We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
uy, new thread na pala... buti i found my way here.im also making up my mind on doing TCA the DIY way. I'll probably get from my derma since super effective yung TCA treatments ko from her. takot ako bumili outside MD's kasi baka inaccurately represented ang TCA na binebenta nila.
after taking some pics today, hay I wish i had done a TCA peel, lol I am going to think about it pa since the one that I am lemming for is Kate Jones TCA peel solution, I am going to use it for my nose because of my blackheads/large pores/oily/red and weird darkness of my skin pag sa pictures or even sa mirror sa nose areallang. I have done Tretinion and well, I had to stop it by week 3 because of our Boracay vacation after 2 weeks, Baka i-continue ko sha today dahil it has been a month and I guess my skin is safe na for this from the fun in the sun na ginawa ko hehe. Pag naka afford nako bumili ng TCA peel from kate jones, I have to carefully plan this mga sis dahil mrami akong nababasa na horror stories kahit derma ang nag apply, [textspeak!] sa hindi pagsunod sa mga instructions ang nag ppiligro sa skin eh. ano po ba [textspeak!] mga bawal?
i really wanna do this on my legs kaso may bad history ako ng mga DIY. huhu.