watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet  (Read 203822 times)

blossom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2012, 09:56:48 pm »
guys, sa mga nakabili na kay ms regina sa ebay, yung jem_jewelry ba yun, 1,564 cost, me sample meals ba na kasama or brochure para aware ako kung ano ang bawal na foods?

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2012, 10:06:40 pm »
yeah kasama na. :)

blossom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2012, 02:01:59 am »
paano nyo nga pala niluluto mga chicken or meat kung bawal ang seasoning, oil at salt? me laba pa ba? and also i bought the soya sticks, pero carbs din yun di ba? and lastly, for those who bought the 1.5k is it really effective compared to the one selling for 4k or 6.5? thanks mga sisses

blossom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2012, 02:03:00 am »
oo nga pala, wala bang side effects? like hair loss or something? yikes, takot me sa hair loss..:)

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2012, 07:33:58 am »
personally, for me, it was effective. that's why i am doing another round... i did 18 days lang and i lost weight naman. i don't know for the rest....

also, i had some headache at first, pero nawala naman. m doing another round again so i will keep you posted kung meron ulit headache and other side effects. :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2012, 07:39:04 am »
I would like more feedback on this diet but I am really interested although I was able to lose 60lbs via portion control and exercise, it's the last 20lbs that's kinda difficult to shred now.

blossom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2012, 11:19:43 am »
I'm excited on this one..hope i'll receive the package soon. Sa mga ibang sisses natin, hope magbigay pa kayo ng feedback..i think I should plan the meals ahead para masunod ko yung 500 calories per day..

purplum

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2012, 02:59:45 pm »
If you google HCG, it is also intended to treat infertility. But it has to be physician supervised with the right dosage. I don't know what caused the miscarriage. Stress, age, body not prepared for it....not sure. Natuwa nga ako kase I lost weight because of HCG tapos nabuntis pa ako without having to go through expensive course. Pero yun nga lang, di natuloy. Uy, I am not suggesting to use HCG for TTC moms ha. Better consult your doctors about this first. Kung natuloy sana and normal and healthy yung baby ko, I'd recommend this. Pero di naman natuloy sa akin :(

@purplum, maybe that's the key. Lose weight in preparation for the baby. At the same time, take your prenatal vitamins (folic acid and dha) para prep na rin body mo for pregnancy when it finally arrives. Good luck.

thank you sis :)

I was just wondering mga sis is this HCG diet the same as the one na ino-offer sa Belo? my mom has a friend na ginawa yung shots na ganun sa Belo and ang kinakain lang daw niya is crackers while doing the shots. HCG din ba yun mga sis?

Sa iba natin mga sisses na nag HCG, updates naman :D really curious about this diet

purplum

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2012, 03:19:53 pm »
and mga sis, pa-PM naman ako contact no. nung ebay seller please :)

TIA

janzphynx

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2012, 05:35:37 pm »
super curious ako dito. actually ill be getting my drops next next weekend. Sa tinggin nyo is it worth na start na ako, then end ko after a week then restart ako ulit after 2 days :D hehe. eh kasi kasi, by second week of march punta kami ng bora, parang ang hirap naman nun na magpigil sa pagkain eh. kaso trip ko din naman start na rin kasi para magloose din ako kahit paano para sa picture din hehe... what do you think mga sis :D

Lucky168

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #150 on: February 15, 2012, 05:12:13 pm »
Hi girls! I'm currently on hcg (un injectables) and on my 4th week na. So far so good.. I've lost 18lbs total and i still have 17sessions left. I started @ 178lbs now i'm 160lbs na lang. I think i would have lost more weight if i did not cheat twice. So to those who are on this protocol you really have to stick with the plan if you want to succeed. Still happy with the results though [textspeak!] i went from a size 14 to a size 10 in less than a month. Be careful also dun sa drops that you buy online. Buy only high potency hcg drops wag un may halong amino acids or l-carnitine. Hcg itself is enough to get rid of those abnormal fats. Yun mga hcg with amino acids doesn't have the real hcg on it kaya ingat mga sis. Do also your research before you buy. Actually if you are going to buy those cheap hcg drops you will still lose weight [textspeak!] you are only eating 500calories pero iba un pagkapayat ng nag hcg and nag diet lang so ingat mga sis. Madami [textspeak!] lumabas sa states na fake na hcg. I think mas ok if you buy na lang un naka vial then mix it with bacteriostatic water. Ako [textspeak!] what i'll do on m ;)y next round is buy it online then have it shipped to my sister in hongkong.

So to all those who are on hcg,goodluck to us! To those who are still contemplating, goodluck also into finding the right hcg for you!  ;)

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #151 on: February 15, 2012, 09:38:58 pm »
i just checked mine... with amino acids nga sya... pero it's my second round na ngayon... and nung first round ko, nagwork naman sya... i did 18 days nga lang so i lost around 11 pounds lang...

jafi19

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2012, 12:23:00 am »
May naka-complete na ba ng all phases?  Is the weight loss hard to maintain?  TIA!

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2012, 02:44:44 am »
super curious ako dito. actually ill be getting my drops next next weekend. Sa tinggin nyo is it worth na start na ako, then end ko after a week then restart ako ulit after 2 days :D hehe. eh kasi kasi, by second week of march punta kami ng bora, parang ang hirap naman nun na magpigil sa pagkain eh. kaso trip ko din naman start na rin kasi para magloose din ako kahit paano para sa picture din hehe... what do you think mga sis :D

might as well start after bora kase sayang lang ang 1 week mo of hcg (each day that you break from the diet, it will take another 3 days before you start losing pounds again). unless gusto mong pumayat para sa photo op mo sa bora :)

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2012, 08:37:58 am »
yeah, i completed hanggang 4th to some extent pero 18 days lang kasi nagkasya na ako sa dress ko.  first phase is the best...

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2012, 09:22:31 am »
i_miss_sleep - hi sis any update on its connection with fertility? I am on depo shots but I am worried that I might get pregnant using hcg diet? I really dont want to get pregnant anytime soon. Thanks

lady_assassin

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2012, 06:20:29 pm »
i want to buy dun sa ebay seller that you are talking about, but i have questions po, kung mag pupurchase din ako nung meal replacement shake, yun n lang ba ang kakainin ko ?  and kelangan ba talaga magtatake ka nung vit b12 and yung enzymes . TIA!

sweet_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2012, 09:20:47 pm »
my hcg is pure.. without l-carnitine or amino acid.
bought it online also. i'm on my 5th day phase 2 and lose 7lbs..
super happy :-)

blushing.margarita

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2012, 10:03:38 pm »
^ who's the online seller sis? and how much bili mo?

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2012, 02:46:29 am »
i_miss_sleep - hi sis any update on its connection with fertility? I am on depo shots but I am worried that I might get pregnant using hcg diet? I really dont want to get pregnant anytime soon. Thanks

hi, if you google hcg and fertility, it really shows that hcg is sometimes administered to women who are finding it hard to become fertile. But to become effective, they are injected a big portion or high potency of hcg unlike with what you use for the diet. Still, I've read a lot of women, I believe including myself, got pregnant because of hcg diet. I was ecstatic of course because I've been praying for it for a long time. Pero sa iyo, I think you should take extra cautions and check your birth control methods. hth.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close