watch now

Author Topic: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)  (Read 61764 times)

BlueParadiseStore

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #180 on: September 09, 2012, 06:36:47 pm »
4th year student nurse right here

princessee

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2012, 05:39:59 pm »
Sissies, I'm having problems with my CGFNS application. Has anyone encountered a note or update which says Transcript Validation Form required? Where do I get this? Do I send this to school or will CGFNS send this to school? :( Thank you very much in advance

patrizziamarie

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2012, 10:18:15 pm »
worked in a tertiary Hospital here in the Phils.. But resigned already..;)

yonamarie

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2012, 12:42:26 pm »
Hello! I'm a newbie and I'm a student nurse.
I stopped last year because I was pregnant. although 1 sem na lang, pinagstop ako ng dad ko :( But I'm coming back to school to finish what I've started!
To those who currently pass na PNLE, what are the key to passing the exam? Mejo kinakabahan ako e :(

Advice naman please, fellow RN's and student nurses!

brandi

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2012, 05:57:27 pm »
^same here.

Im now looking for a new job kahit hindi as a nurse basta makakaipon ako kahit hindi na ako mag abroad ok na.

princessee

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2012, 02:20:03 am »
Hello! I'm a newbie and I'm a student nurse.
I stopped last year because I was pregnant. although 1 sem na lang, pinagstop ako ng dad ko :( But I'm coming back to school to finish what I've started!
To those who currently pass na PNLE, what are the key to passing the exam? Mejo kinakabahan ako e :(




Advice naman please, fellow RN's and student nurses!


Very important ang foundation mo. If you were a happy go lucky student back then like I was, you have to double your efforts. You dont need to read every book that you can find, it's too late for that. If you're attending a review, never miss a class. You'll lose a lot. They may not predict what the actual questions be but they are called review centers to guide you to develop your study habits (forcing you 8hours rationalizing et.al) If you're studying on your own, go back to the notes that you previously have back in college and highlight common topics. I try to compare one book from the other, not really reading but skimming and scanning. Try to read every damn day. Rest and enjoy life once in awhile. Above all, pray and believe. Pag nasa actual NLE ka na, lahat ng inaral mo wala yan, Siya lang ang kakampi mo. Good luck!! :)

yonamarie

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #186 on: October 21, 2012, 08:42:46 pm »

Very important ang foundation mo. If you were a happy go lucky student back then like I was, you have to double your efforts. You dont need to read every book that you can find, it's too late for that. If you're attending a review, never miss a class. You'll lose a lot. They may not predict what the actual questions be but they are called review centers to guide you to develop your study habits (forcing you 8hours rationalizing et.al) If you're studying on your own, go back to the notes that you previously have back in college and highlight common topics. I try to compare one book from the other, not really reading but skimming and scanning. Try to read every damn day. Rest and enjoy life once in awhile. Above all, pray and believe. Pag nasa actual NLE ka na, lahat ng inaral mo wala yan, Siya lang ang kakampi mo. Good luck!! :)

OMG. Thank you sa advice! I'm trying to review nga lalo na ngayon malapit na ko bumalik sa school. My bf (soon to be husband), just recently passed the PNLE. Kaya, i need to double my efforts, para ako din makapasa. I have to work harder! Lalo na ngayon that I have a baby! Thank you for your wonderful advice, will definitely do to same. And if nakapasa ako, Isa ka po sa unang makakaalam! Thank you so much! :)

yonamarie

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #187 on: October 21, 2012, 08:45:04 pm »
4th year student nurse right here

Hello! Me too :) Goodluck sating dalawa! Graduating tayo pareho!

maika14

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2012, 06:51:21 am »
nakakamiss namang maging student! :)

^ kaya mo yan sis. all you have to do is understand the principle and concept of maslow's hierarchy of needs or yung ABC's (airway, breathing and circulation) when it comes to answering test questions. most questions will likely ask for what is the best course of action of a nurse when handling a patient.

naka survive ako ng NLE at nclex using those two. Kasi hindi ako matatapos kakabasa kung kakarerin ko yung libro ni lippincott, ni saunders, mosby, udan etc. nakakabaliw yun. hehe :D well kanya-kanya ding strategy naman lahat yan. good luck sayo! :)

hyenahcranmer

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2013, 12:48:14 pm »
hello po sa lahat ng mga RN's dito.. ask ko lang po sana about sa CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION (LUPON) hindi ko pa po kasi nakukuha ito ang meron lang sakin eh yung board certificate at board passing. sabi nila kasama daw po ito sa binayaran nating license. pwede ko pa po kaya eto makuha 2008 pa po ako grumaduate. TIA sa mga sasagot

entwife

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2013, 01:10:18 pm »
Sis, medyo nalito ako sa documents na sinasabi mo.

Baka ang meron sa iyo is Certificate of passing and Certificate of board rating. Ito yung nasa coupon bond with stamps. Yung isa is to say na nakapasa ka, the pther one is to show yung breakdown ng score mo.

Yung Lupon, I think yun yung board certificate, yung mukhang diploma. Yes, pwede ka pa rin kumuha sa PRC. Ang alam ko separate ang bayad nun. If memory serves me right.

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2013, 07:29:08 am »
my younger bro passed the board exam! so happy! congrats sa lahat ng pumasa. welcome to the world of nursing!

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2013, 02:50:23 pm »
Joining! RN here but not practicing the profession hehe but I'm in the field of research :)

lpinanonang

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2013, 12:32:01 am »
Anyone interested for part time job po?

entwife

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2013, 01:21:55 pm »
I am. paanong part time sis?

jasmine3689

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2013, 03:41:54 am »
Sa tagal kona dito sa gt meron pala for nurses dito!! Paattendance!! :)

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2013, 05:02:22 pm »
Hello! I'm a (WAS) student nurse, irregular 3rd/4th year. I stopped schooling 2 years ago dahil nawili ako sa pag business ko :( Tapos nung decided na ako bumalik ng school last year, I found out na preggers ako ::)

Now, my question is, worth it pa ba kung ituloy ko pa ang Nursing career ko? (Old curriculum pa ako.) Or perfect time na 'to para mag shift? Kung mag shift ako, hindi ko naman alam kung anong course. Waaaaa! I really dunno what to do! :-\ I'm a mess!

lettuce grace

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2013, 12:08:51 am »
Hello! I'm a (WAS) student nurse, irregular 3rd/4th year. I stopped schooling 2 years ago dahil nawili ako sa pag business ko :( Tapos nung decided na ako bumalik ng school last year, I found out na preggers ako ::)

Now, my question is, worth it pa ba kung ituloy ko pa ang Nursing career ko? (Old curriculum pa ako.) Or perfect time na 'to para mag shift? Kung mag shift ako, hindi ko naman alam kung anong course. Waaaaa! I really dunno what to do! :-\ I'm a mess!

i suggest sis if you really want to shift course try mo kung ano yung in demand sa market as of now IT ang indemand pero dapt magaling ka amg analyze kAsi toxic ang work nila but the salary wow 6 figures. kung medical field naman try mo pharmacy kasi maraming kulang na pharmacist ngayon at kung maging board passer ka pwede mo  i-pa-rent license mo sa mga drugstore unlike sa nursing yung license mo hindi pwede i-pa-rent.

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #198 on: September 14, 2013, 08:43:13 pm »
^ Thank You Sis! Naisip ko na nga din ang computer course. Pag-isipan ko din yung Pharmacy, ngayon lang may nag suggest saken nito and nalaman yung rent ng license. Thank You po ulit! :D

yhiing

  • Guest
Re: GirlTalkers na RNs and Student Nurses (Part 2)
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2013, 10:35:50 pm »
Sissies, may alam ba kayong hospitals accepting refresher course/training, volunteer?  Tagal ko na din kasi hindi nagppractice.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close