We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! I just like to ask feedbacks re: The Roxy Event Place. I was considering it kasi for my daughter's 1st birthday party meron na po ba nakapagtry here? Thanks.
Hi sis!I have seen the pic in multiply. mukahg bago.. hindi ko to napapansin sa tomas morato... sa baba lang pala ng alfredo's bago ba to? nice!sino caterer nila? kelan birthday ni baby?
hi sis.. asa other side b sya ng caloocan? [textspeak!] malapit sa bagong silang? TIA
haist.. yun nga mahirap hanapin yung open sa ibang caterers.. normally mga clubhouse yung ganun :s
^ Magnolia Residence clubhouse sis, o kaya philam.
^along tandang sora sis... yung mindanao avenue going st james school, then straight ahead, near lanting hospital.
^ pero need din ng sponsorship dun, kelan ba event mo sis?