watch now

Author Topic: South Beach Diet  (Read 20317 times)

prettybarbie

  • Guest
South Beach Diet
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:00:01 am »
Im starting south beach diet tomorrow. Anyone wants to join me? we can share recipes, tips, and advice or simply talk about weight-related problems and successes here

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 01:06:47 am »

so_bootylicious

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 06:50:06 am »
I've tried this diet 3 years ago. I must say it works for me. I lost 18 pounds in 6 to 8 months. Not bad. Natigil lang last year kasi I've been eating rice, pasta, and white bread again and gained 5 pounds. Housemate ko kasi is not into that diet. So every time we eat, yung kinakain lang nya niluluto namin. But I'm going back to this diet this month.

I like making burgers without the bread. Yung beef patties, lettuce and cucumbers lang. I make my own patties so that I know what it's made of.  ;)

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 08:58:29 pm »
Sis update mo ko sa weightloss mo ha  ;D  Goodluck

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 11:25:04 pm »
i also tried this when i was in college. and since i am on a student budget that tim, i also do my own recipes. my prob is that i only eat a few veggies kasi. i only eat broccoli, cauliflowe, asparagus and when mixed with cheese, spinach. though i love tofu and salmon and other fish fillets. i hope i can get back to this diet.

i bought sbd books so that i can experiment more on recipes.

design21

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 09:14:42 am »
anyone who has recipes? im looking for them yung available naman sa market natin. It's for my mom who is enrolled sa My Diet Buddy which is costly pero worth it naman. Better sana if I can make them myself. thanks!

godsgift

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 02:37:43 am »
i hope someone can share recipes... i've seen yung my sbd food deliveries and masyado syang costly talaga

Ilove_hubby

  • Guest
South beach diet
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 05:13:49 am »
Im a heavy rice eater
Tried everything from exercise, to slimming coffee, to diet, to exercise, to indulge, to diet, and everything goes in cycle.

This is it, im done, im tired.

I read this article about the south beach diet
Eat whatever you want, minus the carb.
Yes, Meaning no carb at all.
No rice. No rice.

This is the good part
All this just for a week.
Yes, you read it right, for  1 week.
After that is the next story.

It doesnt really require you to exercise
But it will be great if you can atleast do something for exercise' sake

Im really tired of dieting, exercising, depriving myself on those hard to resist food
 and still gain weight.

But this time i hope it works!

Well, anyway, we'll see mga sis
I'll update you on any developments
 

Ilove_hubby

  • Guest
Re: South beach diet
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 09:30:17 pm »
my first day on south beach

sh*t ang hirap
im craving for sweets.
I opened the fridge, wow, kit kat, m&m's, chocolate mouse
temptations!

tinapon ko
yes. tinapon ko yung super favorite kong mga sweets
I want chocolate!
sh*t nag ke-crave talaga ako

sigh...
walang rice
ulam lang
pritong tilapya, ginisang gulay, tortang itlog at talong
meryenda - mani, cheese

wow hirap 1st day pa lang

burgundy

  • Guest
Re: South beach diet
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 08:59:44 am »
Mahirap talaga sya sa umpisa, pero once you get used to it and your new diet become your new way of life eh it will become natural na lang syo not to eat sweets and rice. I used to do the Atkins diet, mas drastic ito kesa sa South Beach, grabe, on the first week eh para akong addict, nanginginig ang laman ko dahil I am craving for Carbs, but after a week eh I got used to it. But then after two months... I got tired of it.  I heard South Beach is much better and Healthier compared to Atkins. I do know a lot of people who lost weight sa south beach and were able to maintain it. Go for it Sis. This may be the right diet for you. It may not work for me but it did worked for a lot of people I know.

Ilove_hubby

  • Guest
Re: South beach diet
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »
Day 2

ok naman ang gising
hindi ako nagugutom
pero di ako nakatulog kaagad
nahirapan akong matulog kasi gutom ako sa kanin
though ang dami kong kinaing veggie, isda at adobong manok

anyway ok naman ang gising ko
di pa ko nagtitimbang ulit
 after a week na lang siguro
para mas makita ko kung may drastic change sa weight at
measurement ng bewang

mas problema ko pag kakain na
ang daming pedeng kainin
pero lahat ng kinain ko kagabi
feeling ko hindi masarap
baka kasi hinahanap ng panlasa ko yung kanin

well goodluck n lang ulit
im about to eat my lunch now
ginisang gulay, isda, pritong manok, adobong baboy at tubig
same thing mamayang hapunan, para isang lutuan na lang

thanks sis burgundy
i do hope umepekto na to sakin
sa hirap magpigil sa kanin at chocolate no
dapat umepekto talaga to

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: South beach diet
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 08:00:26 pm »

breakfast: 1 banana, 1 cup ginisang upo

after 2 hours: 1 cup nilagang baboy

after 2 hours: lumpiang sariwa

after 3 hrs: 2 meatbals, some chicken and half rice (hindi napigilan huhu)

later: 1 cup nilagang baboy ulit

sabi kasi nakaka-speed up ng metabolism ang small frequent meals :)

Ilove_hubby

  • Guest
Re: South beach diet
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 09:12:27 pm »
sis bvrly08 di ba bawal ang saging?

baboy should be lean meat, bawal ang taba

yung kanin -all or zero
meaning bawal ang kanin kahit konti lang

dun din ako nag struggle e
sa kanin
nilagay ko sa box yung bigas nilagyan ko ng tape
para d ko malimutang bawal

yung mga chocolate ko sa fridge
wala tinapon ko na
say babye na talaga ko sa mga chocs para maging seryoso

Ilove_hubby

  • Guest
Re: South beach diet
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 09:14:27 pm »
hay grabe inabot ako ng 1hr sa pagkain ng lunch
ang bagal ko na kumain kasi di na ko excited sa food ko
pinipilit ko n lang kumain para d ako magutom

eto nagbaon ako ng cheese para may snack ako sa office

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 05:51:07 am »
sis ano starting weight mo...super diet din ako ngayon...pinag da-diet na ko ng doctor ko

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 08:17:20 am »
i bought SB cookbook from Booksale, around Php200 bucks. will start on it again by monday, hehe..bumubwelo pa ko

Ilove_hubby

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 05:02:29 am »
Hay nako mga sis
I failed!
4th day plang suko na ang lola nyo
Hinahanap ng body ko sweets at kanin
Kainis
I failed
Google muna ulit kung ano pa kaya ang pepede

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 12:52:50 pm »
try ABS diet sis, hindi sya nagrerestrict ng rice and swets, although regulated [textspeak!]

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 05:40:49 pm »
^kaya pala kanina half-rice na nga lang tinamad pa kong ubusin  lol

so_bootylicious

  • Guest
Re: South Beach Diet
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 10:18:04 am »
breakfast: 1 banana, 1 cup ginisang upo

after 2 hours: 1 cup nilagang baboy

after 2 hours: lumpiang sariwa

after 3 hrs: 2 meatbals, some chicken and half rice (hindi napigilan huhu)

later: 1 cup nilagang baboy ulit

sabi kasi nakaka-speed up ng metabolism ang small frequent meals :)

anong week mo na sa diet sis?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close