watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 122940 times)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #460 on: July 25, 2011, 07:09:02 am »
sana nga sis shopaholic  :) when ba pwedeng maka Receive ng  DS230? tia  :)

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #461 on: July 25, 2011, 07:44:55 am »
^^ yes po

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2011, 07:01:57 am »
Someone in VJ just got a notice from NVC,
and their priority dates are at Oct 2008 and Dec 2008,
I sure hope na ganun kalaki ang inilundag ng next VB...

God Bless us all....

Cheers...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:38:04 am by Cardilene »

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2011, 08:08:48 am »
^wow!that's really a good news..:) lapit na ng priority date mo..sana talaga continuous lang yung advancement ng mga dates...pray,pray,pray..:)

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2011, 11:59:25 am »
^wow!that's really a good news..:) lapit na ng priority date mo..sana talaga continuous lang yung advancement ng mga dates...pray,pray,pray..:)

I sure hope so mam,...
Wala naman na sanang retrogression pa,...


prettysummer

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #465 on: August 02, 2011, 07:38:07 am »
Greetings!

Some of the questions in DS230 got me confused. Please help me out.

IN WHAT OCCUPATION DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES?
My answer: To be determined. (Am I correct?)

#43b. DO YOU WANT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION TO ASSIGN YOU A SSN ANS ISSUE A CARD? YES NO MY answer: Yes (Am I correct?)
All of my answers in #40 to 43a is NO... But the #43b got me confused.

Do I have to staple my DS230 form as well as my kids forms?
I got a lot of documents that I have to attach that's why I don't want NVC to miss or misplace some of my original docs.

Do I have to send two folders to NVC? 1 One for the DS230 and Original docs.... and 1 one for all the photocopies (DS230 and docs) OR just DS230 form and original docs (birthcertificate, police clearance, NBI clearance etc) and photocopy of our passports

What do you think the best courier in sending this important documents in NVC? LBC?


Please I need your insights about this. Assembling this form make me looks stupid. Argh!
Thanks in advance!

PD July 2008

hershey

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #466 on: August 02, 2011, 08:43:03 am »
^here are my answers and my documents passed

IN WHAT OCCUPATION DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES?
social services  since i'm a social worker. you may put the work that it's related to your current occupation


#43b. DO YOU WANT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION TO ASSIGN YOU A SSN ANS ISSUE A CARD?
YES

Do I have to staple my DS230 form as well as my kids forms?

i don't know kasi single lang ako. pero siguro better kung pagsamahin mo ang DS230 with its supporting documents then another staple iyong each kid mo

Do I have to send two folders to NVC?

my mom process my documents but as far as i know she sent two sets. one original one photocopy.

don't forget to sign the back of the photo


What do you think the best courier in sending this important documents in NVC?
these are important documents kaya dapat pumili ng pinakamaganda kahit mahal. LBC okay naman
just make sure na may tracker. ako nagsend dati thru  Postal Mail iyong special register mail.
nareceive naman nila.



lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #467 on: August 02, 2011, 09:30:40 am »
Hello mga sis, kumusta kayo dito?

@prettysummer, Here's my answers to your q's:
 
IN WHAT OCCUPATION DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES?
-Any jobs that deals in my field, experienced, skills and educational background.

#43b. DO YOU WANT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION TO ASSIGN YOU A SSN ANS ISSUE A CARD?
-Yes

Do I have to staple my DS230 form as well as my kids forms?
-When I submitted my parents DS230, I put paperclips on each of their form. And I also wrote down on each page their case# or receipt#.

Do I have to send two folders to NVC?
-When I send my parents papers to NVC I put their papers on different folders but I send them in one envelope. NVC will still received it. Just make sure you put their receipt/case# on each page. Same with their photos, pencil in their receipt/case# with their complete/full name.

What do you think the best courier in sending this important documents in NVC? LBC?
-My parents send it to me thru Philippines Postal Mail in Express Mail. I received it naman in 9-10 business days. And ako na ang nag send sa papers nila to NVC.

But to be sure maybe you'll send it thru FedEx. ;D

Here's a link on the General Tips on How to Assembling Applications for Mailing.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:35:10 am by lyn »

prettysummer

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #468 on: August 02, 2011, 09:38:52 am »
Thank you Hershey and Lyn thanks sooo much!
I was thinking kasi not to send photocopies of our docs. Yung mga originals na lang ang ipadadala ko. Kasi sobrang kapal na nung papers (me and my 3kids).

Sis lyn what receipt yun? Do I need to print the receipt onnNVC website when my husband paid the IV bill? Yun ba yun?

Thanks again. Big help talaga. Hugs*

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #469 on: August 02, 2011, 10:43:28 am »
@prettysummer yung receipt # na tinutukoy ko eh yung receipt # na nasa NOA#1 nyo.. But if meyron na kayo Case#. Yun nalang ang e-lagay mo.

And yup sis. You need to print out din the bar coded receipt after binayaran na sa hubby mo for your IV Bill. E-a-attach mo yung sa front sa each folder nyo.

Regarding Docs: I submitted all Original Docs to NVC. Yung 1st application lang sa USCIS ang photocopy ang binigay ko. May extra original copy naman ako each for them for their interview kaya no worries.

You're welcome sis. Glad to help you out. ;) Good luck sa application nyo! ;)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:48:17 am by lyn »

ghichy

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #470 on: August 03, 2011, 11:19:08 am »
Mga sis, pag medical appointment ba pwede iba ang kumuha ng results hindi kung may letter from the person involve naman?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #471 on: August 03, 2011, 02:58:49 pm »
@sis ghichy, from what I know sis ST LUKES will be the one who will send the results directly sa US Embassy. :D

khat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #472 on: August 04, 2011, 12:54:37 am »
Hi mga sissies! Tanong ko lang ulit, sa November kasi 3 years na ako dito, and ang pagkaka alam ko pwede na ako mag apply ng naturalization/citizenship 90 days before ako mag 3 years, so it means this month pwede na ako mag apply. kaya lang last year umuwi ako ng pinas and i stayed there for a month. so when i supposed to apply? this month or next month pa?TIA

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #473 on: August 04, 2011, 01:29:12 am »
@sis khat, US citizen hubby mo? If yes, then yes after 3 years pwede kang mag apply for citizenship and you are with him for that 3 years na approve ka na maging residence dito. If hindi siya citizen when he petition you, you have to wait 5 years before you can apply.

And since 1 month lang naman out of the country mo hindi yan ma-aaffect yung continuous residency mo dito. So you can apply this month for your citizenship provided your hubby is a US citizen. :D Good Luck sis and Congrats! ;)

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2011, 05:40:59 am »
http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

Coming soon na ang September 2011...
Hoping for a HUGE leap forward,...!

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #475 on: August 05, 2011, 06:56:19 am »
 :o

khat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #476 on: August 05, 2011, 07:15:15 am »
@sis khat, US citizen hubby mo? If yes, then yes after 3 years pwede kang mag apply for citizenship and you are with him for that 3 years na approve ka na maging residence dito. If hindi siya citizen when he petition you, you have to wait 5 years before you can apply.

And since 1 month lang naman out of the country mo hindi yan ma-aaffect yung continuous residency mo dito. So you can apply this month for your citizenship provided your hubby is a US citizen. :D Good Luck sis and Congrats! ;)


Thank you for the info sis Lyn :) yes citizen si hubby, sis may nakita ako na Naturalization Self Test sa USCIS site. same at doon din ba kukunin yung 10 out of 100 possible questions na itatanong nila? Nag search kasi ako sa ibang sites at may mga questions na wala dun sa ibang sites. Yung sa USCIS site ba yung mas updated at accurate? TIA :)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #477 on: August 05, 2011, 09:57:19 am »
next week na ang VB! :) i hope it really moves up to dec 2008 for f2a...

ghichy

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #478 on: August 05, 2011, 01:30:10 pm »
@sis ghichy, from what I know sis ST LUKES will be the one who will send the results directly sa US Embassy. :D

i remember now sis..thanks, its been 4 yrs. Anyways, xray lang yata ang binibigay na results, right?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #479 on: August 05, 2011, 02:24:34 pm »
@sis khat, ahhh so you can go ahead and apply sis. And no need to study any other questionaires other than what the USCIS provided for you. Yung 100 question and answer lang nila study-han mo. Doon lang nila kukuin ang mga tanong for your interview and test. Good Luck sis! ;)

@sis ghichy, yup sis. X-ray lang binibigay at nasa CD na ito. Hindi na yung malaking film. LOL ;D

@sis septembernine, yeah crossing our fingers...hoping for a big leap for Sept 2011 VB.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close