watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 122954 times)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2011, 12:44:57 pm »
^is it that worse sis?

actually were waiting for mom's petition para makaalis na sila and not me coz i overaged naman na, i just want mom to be with grandma kasi medyo matanda na lola ko.

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2011, 01:14:56 pm »
I think depende sa industry. Its hard din naman sa pinas. Anyway, i just wanna be with hubby.

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2011, 01:53:11 pm »
^^ it's not naman that worse per se. Kung may kakilala kang employer it's going to be easy for you. Pero pag wala ayan na ang job hunting. especially dito sa CA, where kalaban mo sa work is yung mga mexicans na tumatanggap ng $3 an hour  :o cheap labor diba?

I have all the respect for Obama pero right now u.s needs an economist. Sabi nga ng Republicans, someone who'll pull in money for u.s to get it back in shape. Especially ngayon sunod sunod na natural calamity..

I say, while you wait, make yourself marketable, learn up to date technology, acquire new skills (probably speaking in spanish? napakalaking edge niyan lalo pag sa California hahaha) para pag punta mo dito ready set go nalang.  ;)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #383 on: June 12, 2011, 12:37:53 am »
^^correct sis, nothing beats being with family and loved ones kahit nasan pa yun.

^thanks sis, as of now sa medical field kumukuha lang ako as much experience i can get before bf files petition. i never knew about the spanish thing but we took basic spanish in school during college. bf lives in san diego and works in a hospital, hopefully all goes well, kainis lang vb for the f3 petition of mom, its been 16 years na kasi, i'm not thinking about my case na nga lang, God has plans for us, and siguro destined talaga na di pa makaalis family ko, but if ever that i get there before them hopefully i can have a work on my own, thanks for the great advice on learning how to speak spanish, i have to review my spanish class from now on.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #384 on: June 12, 2011, 03:31:40 am »
Yes, if people will migrate dito sa US speaking Spanish is a PLUS. Sa Canada eh, French naman. :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #385 on: June 12, 2011, 02:44:58 pm »
^thanks for letting us know. now we have something to work on while waiting.

lets pray na yung next VB is better.  ;)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #386 on: June 12, 2011, 02:46:43 pm »
i hope it's 1 year leap. haha! no harm in dreaming right? :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #387 on: June 12, 2011, 03:03:47 pm »
^Hehe ;D That would be really something pag 1 year leap. :D

khat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #388 on: June 15, 2011, 01:51:59 am »
hi mga sis,balik ulit ako sa thread na ito :) meron bang petition for siblings to siblings? if gusto ko i petition yung sisters ko?sabi kasi nung napag tanungan ko,inalis na daw nila yun eh, :(TIA

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2011, 01:53:18 am »
kelangan US citizen ka. F4 category

khat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2011, 02:11:17 am »
thank you sis, check ko nga :)

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #391 on: June 15, 2011, 03:09:40 am »
^ average waiting time is 20years :)

khat

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #392 on: June 15, 2011, 03:12:33 am »
aww.. ang tagal naman pala,how about pag parents will petition their kids?gaano kaya katagal?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:27:23 am by khat »

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #393 on: June 15, 2011, 04:59:16 am »
Good news talaga sa mga F2A laki ng movement sana sasusunod na month mas malaki ulit ang movement... ;D sana huwag ng mag retro.... ;D

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #394 on: June 15, 2011, 11:06:32 am »
I am just happy at gumagalaw ito forward,
kaunting tiis na lang,...

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #395 on: June 15, 2011, 11:18:25 am »
hehe lapit kana. 2009 na PD mo eh. :)

len_ben

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #396 on: June 15, 2011, 12:32:57 pm »
Hi mga sis! I'm a newbie who just finished my medical exam last june 10 kaya lang di ko alam kung anong susunod na gagawin. kasi during my first day 2:30 pm na ko pumunta, pero natapos ko lahat ng steps by 3:30 kaya lang need ko bumalik last monday for OB referal. so bumalik me ng 13th of june 9am kasi 9am ang appointment ko. pagpunta ko dun, sa guard tinatakan niya na [textspeak!] receipt ko ng counter A medical report processing. pero pagpunta ko counter A i was told to go to counter m for my referal.

Ngayon, i'm stuck kasi I followed up sa number na binigay nila, walang sumasagot, hindi ko alam kung ano ng gagawin ko after nun.

Please help. thanks for any reply.

Len

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #397 on: June 15, 2011, 01:40:51 pm »
^why were you referred sa OB? are you pregnant or expecting to be preggy?

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #398 on: June 15, 2011, 05:20:33 pm »
hehe lapit kana. 2009 na PD mo eh. :)

Yeah, thank God,...

After the retrogression kasi, parang huminto lahat ng plano ko,
its pretty difficult... I don't want to be overly ecstatic about the latest VB,
nakaka-frustrate lang pag bumabagal, so I might as well take it slowly...

Regards...

len_ben

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2011, 06:37:35 pm »
^why were you referred sa OB? are you pregnant or expecting to be preggy?

Yes po 5 months. I called them at 4pm today and said that I can go there tomorrow 1:30 pm.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close