watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet  (Read 204061 times)

pinkribbon

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2012, 01:34:58 pm »
Hello mga sis! It's been a long time. Let me update you all on how I went sa HCG journey ko. I started Feb 26 and I'm on Phase 3 day 3 now! Starting weight is 164.2 and now down to 144.2 lbs. I lost exactly 20 lbs doing the phase 1 for 3 days, phase 2 for 33 days. I used the 2oz bottle of HCG from Meridian Health Labs. I bought from ebay, very cheap yet effective, seller is Regina. I use 12 drops, 3x a day. I started with the drops 4 days after my period, then tuloy tuloy. Kaso when it was my TOM, di sya dumating on my expected date, so tinuloy ko lang ang drops. Dumating ang period ko when I was on my 30th day ng drops (sinimot ko talaga ang bote, walang natira..hehe) then after 2 days, I continued the drops and VLCD, pero good for 1 day na lang pala yung natirang drops ko.. kaya stop na ulet after 1 day. I counted 72 hours from my Last Drop then went ahead with Phase 3.

As far as VLCD diet, di ako nagkaroon ng problem, enjoy naman ko sa sa hard boiled egg, as substitute for chicken breast or beef. Then mostly lettuce, tomato, brocolli lang ang vegies ko. Always apple for the fruit. I did not try variation, I tried grapefruit one time pero mapait kasi pero effective yun and results to big weight loss kinabukasan.

Sa phase 3 masaya kaso mas kailangan mong sukatin lahat. Tapos ang serving kailangan mong idouble dahil dapat 1500 calories per day without rice, starch and sugar. So far I remained within the +/- 2.0 lbs bracket. Mas more ang shred ng inches sa lower extremeties ko, ang arms ko medyo malaki pa rin pero may shape na! I'm so happy, maluluwag na lahat ng damit ko. And I feel good!

Will try 2nd round by July siguro. Pero for now, I will go ahead and explore food recipes for Phase 3. Mahirap kasi di na ko sanay kumain ng madami and if I don't eat enough, I will starve. And starving will make yourself store fat.. kaya wag tayong magpapagutom sa Phase 3 mga sis!

Yun lang, sana may natutunan kayo sa shinare ko.. will update you how I will go sa maintenance phase ko!

riojones

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2012, 05:15:52 pm »
@ lisaRadovan sis, got my food from thelunchbox.. she cater different diet meal such as south beach, cohen, hcg etc. according to the owner better daw if magpapacater coz pinag aralan nila the diet menu plan. well computed and healthy yung food. kahit na you're into diet masarap, healthy and good food kakainin mo. am done na with my 14 day menu. today is my 21st day and lose 20lbs. i prepare my food na. konti na lang sisses, need to lose 7lbs na lang and pwede na ko mag stop.

Hello!

My name is Rio Jones-Larion, head chef of The Lunch Box, also known as myawesomelunch. Some of you have sent us emails about the HCG diet, but unfortunately, you must have confused us with a different establishment called The Lunch Box. We cater in a different kind of community, (more on the call center industry) and for more information, you can check out www.facebook.com/myawesomelunch

Thanks! :)

chubbycheeks17

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #242 on: April 09, 2012, 01:54:41 pm »
started with my hcg drops 3 weeks ago but i have to stop since i have to take antibiotics. sinabay ko siya sa south-beach-inspired diet na dinedeliver sken on a weekly basis. mag-start ulit ako with my hcg drops this week pero hindi na rin ako mag-load masyado on the first two days since enough naman yun south beach foodie ko ;)

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #243 on: April 09, 2012, 08:01:14 pm »
^howd u do it? ilang cals. ka a day? with hcg and sbd meals?

chubbycheeks17

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #244 on: April 09, 2012, 10:27:24 pm »
Fatbook - sis, not sure about the calories but the sbd meals delivered are more on greens, fish, seafood, chix and beef. bihira ang pork menu. for breakfast/snacks, i have nuts, yogurt and jello. usually, on the 7th day, may rice sa menu, risotto or couscous. so before i eat those, hcg drops muna 15 minutes before. hopefully, it'll work ;)

strwbrrylurve

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2012, 09:42:24 am »
^sis di ba bawal yun sa hcg protocol? nuts and yogurt? pati rice

chubbycheeks17

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2012, 11:28:06 am »
^sis di ba bawal yun sa hcg protocol? nuts and yogurt? pati rice
i have to review nga ulit, sis, kung ano ba talaga ang diet plan na susundin ko. nagstop naman ako ng hcg now and kinda scary for me yun hair loss side effect that some of our sissies shared (after ko magbackread dito sa thread) though not really sure if it should be 100% attributed to hcg diet  :o *confused*
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:39:10 am by chubbycheeks17 »

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:27 pm »
pag inorder ba online may stock kaagad?

strwbrrylurve

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2012, 09:19:49 pm »
Start na ako tom, wish me luck.hehe Bumili kami ng Spiru-tein tska soya sticks ng sis ko, pwde daw ito sa hcg diet :)

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2012, 09:22:58 pm »
^where did you buy your hcg?

strwbrrylurve

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #250 on: April 11, 2012, 09:48:49 pm »
Sa ebay sis :)

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #251 on: April 12, 2012, 08:45:16 am »
@Riojones: i've been contacting you via facebook and even calling you last night but no reply. appreciate if you could get back to me on my inquiry.

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #252 on: April 12, 2012, 07:49:09 pm »
Hello mga sis! It's been a long time. Let me update you all on how I went sa HCG journey ko. I started Feb 26 and I'm on Phase 3 day 3 now! Starting weight is 164.2 and now down to 144.2 lbs. I lost exactly 20 lbs doing the phase 1 for 3 days, phase 2 for 33 days. I used the 2oz bottle of HCG from Meridian Health Labs. I bought from ebay, very cheap yet effective, seller is Regina. I use 12 drops, 3x a day. I started with the drops 4 days after my period, then tuloy tuloy. Kaso when it was my TOM, di sya dumating on my expected date, so tinuloy ko lang ang drops. Dumating ang period ko when I was on my 30th day ng drops (sinimot ko talaga ang bote, walang natira..hehe) then after 2 days, I continued the drops and VLCD, pero good for 1 day na lang pala yung natirang drops ko.. kaya stop na ulet after 1 day. I counted 72 hours from my Last Drop then went ahead with Phase 3.

As far as VLCD diet, di ako nagkaroon ng problem, enjoy naman ko sa sa hard boiled egg, as substitute for chicken breast or beef. Then mostly lettuce, tomato, brocolli lang ang vegies ko. Always apple for the fruit. I did not try variation, I tried grapefruit one time pero mapait kasi pero effective yun and results to big weight loss kinabukasan.

Sa phase 3 masaya kaso mas kailangan mong sukatin lahat. Tapos ang serving kailangan mong idouble dahil dapat 1500 calories per day without rice, starch and sugar. So far I remained within the +/- 2.0 lbs bracket. Mas more ang shred ng inches sa lower extremeties ko, ang arms ko medyo malaki pa rin pero may shape na! I'm so happy, maluluwag na lahat ng damit ko. And I feel good!

Will try 2nd round by July siguro. Pero for now, I will go ahead and explore food recipes for Phase 3. Mahirap kasi di na ko sanay kumain ng madami and if I don't eat enough, I will starve. And starving will make yourself store fat.. kaya wag tayong magpapagutom sa Phase 3 mga sis!

Yun lang, sana may natutunan kayo sa shinare ko.. will update you how I will go sa maintenance phase ko!

wow sis. :) ang galing naman... 20 pounds... that's a lot...
successful yung first try ko... regina din ang seller... i tried again... and again... and again...
ewan ko bakit di ko na kaya yung 500 calories...

but your story inspired me to start ulit... sana okay ulit kasi i really need to lose weight for my wedding. thanks for sharing.

sweetchick03

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2012, 09:14:09 pm »
just finished my HCG cycle. pumayat ako and kept losing pa... kaya ko lang naman ang no rice so far. lettuce lettuce lang and tomatoes. I make it a point to include protein, chicken, shrimps, pork(koni) , fish. Im happy, but ill have my 2nd cycle mid may :-)

kahrenjoy

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2012, 11:09:13 pm »
Hi Sisses. Ill update you on my HCG diet after purchasing the vox drops from Jem Jewelry (ebay seller). I started at 143.5 lbs (this is after my loading days, means 1st day of VLCD). Really had a hard time on the 1st day with the super low cal diet, BUT... I was able to lost 1.5 lbs on 1st day alone!!!! yay!!!!. it's my 3rd day today. did not weigh though since im out of town. Really had hard time keeping VLCD this day but i felt lighter naman :) i will update you on my HCG adventure :)

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #255 on: April 13, 2012, 06:11:28 pm »
after taking your hcg, no hunger talaga mafefeel nyo?

linacheng

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2012, 12:15:19 pm »
Hi mga sis,
Any reliable seller of this? I wanna try. Since I started working, I gained a whopping 20 pounds :(. Masyadong na-overwhelm sa mga eat all you can resto lalo pa at libre lang. Hindi nacontrol. I used to go in FF pero ever since na lagi OT and 10 pm na nakakauwi, hindi na nakakadalaw. So ayun, tungo sa katabaan ang kinalabasan.

simply_elegant

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #257 on: April 16, 2012, 07:33:19 am »
Meron ba seller n talaga effective na hcg drops tapos meet ups kmi? Hindi ko pa na tty mag order sa ebay....  :-\

riojones

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #258 on: April 18, 2012, 09:10:17 pm »
@Riojones: i've been contacting you via facebook and even calling you last night but no reply. appreciate if you could get back to me on my inquiry.

Hello!

I am deeply sorry for the misunderstanding, but based on what I have said before, we cater to a DIFFERENT community, that is the call center industry. We deliver every tuesday to friday night, and unfortunately, we do not offer hcg diet meals.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Fatbook

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #259 on: April 19, 2012, 08:44:43 pm »
hcg users, update naman kami dito. tnx

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close