watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 122827 times)

kalaiyaan

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #480 on: August 05, 2011, 03:35:37 pm »
Sana nga sis big leap!
yung friend kong F2B jan 2004 ang PD
naghihintay nalang ng medical nya.

Sana maging current na sya para mabilis nalang ako.

:)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #481 on: August 05, 2011, 09:04:40 pm »
hoping for a big leap for f3 category, its been awhile na super bagal ng usad sana naman maging current na ullit PD namin.

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #482 on: August 06, 2011, 04:20:59 am »
hi hello mga sis musta na kayo...malapit na ulit ang VB for september.... ;D sana mag move ng bongang bonga mga sis...gudluck to all....

thankss...

khat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #483 on: August 06, 2011, 05:24:27 am »
@ sis Lyn, THANK YOU so much :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #484 on: August 06, 2011, 07:28:32 am »
^welcome sis! ;)

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #485 on: August 10, 2011, 05:06:47 am »
hello mga sis musta na kayo..ang laki ng movement ng VB for the month of september para sa F2A 01DEC08 priority date...5 months mga sis.... ;D sana mag tuloy tuloy na ito wala ng retro... ;D good luck sa atin mga sis..
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:14:48 am by kay_olive »

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #486 on: August 10, 2011, 08:19:00 am »
yey!sana talaga wala ng retro...keep it up VB...haha!God bless us all!

kalaiyaan

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #487 on: August 10, 2011, 08:56:52 am »
for F2B naman, It moved forward from December 1, 2000 to March 22, 2001.

Sana tuloy tuloy lang

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #488 on: August 10, 2011, 09:50:08 am »
happy! sana tuloy tuloy ang ganyang movement :D mga 4-7 months per VB ang leap hehe

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #489 on: August 10, 2011, 04:40:41 pm »
1 and 1/2 month leap for f3 category, getting better, sana ganun lang lagi or sana mas malaking leap next time. good news to all.  ;) lets just keep on praying for good results.

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #490 on: August 11, 2011, 04:51:35 am »
a 5 months leap for F2A,..!
from July 2008 to December 2008,...

Just a little bit more,..! Thank God...

regards

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #491 on: August 16, 2011, 10:46:53 am »
hello mga sis musta na kayo may ask lang ako mga sis... ano ang mas ok mag sponsor kapag nag petition.. yung LPR or US Citizen mga sis??

salamat sis.....

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #492 on: August 16, 2011, 03:30:43 pm »
^For sponsor ma pa US Citizen man or LPR siya basta he is above the poverty guideline. Okay siyang maging sponsor.

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #493 on: August 19, 2011, 05:25:38 am »
thanks sis lyn  ;)

^For sponsor ma pa US Citizen man or LPR siya basta he is above the poverty guideline. Okay siyang maging sponsor.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #494 on: August 20, 2011, 12:44:20 am »
^You're welcome sis. ;)

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #495 on: September 03, 2011, 08:03:43 am »
^^i think it is much better na maghintay na lang na maging citizen si hubby mas magiging maiksi ang waiting period niyo sis..

by the way..musta na guys?medyo malapit na ulit lumabas ang VB for Oct..ano na kaya?God bless and have a nice day!

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #496 on: September 05, 2011, 01:20:24 am »
october Vb coming soon. sana big leap for all most especially F3 category.

purplepink888

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #497 on: September 07, 2011, 10:04:42 am »
i have question well actually i hope someone can explain this to me.

my father was petitioned by his brother (US Citizen) if my memory serves me right we got a case number already a year after my father died (2004). We did not have interest na when our father died in our petition because sabi nga nila when anyone (applicant or petitioner dies, the petition dies also). One day, my Uncle called us asking us to email a copy of my fathers death certificate because my cousin (based in the US) saw my mothers name on a list of "qualified" relative-to-take-place-of my-fathers-position of some sort. I asked my cousin about it and she said she saw nga my mothers name na qualified under this ne memorandum she read in NVC website. The new memorandum is  PM-602-0017. i Googled it but unfortunately hindi ko maintindihan.

Question: Did my mother qualify under this new memorandum? and if yes why and how.

Sorry hindi ko talaga maintindihan.


khat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #498 on: September 07, 2011, 10:59:13 am »
^ sis when my mother in law (U.S Citizen) petitioned her brother, The brother's wife was qualified also dun sa petition ng husband niya. but I'm not sure lang ha kung same lang lahat ng petitions kapag siblings

purplepink888

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #499 on: September 08, 2011, 12:14:28 am »
^ i think sis same lang kaso our case kasi is my father died who is the principal applicant. Actually kame buong family nakapetition kaso when we knew na for process na kame above 21 years old na me ng 1 brother ko [textspeak!] 1 ko na brother pwede pa that time. Bago lang ata un new memorandum eh.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close