We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ask ko pala paano aasikasuhin yung philhealth deduction mo? eh nasa hospital ka that time dba.. dependedent ka ba or sarili mong philhealth?
^ sis sa pagkakaalala ko mga 40k something. last nov 2012 ako nanganak. Private room na sya. bale 3 days ako sa hospital.
Hi mommies, New here at GT, pero dito ako kumuha ng information regarding recommended OB-GYNs in the Pasig/Rizal Area (I'm with Dra. Marisa Reyes). 1st week December this year yung EDD. I just want to ask kung mayroon kayong info regarding the current rates at Antipolo Doctors and Clinica Antipolo. I know it's very early (maybe a little too early?) but I hope you can help me with this. We just want to be prepared since it's our first baby.Thank you in advance!
Hi Antopolo Moms, Anyone who recently gave birth? Tanong ko lang sana kung magkano gastos ang binayaran nio if sa Antipolo Doctors kayo nanganak. Im about to give birth on May and my ob told me private room for NSD would be something around 30-35k. Feedback will be much appreciated.