watch now

Author Topic: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2  (Read 99990 times)

shiann

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #480 on: February 14, 2013, 09:48:02 pm »
empty!

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #481 on: February 14, 2013, 09:56:01 pm »
Nasira electric fan ko sa room, tumalsik yung blade buti hindi ako inabutan at nasugatan! Init init pa naman.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #482 on: February 15, 2013, 02:48:19 pm »
I hate goodbye's... Somewhat relieved kase hindi nako maaburido, hindi na maiistress, hindi na sasakit ang ulo..

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #483 on: February 15, 2013, 04:38:47 pm »
sad, cuz I'm always hungry..

iwasborn2shop

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #484 on: February 15, 2013, 08:02:35 pm »
Yes. Im sad because i feel alone and incomplete. Almost most of my friends were married and have babies already. Happy and contented with their job. I do have a partner we've been together for 8yrs now. We live in their house together with his family. I work at their business. Althou, napaguusapan ang marriage he hasnt popped the question. Sometimes i askes him of his plans and goal but he doesnt have any.  :'(

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #485 on: February 15, 2013, 10:24:04 pm »
Coz no matter how much I keep myself busy doing stuff I love, at the end of the day, I still feel empty.

oyster

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #486 on: February 15, 2013, 10:26:09 pm »
Starting to get fed up with my boss.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #487 on: February 19, 2013, 08:25:18 am »
yes. barely 1-month old phone conked out last weekend because of camera issues. had to bring it back to service provider to have it repaired or replaced. 3 weeks wait daw... antagal naman... sana wala nang singilin sa akin since hindi naman tampered yung unit...  :(

tannya

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #488 on: February 20, 2013, 12:12:34 pm »
because of my dedong puppy  :(

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #489 on: February 20, 2013, 07:27:23 pm »
Gusto ko lang mag-emo ngayon siguro. Kanina lang naisip ko na sometimes I wish I can sleep longer or stay longer with my daughter at home pero lage ako nagmamadali mag-ayos kase ang layo pa ng drive ko to work. How I wish it was easy to just give up work and be a stay at home mom.

Noylabmay

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #490 on: February 20, 2013, 07:45:29 pm »
mixed emotions talaga wala akong balita sa hinihintay ko May be that's the God sign na

gil12

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #491 on: February 21, 2013, 10:49:24 am »
I'm sad because I feel so stupid and b*ba.. hayyy... feeling ko I have no control of my life anymore simula nung tumira kami sa parents ni hubby.. I know they mean well pero nasasagasaan na kasi decisions ko. kahit mga gusto ko gawin for me and my baby nahihirapan ako out of respect for them kasi matatanda na sila PLUS the fact na wala kaming stable income ngayon ( may work naman ako ). tapos na-realize ko pa na hubby is kinda weak, para siyang mama's boy... ayoko naman isiping nagsisisi ako na we have a baby kasi I love him so much kaso anlaki na tuloy ng takot ko para sa future namin.. hayy.. I feel so weak and useless..

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #492 on: February 21, 2013, 11:16:40 am »
namimiss nanaman kita..heto nanaman ako

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #493 on: February 25, 2013, 09:49:46 am »
back to the doctor na naman today. ayaw ko na ma-admit at ma-confine sa hospital. super hassle na.  :(

pt_2000mf

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #494 on: February 25, 2013, 09:53:04 am »
 :( kasi na-miss ko MOM ko.... hirap ng walang mapgsabihan ng problema.... plus hirap ng mag-isa :(

janeblaze,project

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #495 on: February 25, 2013, 11:10:28 am »
Dad's situation is getting worst, i feel useless for not doing something, plus add pa ng relatives na wala man lang maihelp sa situation parang  hindi man lang sila natulungan ng papa ko noon, then si  mom parang bale wala lang , ako lang kumikilos to have a cure ... nawawalan na ako ng pag asa.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #496 on: March 31, 2013, 07:37:54 pm »
Im sad kasi yung mga taong akala mong susuporta sayo ay sila pa may gustong mabigo ka :'(

fodil

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #497 on: April 01, 2013, 09:03:23 pm »
I am sad because I can't do anything with my situation right now. All of my siblings nasa abroad na but cant support us kasi may mga problema din sila. Im the only one left taking care of a sick father (tracheostomy patient). My father is still working kahit may tube sa neck. I need to be at home for his dressing, tracheostomy care, bathing, medications. Ever since he was discharged after a 3-month ICU hospitalization, 1 1/2 year  na akong away from the my past life. Ang nakakausap ko lang helper namin and si dad. We relocated to other place kaya I don't have lots of friends in the new place. My barkada also out of the country na and we're away from our relatives. Sometimes waiting is killing me softly. When will I start my FUTURE? Im 30 already, d ako gumagala that's why I have a boring life. I want to work again because im afraid that time will come na wala na talaga akong magawa para sa sarili ko. :(

tannya

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #498 on: April 02, 2013, 01:32:39 pm »
three months again on not seeing my family :(

fidz

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #499 on: April 03, 2013, 04:49:22 pm »
missing my M.....  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close