We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ so far, once pa lang ako nasingil ng tax for ASOS purchase and that was when I bought over £50 worth. Nasa php1k din yung in-assess na tax sa akin sa QC Post Office. First time order ko kasi yun. Sa succeeding orders ko, I only order around £30 or less at a time na lang, and di pa ako nasisingil ng tax pag ganung worth lang.. I choose from the sale/discounted stuff para mura. Hehe..
Hi sisses, nag aaccept ba Target ng phil issued (BPI) cc?
Hi sis, for walmart dapat pagkasyahin mo yung whole billing address sa line 1 and 2.. yung city, state and zip same lang as shipping address. Worked for me.