watch now

Author Topic: TCA Peeling Thread 2  (Read 198767 times)

krnc

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #320 on: May 17, 2012, 11:42:44 pm »
update again and again. my dry skin due to TCA has popped a little na. it started to peel na rin, about a size of a 25 cents. i can see big difference in the shade (my old skin vs the parts that has already peeled off) medyo malaki ang difference nya. i can't wait na magpeel na my entire legs. :D sana pantay. :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:48:09 am by krnc »

mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2012, 08:25:48 am »
Now nalang ulit ako nakabalik sa thread na toh.nag pa tca ako sa face yesterday with my derma she wants spot peeling sana kaya lang di ko keri kasi magmumukha akong butchi :) so i told her na kapalan na lang niya wag lang magmukhang butchi.hehe

Regarding tca sa knees and ua or any other parts of the body since 15% yung diy tca ko mga 2 to 3 coats ok na ko.and isang beses ko lang ginagawa i wonder why kailangan 3 consecutive days since it could burnt your skin  :-\ masyadong matapang tca to apply for 3 consecutive days just my two cents :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:31:59 am by mocha1209 »

oyster

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #322 on: May 29, 2012, 09:37:53 pm »
Went to derm clinic this afternoon. I had a facial, then another procedure called acne peel (?). If I remember correctly, the dermatologist applied glycolic and tca to my face. She told me that new pimples may pop up afterwards because the impurities will be removed.
i forgot to ask if my skin will peel. If it does, I hope it won't be too drastic :)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #323 on: May 30, 2012, 04:09:35 am »
sa derm clinic din ako nag pa tca peel nun full legs.. kaso di nawala ang dark spots ko sa legs pumuti lang yun lang pero im kinda disappointed kasi sayang lang yung binayad ng mama ko.. halos naka 10K kame.. that was 2003 ago..

oyster

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #324 on: May 30, 2012, 10:16:42 am »
^Really sis? How many sessions did you have?

Anyway, sana okay naman yun akin since acne naman yung focus. I was also prescribed with topical meds plus oral antibiotics and Vitamin a.

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #325 on: May 30, 2012, 04:37:43 pm »
^Really sis? How many sessions did you have?

Anyway, sana okay naman yun akin since acne naman yung focus. I was also prescribed with topical meds plus oral antibiotics and Vitamin a.

i forgot na sis.. halos 2 months ako pabalik balik.. tapos may binebenta pa sila saken na bleaching powder and solution, na malamig sa skin worth 3k daw... okay siguro sa face.. saken kasi full legs yung pinagawa ko para maalis yung scar ko sa legs. and ang hinala ko baka tinipid nila yung saken.. kaya di nag fade out yung scars,.. pero pumuti nga,. but di nila nagawa yung gusto ko..  :-[

enilec

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #326 on: June 20, 2012, 06:40:35 pm »
I tried TCA peeling last month and I really liked the result! Though very minimal lang ang whitening effect (kung meron man) it's fine cos i'm using it for my scars and para maging even-toned ang legs ko :) I used 15% for the 1st time and I started peeling after a week. I guess my skin's really thin kaya faster yung effect than normal. Nakaka-improve talaga siya ng scars i'm so happy :) What I don't like about it though is the downtime, specially the tight skin and burning sensation during the 1st few days. Now I think I'd only use this on my body cos I feel it's too harsh to put on the face. For my face I use glycolic acid peel cos there's hardly any downtime but it does the job of brightening and smoothening out the skin :)

loball

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #327 on: June 26, 2012, 05:23:14 am »
Natapos ko din mag-back read!

Mga sis, I saw this TCA 12% gel peel being sold on Amazon for $23. Ok kaya sya? http://www.amazon.com/Enhanced-Salicylic-Botanical-Extracts-Professional/dp/B006ZENPYS/ref=sr_1_3?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1340657702&sr=1-3

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #328 on: July 09, 2012, 07:49:31 am »
I tried TCA peeling last month and I really liked the result! Though very minimal lang ang whitening effect (kung meron man) it's fine cos i'm using it for my scars and para maging even-toned ang legs ko :) I used 15% for the 1st time and I started peeling after a week. I guess my skin's really thin kaya faster yung effect than normal. Nakaka-improve talaga siya ng scars i'm so happy :) What I don't like about it though is the downtime, specially the tight skin and burning sensation during the 1st few days. Now I think I'd only use this on my body cos I feel it's too harsh to put on the face. For my face I use glycolic acid peel cos there's hardly any downtime but it does the job of brightening and smoothening out the skin :)

Sis.. Panu yung application mo sa legs? I have TCA 10% kasi galing sa kaooficemate ko. Wife niya kasi derma ng Forever Flawless.  di ko lang alam kung panu application. Kng gano kadaming apply.. Paturo naman sis. Gusto ko kasi ipeel yung buong legs ko, wala lang parang major exfoliating. Thanks sis :D

fashionista84

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #329 on: July 16, 2012, 11:37:26 am »
Hi sissies, need your advice! :) So I'm a little nervous cause I'm about to get a consultation / peel from a dermatologist in my state.. not sure if she's familiar with asian skin and I read somewhere that asians are not ideal candidates for tca cause of discoloration risks.. can you give me some idea on what ph or % for glycolic / lactic / tca / jessner peel is usually safe on the face for pinays? and effective % for the body also based on experience? when would be the ideal time to start applying lightening products? a week after the last peel sessions? or in between peel sessions? or after the skin is completely done peeling? ano yung maintenance? would a peel once a month be too much? and twice a year would suffice? would like to avoid the paper thin, extremely sensitive skin side effects, and get rid of chickenpox pigmentations. tia!

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #330 on: September 09, 2012, 11:47:50 am »
i wanna try tca peel on my lower butt. What percent do you think should i use?

And sino po trusted seller nyo, yung cheap lang magbigay?

loball

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #331 on: September 16, 2012, 02:15:34 am »
CarelStrawberry: Sis kamusta pag DIY mo ng TCA 10% peel?

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #332 on: September 16, 2012, 09:55:17 am »
how much usually pag sa derma magpalagay ng tca peel?

ann08

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #333 on: September 16, 2012, 02:28:20 pm »
how much usually pag sa derma magpalagay ng tca peel?

mine's 1000 for the whole legs.. :)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #334 on: September 16, 2012, 03:16:15 pm »
mine's 1000 for the whole legs.. :)

that's a good deal  :) . anyone here knows saan online shop nakakabili ng authentic? please PM me  ;)

kenkaky

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #335 on: October 14, 2012, 09:13:42 pm »
Based on experience sis, you dont apply TCA in 3 consecutive days. You cannot do the same procedure as the green peeling oil and yellow peeling oil.

lovebear

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #336 on: November 28, 2012, 11:12:40 am »
hi gurls! saan online shop pwede bumili ng TCA for underarm? thanks ;)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #337 on: November 29, 2012, 05:31:03 am »
Diba pwede na 1 application for 3 consecutive days.

ross_diadame

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #338 on: November 29, 2012, 07:12:16 am »
nope sis. only 1 tca applications will suffice. hindi na kailang 3 days. for better peeling, put green peeling oil for 3 consecutive days. i tried this and mas bigger ang peeling not flaky. and better ang results.

schumine

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #339 on: November 29, 2012, 01:38:15 pm »
Where can I buy TCA? Trusted seller po. TIA  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close