watch now

Author Topic: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2  (Read 99931 times)

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #440 on: December 14, 2012, 09:01:51 pm »
im sad, because depression strikes again..

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #441 on: December 21, 2012, 12:28:58 pm »
I miss our closeness dito sa bahay... pakiramdam ko for the past few months andami dami na nagbago. :(

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #442 on: December 22, 2012, 09:22:36 pm »
 Because I have been sick since Wednesday. Looks like I'll be celebrating xmas with a flu.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #443 on: December 22, 2012, 09:32:53 pm »
yes, someone's not changing.

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #444 on: December 27, 2012, 01:57:48 pm »
sad, cuz I'm rarely stupid.

euqihn18

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #445 on: December 27, 2012, 02:16:56 pm »
yes...kasi feeling ko hindi na ako masaya at nawala narin ng tuluyan ang pagmamahal ko sa lalakeng pinakasalan ko..parang nilalamon ako ng REGRETsssssss sa buhay ko ngayon

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #446 on: December 27, 2012, 09:27:26 pm »
I'm so sad kase wala pa din akong branch, thinking of just finishing half my bond then look for better opportunities if until next year roving pa din hayst..

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #447 on: December 27, 2012, 10:35:34 pm »
coz it's the 6th day and I still have diarrhea!

A/K/A

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #448 on: December 29, 2012, 12:40:00 am »
It's been almost a year since I left my old job. Seeing their Christmas party pics has made me sad. Must it be the beer and wine I just had? Yeah, party mode is on at my place but I need some time by myself right this moment...

yukai

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #449 on: December 29, 2012, 03:43:09 am »
kasi jobless pa din ako.... sana di na lang ako na retrenched....alam ko na disappointed ang mga anak ko kasi di nila nakuha ang mga gusto nila this christmas. on the otherhand, it's a learning process to us.  i know that God will provide and help me to get a job.

pinkadelic

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #450 on: December 31, 2012, 12:52:41 am »
because i'm lost right now and i can't find the will to keep fighting. lahat lahat nawalan ng saysay bigla.

dreamworks

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #451 on: December 31, 2012, 11:19:16 am »
sad because i'm not feeling well, wisdom tooth pain since yesterday.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #452 on: December 31, 2012, 07:42:04 pm »
Our retreat master back in HS; Father James B Reuter, SJ passed away.

euwie

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #453 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:54 pm »
I just lost my baby. Was 3 weeks preggy  :'(

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2013, 12:36:49 am »
i'm sad coz i miss Pinas na kagad :( . I miss my dogs and my home. I miss everything about Pinas.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #455 on: January 03, 2013, 12:15:34 am »
Kasi tapos na ang Christmas Season. Pinaka favorite season ko talaga sya. ang saya-saya eh. Ang tagal kong hinintay tapos ang bilis lang natapos.  Awwww!
Hmmp, hintayin ko naman ang summer at maghanap na ako ng beaches as early as now.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #456 on: January 03, 2013, 12:32:24 am »
I just realized that Christmas is almost over (there's still 3 Kings right? :P) and the next time I'll experience a Pinoy Christmas shall probably be in a few years pa. I suddenly want to pack the parol to bring with me. :(

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #457 on: January 03, 2013, 12:42:55 am »
^sis,alam mo ba,na twice na kami nagdala ng parol papuntang US kasi yun ang requests lagi ng mga relatives ng hubby ko. It makes them happy to see a parol! : )

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #458 on: January 03, 2013, 12:57:33 am »
Holidays are over and it's back to reality. :((( Haven't started my acad hw yet and there'll be exams soon too. CRAMMER FOR LIFE.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Are you sad? Why? Thread 2
« Reply #459 on: January 03, 2013, 02:33:33 pm »
^^ Yup sis, a parol is really a happy surprise pag nakita mo 'to anywhere else in the world. So I've made a note to buy at least a small capiz parol this weekend so I won't be caught dead without a parol in the middle of winter next Christmas haha. Pinoy Christmas is the best talaga. :D

OnT: not really sad but a bit bummed coz I injured my foot last night, napigilan tuloy ako lumabas today. :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close