watch now

Author Topic: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]  (Read 121516 times)

Misis_Maku

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #340 on: May 14, 2014, 11:53:16 pm »
^mukhang hihintayin ko na lang nga ang stall nila sa SM North. Sana soon na.

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #341 on: July 03, 2014, 09:15:50 pm »
Sisses, meron na ba nagbuy ng tsubaki oil nila? And sacha inchi oil? Feedback naman please

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #342 on: July 07, 2014, 11:52:34 am »
Na-try ko na yung Bare It All Cream (kakaubos ko lang), royal pearl soap & smooch lip detox. Yung lip detox lang ang nagustuhan ko. BIA is not moisturizing & royal pearl is a bit drying for me.

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2014, 03:58:37 pm »
I went to SM North Edsa stall in Annex. The attendants Joyce and Jen are soo nice snd accomodating. Joyce especially answered all my questions and kudos for knowing very well her merchandise. As per her recommendation,  I purchased the trial pack of jaeger soap, witch hazel toner and tsubaki oil. Kit is priced around 770.

I'll update this thread of my feedback in the future. ;)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2014, 04:39:23 pm »
Wala na ba sila sa xavierville katips?

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #345 on: September 13, 2014, 12:22:43 pm »
^^Less than a week in my trial pack, I got 2 pimples below my nose. 1 above my mouth and 2 cystic in my right cheeks. Waaaah! Hay.:(

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #346 on: September 13, 2014, 05:43:14 pm »
effective saken ang bia, bikini bomb and cpc+g sa knees and chicken skin sa braso.

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2014, 01:49:56 pm »
Tried yung lip and cheek tint nila. Maganda naman, kaya lang it doesn't seem to last sa lips ko masyado, but i like how it's supposed to help restore natural red tinge ng lips because of the raspberry extract. We'll see, hope it fairs well

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #348 on: September 23, 2014, 04:59:35 pm »
Saan banda sa SM North stall nila?

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #349 on: September 25, 2014, 11:57:06 am »
Sa 2nd flr Annex Bldg . Yun mga nasa gitna na stalls.

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #350 on: September 25, 2014, 01:49:07 pm »
I really love V&M, going back to their Annex kiosk next week to hoard again.  ;)

patrizziamarie

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #351 on: September 26, 2014, 03:22:40 pm »
Where to buy this product?

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2015, 06:38:54 pm »
hi may nakatry na nung new yata product hair line nila, most especially yung dry hair shampoo? It seems to me that its like a hair perfume?

PurplePopcorn

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2015, 11:30:28 am »
Hello girlies! Eto mga products na na-try ko from V&M.

Mud about Mud - very soft sa skin. I only use this sa face and so far, for 2 mos, no break outs.

Jag soap - also use this sa face lang alternate ng Mud. Ok naman, no breakouts too but didn't notice na nag lessen yung pores as it promises.

Calendula Sunshine soap - I LOVE THE SMELL. Heavenly. I also notice that my skin got fairer. I use this for the body. Yun nga lang, sobrang dali matunaw. Like less than 3 weeks, goners na kahit I keep it in a dry place after shower.

Clay It Fair - just bought this. It doesnt produce as much bubbles like the others. Maybe kasi glycerin based sya? I don't know. Di ko pa na notice if nag lighten skin ko, I leave it to dry then rinse it off. I use this for the body lang.

CPC G soap, CPC G oil, Bikini Bomb & BIA combo - I had hopes up high for these 4. Sadly though, I did not notice any whitening effects (scars, dark areas). But, I love the BIA and how my skin feels moisturized after applying it. Siguro talagang hiyangan lang because I read a lot of positive reviews about these 4.

I also agree that they are too pricey. Nag increase pa ulet this coming March 1. Mahal din to order from their website, handling fee + shipping fee pa. Also, medyo mahal ang shipping fee nila knowing it's AIR21. Sa website 240.00 agad for less than 8 items, but when I checked the AIR21 eeceipt, P115-P120 lang ang shipping. Weird.

Overall, ok naman ang products sana lang stop na to increase. :)

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #354 on: May 11, 2015, 10:38:57 pm »
Nag hoard ako ng products nila last Saturday sa Megamall. I bought emu oil, mud about mad, CPC+G, lip balm, and a dozen or so bars of soap.

So far so good, wala pa namang adverse reaction yung skin ko so I'm happy

And yes may kamahalan nga ang products nila, pero kung maging effective sakin, I won't mind :p

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #355 on: May 12, 2015, 09:45:01 am »
v and m wonder bb cream as my sunblock now
v and m cpc+c ,,I use it pure on my face parang wala effect e,,,pure na nga wala parin pag babago sa dark marks ko ,,,

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #356 on: May 12, 2015, 11:07:23 am »
Nag hoard ako ng products nila last Saturday sa Megamall. I bought emu oil, mud about mad, CPC+G, lip balm, and a dozen or so bars of soap.

So far so good, wala pa namang adverse reaction yung skin ko so I'm happy

And yes may kamahalan nga ang products nila, pero kung maging effective sakin, I won't mind :p

hi sis :) san sa megamall un stall nila? TIA

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #357 on: May 12, 2015, 04:10:27 pm »
Sa mga bazaars lang talaga sila, wala talaga silang physical shop? Yung sa megamall, store location na talaga nila yun?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #358 on: May 13, 2015, 05:57:13 am »
venus and mars cpc+g ,,no effect ,I use it pure na ,,but still no effect sa dark marks ko...
venus and mars wonder wonder bb cream as my sunblock,,good for my skin ,no pimples,,

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #359 on: August 04, 2015, 06:38:29 pm »
do they have physical stores?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close