watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet  (Read 203810 times)

fibia

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2012, 10:00:08 pm »
Yung nasa ebay na seller ng hcg  nakakainis bakit bidding pa

abby1511

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2012, 10:31:17 pm »
^ hi sis fibia. ako hindi na nagbid. sa ebay din ako nagtingin pero diretso sa seller...official hcg diet plan yung brand ng hcg ko. bought mine at 5500 plus 150 shipping. 4ounces na pala yun good for 45 days...na engganyo lang ako kasi pag chineck mo yung website naka money bacj guarantee eh. hehe.

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2012, 12:38:32 pm »
i bought mine on ebay... from seller jem_jewerly. Less than 2K... I was 187 pounds before... and now 175 nalang (mataba pa din, pero at least naglose)... and the best part is that hindi na dumagdag ulit... 2 months na and wala pang gain. :)

ms_vanity

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2012, 10:27:25 am »
I started with HCG diet last November 6. Did the 26-day round. I was 150lbs then, 134lbs by end on day 26. May natira sa pa sa drps ko so I decided to do a 2nd round last January 12. I'm 123lbs now.

blossom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2012, 08:56:38 pm »
mga sis, saan pwedeng kumuha nung sample ng diet?

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2012, 09:30:06 pm »
suki na ako kay jem_jewelry of ebay... her name is regina, just pm me if you want her number... ayoko i-publish kasi baka magalit sa akin at di na ako bentahan, hehe... mabait sya and regular na ako bumibili sa kanya ng spiru-tein (meal replacement sya)... yun yung ginawa kong meal nung nag-hcg ako... reading this thread make me want to do the hcg ulit! day 1 na ako bukas...

blossom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2012, 01:25:25 pm »
thanks sis beach for the number. I emailed her thru ebay, but she said will be back tom. feb. 10 so mag bid daw muna me..pag di ako manalo sa bid, will text her..

L e i L a

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2012, 04:53:28 pm »
hi sisses, pasali. :)
ganito ba ang ioorder sa ebay:
2 fl oz Homeopathic HCG Drops w/ Amino Acid Complex?
Meron din kasing pellets akong napansin, mejo confusing

Nagreresearch pa ko sa process din, para aware at prepared, hehe. Sa mga nakapagtry, nag-eexercise pa ba kayo during the program?

L e i L a

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2012, 07:19:53 pm »
Oops, nahanap ko na ang answer sa question ko :)

http://www.hcgdietdangers.com/top-3-dangerous-behaviors-during-hcg-diet/

And exercise is NOT needed while on this diet. In fact you really shouldn’t be doing it at all because of the low calorie diet you are on. You simply don’t have enough calories to expend by working out.

Of course you can walk and that’s highly recommended and helpful but don’t overdo it. You don’t need to exercise while on the diet. Just stick to the plan and exercise as soon as you hit the maintenance phase.

dazzle

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2012, 01:14:38 am »
phase 2 day 2 na ako, pero same weight pa rin. is this normal? when should i start losing weight? tia!

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2012, 03:39:37 am »
if anyone is on hcg diet and sexually active, please take extra pre-caution if you're not ready to be pregnant. I got pregnant and i think being on hcg diet has something to do with it. we've been trying for 5 years to conceive but wasn't successful, until i tried hcg (injectibles). of course i was happy, but then i had a miscarriage. :(

just a warning. but hcg diet really works.

blossom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2012, 05:35:53 am »
so sad, na outbid me..the bidding stop around past midnight, was not able to bid again..i really need this, but i can't shell out 4k for the others..

purplum

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2012, 03:10:18 pm »
if anyone is on hcg diet and sexually active, please take extra pre-caution if you're not ready to be pregnant. I got pregnant and i think being on hcg diet has something to do with it. we've been trying for 5 years to conceive but wasn't successful, until i tried hcg (injectibles). of course i was happy, but then i had a miscarriage. :(

just a warning. but hcg diet really works.

sis, so sorry to hear that :( Im planning to do the diet soon too, I was just wondering, was the miscarriage caused by HCG diet? want to lose weight sana in preparation for baby #2.. when I read your post napaisip ako..

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2012, 08:43:31 pm »
if anyone is on hcg diet and sexually active, please take extra pre-caution if you're not ready to be pregnant. I got pregnant and i think being on hcg diet has something to do with it. we've been trying for 5 years to conceive but wasn't successful, until i tried hcg (injectibles). of course i was happy, but then i had a miscarriage. :(



just a warning. but hcg diet really works.

Sis is the HCG ang caused ng miscarriage mo?

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2012, 04:31:26 am »
If you google HCG, it is also intended to treat infertility. But it has to be physician supervised with the right dosage. I don't know what caused the miscarriage. Stress, age, body not prepared for it....not sure. Natuwa nga ako kase I lost weight because of HCG tapos nabuntis pa ako without having to go through expensive course. Pero yun nga lang, di natuloy. Uy, I am not suggesting to use HCG for TTC moms ha. Better consult your doctors about this first. Kung natuloy sana and normal and healthy yung baby ko, I'd recommend this. Pero di naman natuloy sa akin :(

@purplum, maybe that's the key. Lose weight in preparation for the baby. At the same time, take your prenatal vitamins (folic acid and dha) para prep na rin body mo for pregnancy when it finally arrives. Good luck.

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2012, 10:41:16 am »
^ Actually sis I'm 7 weeks pregnant :) and suspecting either the HCG diet or the Carboxy treatment I did for my tummy. I also lose weight with Hcg then na surprise nga ko na I'm pregnant because we've been trying to have our 2 nd baby for almost a year na.

sweet_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2012, 11:26:35 am »
hi... am on my 1st day phase 2..
will update the result if its effective din to me..

odessa17

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2012, 10:40:32 pm »
more updates mga sis... gusto ko try to  na excite naman ako.pm naman ng sellers and how much

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2012, 03:55:41 pm »
Hi everyone, I backread and got really interested on this as I want to lost 20lbs more.
one concern is, the kinds of meal to prepare for the whole 20-25 days and I dont want
to get pregnant, although I am on depo shots naman.. would that be a guarantee that I
wont get preggo?

thanks :)

beach

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2012, 08:04:51 pm »
sige... i will do another round of HCG.. 179 pound ako ngayon eh because of three rounds of buffet last week (ang laki noh? hahaha)... and will update you guys on how I will be doing from time to time. :)

Day 1 of Loading tomorrow... yum! just in time... valentine's bukas, hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close