watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 122817 times)

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #520 on: October 06, 2011, 07:20:38 pm »
November Visa Bulletin: F2A- February 15, 2009

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #521 on: October 07, 2011, 04:13:19 am »
absolutely agree... lets hope it keeps moving forward.. and hopefully some big leap soon hehe

edav

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2011, 08:43:52 am »
 :) Hi everyone! I'm currently processing my papers for K3. I just want to ask if meron pang ibang fee aside from $404 and $88? I mean during the interview may babayaran pa po ba? thank you so much...

I was tyring to look for someone na [textspeak!] ichat kya lang nka offline lahat :(

eliana

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2011, 06:31:52 pm »
just worried guys pls help..a case number was assigned to me last nov. 2010 paid the iv bill and completed sending ds together with all docs. by may 2011 but still NOT CASE COMPLETE this coming nov. would my case  expire or still goes on until pd would be current?pd for f2b as of oct. by visa bulletin is july2001 my pd is march2003..

kalaiyaan

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #524 on: October 10, 2011, 11:31:39 am »
Hi Eliana, I also have a friend nagawa na rin ang lahat ng ginawa mo her PD is Jan 2004 F2B,
Malapit na ring ma expired yung NBI, etc. sabi nya uulitin nalang daw. at wait pa talagang maging current ang PD.

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #525 on: October 10, 2011, 02:45:04 pm »
Our NBI has expired already,
and will just get a new one, and will also bring the old one when the interview date sets in,...

good luck,...

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #526 on: October 10, 2011, 08:42:17 pm »
just worried guys pls help..a case number was assigned to me last nov. 2010 paid the iv bill and completed sending ds together with all docs. by may 2011 but still NOT CASE COMPLETE this coming nov. would my case  expire or still goes on until pd would be current?pd for f2b as of oct. by visa bulletin is july2001 my pd is march2003..
if i am not mistaken, i think your case will expire after one year since it is still not complete..please correct me if im wrong mga sis..have you try calling nvc and inquire about the reason why is your case not yet complete?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:56:16 pm by socxymom »


eliana

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #528 on: October 11, 2011, 03:42:48 pm »
thanks guys sa pag reply..yup sis we have been calling nvc every now and then sabi nila on going pa rin ang process last month pla nag pa opt out kami sa manila embassy  kasi since LPR yung mom ko nung napetition ako then become USC..naku wag [textspeak!] sana mabalewala lht tagal din ng waiting time i hope they would clarify on that kung ma expire or wait [textspeak!] maging current and PD...still praying..

prettysummer

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #529 on: October 12, 2011, 10:59:58 am »
just worried guys pls help..a case number was assigned to me last nov. 2010 paid the iv bill and completed sending ds together with all docs. by may 2011 but still NOT CASE COMPLETE this coming nov. would my case  expire or still goes on until pd would be current?pd for f2b as of oct. by visa bulletin is july2001 my pd is march2003..

Your case will not expired sis.
Maexpired lang ang case mo if hindi ka nakipag communicate sa kanila in one year.
Since every now and then naman nakikipagcommunicate kayo no need to worry sis.

Ang reason din kung bakit wala ka pang natatanggap na notice from NVC kasi hindi pa naman current yung PD mo.

Sis, sa case ko hindi rin naman ako nakatanggap ng notice form NVC na case complete na ako
they just sent my appointment letter via email. Pati sa bilas ko ganun din.

eliana

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #530 on: October 12, 2011, 02:27:36 pm »
thanks sis pretty summer sa info..less worries na ako..pray pray pa [textspeak!] hopefully tuloy tuloy na..God bless sa ating lahat sana bumilis pa ang VB..thanks to this thread im really learning a lot..

ldrwifey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #531 on: October 17, 2011, 01:35:36 pm »
anybody here petitioned or was petitioned a/by spouse under immediate relative of USC? gano katagal inabot? kasi sabi s national center california 5mos daw kaso 2mos n yung kay hubby initial review p rin.  :(

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #532 on: October 18, 2011, 11:34:39 pm »
hello sis musta na kayo .may ask sana ako sa inyo ..natawag ba kayo sa NVC  voice mail inquiry nila? ang tanong ko sis nung nakatangap ba kayo ng NOA2, tumatawag ba kayo sa NVC voice inquiry nila? para malaman kung ano ang status ng petition?  si hubby ko dun nag inquiry para kung ano na status ng papers namin..pero last call nya NVC ito ang sabi. VISA NOT YET AVAILABLE....tapos for the pass month tumawag ulit si hubby ko ito na yung sinabi sa NVC inquiry voice mail. FOR BENEFICIARY IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS PLEASE UPDATE NOW. ano ang ibig sabihin nito sis...ibig sabihin ba ay nakahanda na ba  papers namin na isa isa na darating?? tama ba ako mga sis......

thanks mga sis mag iingat kayo palagi god bless all
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:37:10 pm by kay_olive »

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #533 on: October 19, 2011, 01:39:27 am »
VISA NOT YET AVAILABLE = you have to wait til your PD becomes current. what stage of the process na kayo?

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #534 on: October 19, 2011, 09:01:05 am »
sis nung tumawag si hubby ko yan ang sinsabi sa NVC voicemail VISA NOT YET available pero now iba na sabi sa NVC voice mail...IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS PLEASE UPDATE NOW...yan na ngayon ang NVC voice mail sis.....


VISA NOT YET AVAILABLE = you have to wait til your PD becomes current. what stage of the process na kayo?

ldrwifey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #535 on: October 19, 2011, 09:18:25 am »
anybody here petitioned or was petitioned a/by spouse under immediate relative of USC? gano katagal inabot? kasi sabi s national center california 5mos daw kaso 2mos n yung kay hubby initial review p rin.  :(

up ko lang tong question ko kasi nabbother n talaga ako, 2mos ng initial review, tapos s timeline naman ng national center 5mos lang daw ang processing, any feedback po, THANKS

jiabanana

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #536 on: October 19, 2011, 09:19:54 am »
^^ standard voicemail na yan. Kung may change of address report asap just so walang abala pag okay na yung papers and hindi masisisi yung nvc. ;)

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #537 on: October 19, 2011, 11:26:46 am »
^^in those two months wala kayo nareceive na NOA1? minsan kasi yung iba me narereceive na hanggang NOA2 and yet pag chineck sa USCIS initial review pa rin ang lumalabas.

you can also call USCIS to inquire, i forgot the number andito ata sa earlier posts ng mga sis natin. or eto ata yun 1-800-375-5283

also, five months is average lang, it might take longer or it could be five months or shorter although yung ibang nababasa ko sa ibang forums me problem yung case, hopefully, wala naman sa inyo at case of delayed processing lang.

you can check other forums like this http://familybasedimmigration.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11190 and post there for help baka masagot din nila yung ibang questions mo. hth  :)


ldrwifey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #538 on: October 19, 2011, 12:43:54 pm »
thank you so much sis, may nareceive na akong NOA, nakalagay naman dun if they need additional info they will send another letter... hay sana nga wala talagang problema.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #539 on: October 19, 2011, 11:44:21 pm »
@kay_olive, received your PM sis. Also responded na. And tama si sis septembernine VISA NOT YET AVAILABLE = you have to wait til your PD becomes current.

And FOR BENEFICIARY IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS PLEASE UPDATE NOW. It's just mean if you move sa ibang address e-update mo sila. Para current lahat info nila sayo. If hindi ka nagmove no need to change the address.

@ldrwifey, goodluck on your petition sis. ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close