro may lakas pa ako mag work sa Dubai, or UAEgaya ng mga nababasa ko dito, pero sa saudi, parang nakakatakot kasi...
Sis, you've got good chances sa UAE. I know some with the same background as yours.
I'm not familiar with the call center industry. I can only speak for the opportunities available for CPA's here, being one myself.
sis chedz.03 , maraming ganyan dito, inuuwi sa bachelors pad nila ang mga gf nila, kaya ayun, kalaboso ang uwi, minsan nga sabi nila, asawa nila pero pag bakasyon may kanya kanya silang inuuwian sa Pinas.