watch now

Author Topic: TCA Peeling Thread 2  (Read 198684 times)

absolutecarla

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2011, 06:14:06 pm »
I had TCA peeling done on my whole body by my derma at Asian hospital. She applied 25% TCA on my whole body with a gauze thinly every other day for four days. OMG, to think I was scared applying 15% on myself before. The key here is applying the stuff thinly and the frequency of the application. I'm peeling in sheets now and I apply bleaching lotion every night while I'm going through the peeling process. I'm prone to Post Inflammatory Hyper pigmentation, meaning anything that turns red on my skin like insect bites, scrapes, uneven peeled skin would turn dark. The bleaching cream is more to avoid PIH from happening than to whiten my skin.  I plan to do it on myself now since I've had experience with acids before (Lactic acid 70%, Glycolic 35%, salicylic 20% etc...) and I've thoroughly watched and inquired on what my derma was doing. I'll count a month and a half after I'm done peeling and do it 3 times  till my skin color is even. :) And yes, 25% percent applied super thin with a gauze not cotton pads :) And don't do it if it's your first time having TCA done or if you haven't had any experience with DIY peeling. DON'T! :)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:17:36 pm by absolutecarla »

chrisjeamar

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2011, 07:20:34 pm »
What will you apply para mapabilis ang peeling at kahit pano hindi masyado visible ang flakes specially sa mukha?

sabrinaganda

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2011, 10:29:59 pm »
para sa scars ilang session kaya ang kailangan?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2011, 09:01:29 am »
^it really depends on how long the scars have been there... if it's just new, it can be removed easily  ;)

sabrinaganda

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2011, 11:23:12 pm »
^ more dan 10 years na siguro sis.

ano kaya mas maganda. peeling ng 3 sessions after nun pableach na.
OR  peeling kapag totolly ng peel na  bleach naman,  tapos peeling, bleach ulit?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2011, 08:02:03 am »
^have it peeled then apply bleaching cream while it's peeling  ;) better go to a dermatologist for a professional help  ;)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #186 on: October 13, 2011, 10:10:38 am »
^^if the scar has been there for 10 yrs, you should consult a dermatologist. i've a dog bite scar right on my face and i have been doing a lot of peeling and resurfacing just to get rid of it. though tca and along with other procedures helped conceal it a bit.

chrisjeamar

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2011, 02:55:00 pm »
Hi Sis bratinella, what can you suggest... I want sana ng 20% :( Mali kasi yung nadeliver sa akin.. 10% instead of 20%... ayoko na sana ibalik kasi baka next week pa mapapalitan.... malaki ba yung difference ng effect ng 10% sa 20%?


sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2011, 03:13:34 pm »
it's peeling season again for me! hirap paganda talaga oo...... :)

chrisjeamar

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2011, 03:17:41 pm »
Hi sis sales_lady - what's ur solution percentage? and ur regimen during the peeling period?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2011, 03:41:43 pm »
@chrisjeamar if it's 10%, it's the safest if you want to do it on your own :) if you want obvious peeling, then you may want to layer it... let it dry for 15 minutes then apply another 10% solution again... so that 20% already.

@chrisjeamar 10% is the safest... anything more than 20% is not advisable. prepare hydrocotisone cream so that when it's itchy, then apply it. it's also an anti irritation cream. don't forcefully remove the peel... let it peel on its own. use moisturizing soap... use tons of sunblock as our skin will be very very sensitive to the sun ;)

chrisjeamar

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2011, 03:46:55 pm »
Thanks a lot bratinella! :)

f3mm3

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2011, 12:04:40 am »
can you shower after you apply the tca?

chrisjeamar

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2011, 02:50:23 pm »

5 years ago I already had TCA sa forever flawless - yung soap na pinagamit sa akin parang matapang... pero ok naman yung result... so I'm thinking if ok lang gumamit ng bleaching soap...


So I tried naman my first DIY TCA last 2 days, it's whole body... 10% solution ang gamit ko..  3 layers ang ginawa ko pero pigang piga ko naman yung cotton before ko iapply sa skin kaya feeling ko parang wala effect. Ayoko naman na mag apply baka late reaction lang dahil nakaka 2days palang naman ako... pwede na kaya ako mag bleach?


ross_diadame

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #194 on: October 17, 2011, 03:22:00 am »
I just bought 25% TCA online from Lynx Options. Pag dating medyo nagleak. Nilagyan lang ng scotch tape ang bottle. Pinagsama sa plastic na binuhol lang ang Glucolic at TCA etc na binili ko. I mean, I am a seller too but hindi naman ganun ganun lang ang magsend ng items diba? Dapat cover is taped securely and bubble wrapped or in a box kasi delicate items. And napanganga talaga ako kasi ang label ng TCA is a piece of sticky note with hand written "T.C.A. 25%" and secured with tape again. Haaay. Sabi ko baka naman labeling lang pero effective.

So I applied the TCA on my stretchmarks sa upper thigh and buttocks.

First coat: No sting
Second Coat: after 20 min: No Frosting, No sting
Third Coat: after another 20 min: No Frosting, very slight itching
Washed with plain water since TCA is self-neutralizing naman. Nawala ng itchiness. Hmmm.

I'll check after 3-7 days if there is any change. Kasi feeling ko fake siya. Or do you think I'll do it again for the next 2 days? I'm scared kasi baka naman masobrahan. :C

Anyways, I read and also watched in youtube regarding TCA (from USA and other countries) and all of them experienced the strong stinging sensation almost immediately in less than a minute then frosting around 3 minutes. Bakit TCA dito sa pinas halos walang burning and walang frosting. They wash the area agad after frosting wala pang 10 minutes sa treatment. Sa instructions sa atin apply every after 10-20 minutes or even for 3 consecutive days. Does this mean hindi talaga accurate ang % ng mga binibenta nila? Either 25% na tapos dinilute pa kaya hindi na ganun ang effect. Haaay.

I took a before photo so i will update if there is any peeling. I'll also post an after photo if there is any change. Hopefully.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #195 on: October 17, 2011, 08:55:03 am »
@f3mm3 yes you could take a bath sis... as long as the tca solution has already dried up on your skin... then it has already be absorbed by your skin  ;)

@chrisjeamar peeling does not happen instantly... it depends on how your skin will react to it... sometimes it happens 5 days after... sometimes a week after  ;)

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #196 on: October 17, 2011, 04:12:50 pm »
Hi Sissies, I need your advise. Two weeks ago I applied TCA 15% on my lower legs. The first time I did DIY TCA, it started to peel exactly on the 4th day. Pero this last one took longer. I only apply 1 coating kasi I couldn't bear the itch, pero I have this dark area on my lower leg, iba talaga yung kulay niya than the rest of my legs so I applied 2 coatings on this area. I noticed after a few days that this area was a bit warm and the color was kinda reddish brown, mukha tuloy malaking pasa. After a week the rest of my legs started peeling pero itong part na ito hindi pa rin. Ngaun halos matatapos na yung pag pi peel nung legs ko, pero itong area na ito hindi pa rin talaga nag pi peel pero medyo nag lighten na yung kulay niya. I'm worried I might have burned my skin. I took a picture of my lower left leg, here is the link: http://twitpic.com/71mzs8. What should I do? Thanks

ross_diadame

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2011, 12:57:08 am »
On going 25% TCA application. Only after the fourth layer did I feel slight sting. Mas mahapdi pa nga kalamansi. I texted the seller and she said that it's like GPO, 1 in the morning and 3 times every 15 min at night. This is my second day doing more than 3 layers. I do really hope it will peel even without the frosting. I should have bought KJ but they only have 10% in their website. I am also using Glycolic 15% on my face and no sting at all. Even left it for 15 minutes before neut and wala talaga. Haay. I think I bought fake ones.

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2011, 04:39:20 pm »
^may frosting talaga tca sis... 25% is too high and is not recommended...

ross_diadame

  • Guest
Re: TCA Peeling Thread 2
« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2011, 09:07:36 pm »
^its not for the face sis. sa stretchmarks ko siya. I read they usually use 25% for body some up to 50% but un nga wlang sting walang frosting after all those layers and done 2 days. this morning very slight redness pero wala ring itchiness. I'll just wait kung magpe-peel but i doubt it. Meron ba kau alam nagbebenta ng 100% para ako na rin sana dilute or kahit 50%. 30% lang nakikita pero un nga baka nanaman fake.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close