I enrolled my son last August 2011 in Schola Progressio Makati. He was only 1 year and 11months. During that time he can only say Mama (that's me) and Nana (our yaya). He has speech delay maybe because of no interaction at home only his yaya most of the time since both hubby and I work.
After 6 months of enrollment, he can now say his name Miel, my name, "tatay", his tatay's name, lolo-lola, numbers 1 to 10 (and identify them at random), recite ABC (identify at random letters A, B, C, D, E, F, M, O, P, S, T, W, X, Y), can identify a lot of objects. He cannot still talk in sentences but he can now in phrases.
I like his teachers there esp the main teacher, Teacher Carol. She gives nice PTCs. PTCs are very detailed such as what skills toddlers his age should have. She identifies the skills already present, emerging and not yet present. She gives us advice on what activities to do at home to help my son esp to lengthen his very short attention span.
At times I peek in their classroom (which is bawal ha pasaway lang ako hehe), they were singing, dancing, doing arts and craft, story telling pero my son, most of the time, roams around the room hahaha...but when you ask him about the lessons he knows. Kasi every Friday Teacher Carol writes all the parents a very long letter of what they discussed/learned in school for a week. So I ask him just to check pero alam ng anak ko. And mind you he is not stressed out ha. Every time I go and fetch him, of course he is happy to see me pero he keeps coming back to the school and says bye-bye to everybody (teachers, staff and guards) and gives them flying kisses.
So I think okay lang kung Progressive ang school for toddlers.