We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sissies, I was asked to organize a seminar for my batchmates but I really don't have any idea on what topic I should prepare for. Please help sisters. At this point in time, do you have anything in mind related to the nursing field which you find interesting? Or is there any recent seminar that amused you? Thank you very much po!
^CES professional yung sa akin, $335 ata. I got my license last January 2012. Btw, sa California yung nclex ko then after 3 years ni-endorse ko sa Vermont para magka-license na kasi sa California walang license, papel lang na nakapasa ka ng nclex. Nakailang follow up ako kasi ang tagal nilang mag release ng license, inabot ng 6 months.