watch now

Author Topic: Online shopping  (Read 164088 times)

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #440 on: October 19, 2014, 11:55:22 am »
^Nordstrom
Frys
Kmart/Sears
Macy's but only thru phone
sobrang dami pang iba..esp. kung per brand name..

kirsten10

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #441 on: October 19, 2014, 05:00:42 pm »
Thanks sis kristalle. Toys r us and babies r us ba, have you tried ordering online using philippine issues credit card?
Business na to ng iba e, pre order.

Long list na :)

Walmart
Target
Old navy / gap
Carters
Kate Spade
Amazon
Nordstrom
Frys
Kmart/Sears
Macy's
Victoria's Secret

Sana meron din sports apparel and shoes.

I tried to ask finishline they dont accept daw phil issued cc


bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #442 on: October 19, 2014, 08:53:10 pm »
Will add:
Jcrew
KingSize (for Big & Tall men's clothes)
Saks
The Children's Place
E-bags

UK-based:
Asos

keilovescookies

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #443 on: November 03, 2014, 04:13:04 pm »
Already purchased from oshkosh and ok naman yung transaction. I'm always checking their clearance section. Hehe

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #444 on: November 03, 2014, 04:38:41 pm »
kasali ba sa thread na ito mga IG sellers? :) pwede pasuggest ng recommended IG sellers? :)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #445 on: November 07, 2014, 06:35:12 pm »
^ yes please! Looking for suppliers for holiday gifts

kirsten10

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #446 on: November 08, 2014, 03:19:06 pm »
Malapit na thanks giving sale.. Gusto ko na itry si poboxph. Mabilis na un mga boxes dumating ngayon. Un last na mga pre order ko nuon Sep 2nd week, dumating na ngayon. Getting better ang port congestion sa manila. Anyway eto na ang list naten of websites who accepts phil issued credit cards:
Walmart
Target
Old navy / gap
Carters
oshkosh
Kate Spade
Amazon
Nordstrom
Frys
Kmart/Sears
Macy's
Victoria's Secret
Jcrew
KingSize (for Big & Tall men's clothes)
Saks
The Children's Place
E-bags

bluemargarita

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2014, 08:47:54 pm »
Ordered from asos.com last oct 26. I used my local credit card. Package arrived Nov 11 thru QC Central post office (near east ave qc). I received a notification card from the post office, went there, paid 100 post office fee then the package was already given to me! Happy with my purchase!

cheepee

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #448 on: November 15, 2014, 09:42:15 am »
hi sissies! anyone tried parcelzoom? I am planning to use this service kasi for my orders online na US address lang ang tinatanggap. Any feedback?

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #449 on: December 07, 2014, 07:20:40 pm »
Keep them coming mga sis. I like shopping from US sites kasi usually ang taas ng mark up ng mga branded stuff pagdating dito kaya mas natitiis ko pa ang maghintay ng sea cargo. Gusto ko bumili ng pandora. Do they accept ph cc? Mas mura yata sa US sites.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #450 on: December 08, 2014, 09:05:02 am »
dont ship using philofox mga sis. had a bad experience with them, my first time na mangyari yun. nawala nung rider yung package ko. kastress!

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #451 on: December 16, 2014, 03:09:19 pm »
Macy's won't accept my PH issued card. Tried several different cards: SC, BDO, HSBC, Citi, lahat puro na float yung amount but order won't get through. I even tried contacting their CS via skype call tapos sya nag process kaso wala talaga. :/

I like shopping at amazon. Once I give birth and got back to work, balik shopping ulit.

blakesiy

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #452 on: December 28, 2014, 12:35:02 pm »
May tanong ako mga sis,

Ive been eyeing this product na available lang sa singapore. I was wondering if there is a service similar to johnny air pero for singapore to manila. Hope you guys could help.

TIA!

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #453 on: January 01, 2015, 09:03:23 am »
may parang Johnny Air ba pero from Europe manggagaling?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #454 on: January 20, 2015, 08:55:05 pm »
^ I am semi-based here and I haven't found any :( Best bet is Balikbayan box forwarders or LCB. You need anything in Europe?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #455 on: January 20, 2015, 11:48:58 pm »
^ohhh.. thanks sa info sis! order sana ako ng caged flats sa Farfetch. kaso pag ipapadala pa sa U.S, may customs fee rin. :-(

Claireclaire757

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #456 on: January 25, 2015, 03:02:47 pm »
What do you guys usually buy online? For me kasi I think it is not advisable to buy clothes or shoes online cuz you are not sure whether it would fit or not. Hassle naman if you have it changed pa or baka di na nga ppwede eh.  Unless you really know what you are going to buy na then thats the time you can buy na

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #457 on: January 25, 2015, 06:13:23 pm »
^ I buy clothes and shoes from US and ok naman. Though, medyo sure na din kasi ako sa size ko for most of those brands kaya keri na. Minsan me mga miss sa sizing ng clothes, pero ok lang kasi me mapapagbigyan naman ako na other people so no need to return. Sa shoes naman, standard naman ang sizing ng shoes so ok naman nabibili ko, like sa Tory Burch or something.

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #458 on: January 25, 2015, 08:06:52 pm »
I normally buy items for my daughter kasi pag mas malaki, magagamit pa din. For me and my husband, minsan lang. Kung bibili man, sa brands na alam namin sukat namin. Or if available locally, nagsusukat muna ako sa shop. Then order online kasi laking mura.

melvel

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2015, 01:36:21 pm »
What do you guys usually buy online? For me kasi I think it is not advisable to buy clothes or shoes online cuz you are not sure whether it would fit or not. Hassle naman if you have it changed pa or baka di na nga ppwede eh.  Unless you really know what you are going to buy na then thats the time you can buy na

Things I buy online:

Clothes - I do these from brands which I already am familiar with, like Gap, Old Navy and Target.  Sometimes, I fit the clothes in Gap and Old Navy here just to make sure, but so far their sizing is consistent.

Shoes - Same as clothes, I buy from brands I am familiar with.  If it's a new to me brand, I will read reviews online, they are surprisingly helpful. 

Bed linens - really much much cheaper buying online that buying locally, even with shipping fees.  Especially kapag nag sale.

Electronics - Most of these companies have great customer service anyway so even if I manage to get a defective product, madali i-exchange

I've been shopping online for 10+ years na, never had a major problem naman.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close